Giving out phone numbers?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

That's really a question of promiscuity, isn't it?

The only issue I have with it is safety. I'm locked down tighter than Vault 13 circa 2059. My homegirl though, I've had to knock out one guy that was far too pushy for her. She plays the hook up game on the internets though, her number is right there for all to see.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

There could be a parallel drawn with promiscuity, however my first reaction to that vid was (a) how the hell did they survive and made it to the ages they are, followed by (b) not a single woman refused to give her number, nor had been able to explain why they've given it out (the "cause you're straighforward" doesn't count)..

Guess some women have to learn it the hard way...
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I agree with (a). But (b) is most likely an old fashion editing trick of simply omitting the failures. There is also the possibility of them giving a fake number.

Things like this remind me why I don't like boys. :/
    test
  5. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I don't give my number out as a general rule. Too many nutcases out there. If it's been given to someone, it's with good reason.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive never had a problem with crazies. But i also imagine its different since the pool of dudes asking chicks is much higher than the pool of girls askin dudes and the odds are theres more crazies in the guys department.... Ive often thought about it before though, what if this chicks crazy? but its never been that way... well atleast crazy in that cape fear style sense we mean... cuz beleee me, ive met some other types of crazies nawmchompsky?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.