Give/Receive

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Nfamou§tylez, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

Are you more over a giver or receiver?

Oh, while you are in here you might as well read this.

Well, my girlfriend is most definitely a giver. Which is cool and all, but I want to at least let her feel what it's like to be on the other end. I can't ever bring up the topic either on why she won't let me finger/eat her out. She gets pissed and I end up stopping, because I don't want her even more mad. We've never really got to talk about this issue, so I don't really know why she doesn't want me to do it. [dunno]

Should I just stop even bringing it up? I mean, it feels good to please a woman. This sounds corny, but I sucked on her tittays and she said she liked it. I'm thinking, well if you let me do something else you will enjoy that even MORE.

*shakes head*

Also, she thinks that I just wanna do it so I can go brag to my friends about it. I'm like what the fuck, because I don't tell them anything. She has told them more than I have.

I don't wanna just dive in, because I feel that if I don't make it she will get upset or something.

It's hard to explain, I WANT to do it, but I can live with it if we don't do it when we hang out. I'm positive that it will eventually, so oh well.

Any suggestions to what I should do?

Thanks in advance.
    test
  2. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

if she's gettin upset and shit, fuck it .. hell i'd love to have a girl that didn't expect anything and would just give to me all the time, that'd be fucking great ..

i don't know WHY she don't want u to do nothin to her, but shit i'd just stop bringin it up .. or u say u really want to just finger her .. just go down there and stick em' in .. when they're in and u start going, i don't think she's going to stop you .. if she does, well there's somethin wrong with her ..

and also i'm sure everyone that comes in here is going to say they are more of a reciever .. i understand that u love the girl so u wanna make her feel good, but if she's sayin nah but she still wanna do everything for you, then just keep recieving and just leave it alone ..

if u do start doin shit for her now later on the line you'll want it to go back to how it was now, so enjoy it lol ..
    test
  3. Nfamou§tylez

Yeah, guess I will keep doing what I do. Or, you know what I mean.

BUT, I want her to ask me to do it just so I can say NO to let her know I can go w/o it. I just wanted to know why.
    test
  4. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Just eat her pussy when she's sleeping.
    test
  5. Nfamou§tylez

word
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LOL @ when she's sleeping....oi

Me personally, I'd rather give then recieve. I could careless. All depending on my mood. But I could give give give. Don't matter to me.

I think that if you stopped asking, or bringing it up maybe it would help? I'm not sure why someone would refuse all contact down there. But maybe it's a personal thing? Maybe she's just not ready for that yet [dunno] Could be MANY things. I'd say just leave it a lone for a while. Maybe she'll come around, maybe she won't. But by bringing it up it obviously brings some tention so yeah, I'd just stop bringin it up for now :eek:)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.