Give Me Concrete reasons on why you think Kerry is Better Than Bush

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

honestly....youre exactly right..i could give a fuck if fuckin Beetlejuice from howard stern show was runing.

i just dont want another bush term...
    id rather a cardboard cutout of bush than the real bush in office.
    test
  2. Silent

Silent Your mother loves me

seems to me like when Ge'nome got what he asked for in this thread he just brushes it off

"I'm all for healthcare but thats a problem that can be focused on another 4 years down the line, as far as I'm concerned.....

on thing that bothers me though is these fucking illegal aliens"

You'd put illegal aliens before your health care? Then you say all the things about iraq are in the past....sounds like you made this thread to shoot down any points made and not have your vote swayed.

I'm like the others now...why is Bush better than carry?
    test
  3. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

that needs to go into another thread..... and actually you are wrong....

Healthcare is not an issue that I am immediately worried about... I wanna get these fucking illegals out first they using our healthcare enought as it is......

I didn't say iraq was in the past it's an ongoing issue.... but what I am saying is what will kerry do when in office..... I don't wanna hear what he would have done differently than bush, because what bush did cannot be changed..... what would kerry do when he picks up the ball.... you have yet to asnwer that....

only things I ever shot down wass bullshit and beating around the bush.... then yall trying to flip it on me.... I'm not trying to make yall vote for bush but apparrantly everybody has a problem with me voting for bush and has their panties in a bunch cuz they want me to vote for kerry......

now's your best shot to change my mind..... fire away and no bullshit please
    test
  4. Nokas

Nokas Guest

Nome Both Me And You Know None Of These Reasons Are Realistic, Possible Or Even In His Liking Or Background History Of Doing So.

Kerry Cant Fool Us ..

Real Americans!!

Fuck Kerry Fuck His 5 Billion Dolla Worth Ass Rich Spoiled Boy (not A Man -qouted By His Wife) Trader, Fake, Hippie, Bigot!!!!!

Ooh Fuck Anyone Who Likes Kerry!!

I Dont Care If U Dont Liek Bush.. And Dont Liek Kerry Too.

But If U Actaully Like Kerry Ur A Fuckin Stupid Ass Motha Fucker. Seriously.

He Is The Worst Democrate/liberalllllll In The World U Puppets!!!!

And Btw Im A Registered Democrate Since 1998!!!

And Im For Bush On This One. Fuck Kerry Fuck Kery Supporters.

Im The Anti Kerry Gang Leader!!
    test
  5. A.V.I.

A.V.I. Well-Known Member

ummm bush will veto the draft, kerry wont...wtf, u up to date on anything?
    test
  6. Ge'Nome

exactly why are they so mis informed
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^I can't believe you actually believe anything that Bush's flip floppin ass says....How is Bush better than Kerry???? Its time for another person to "pick up the ball" Bush is obviously dooing a really poor job...Have you been up to date on anything for the past 3 years???

LMMFAO!!

I really dont care who you vote for Ge'Nome, i just dont see how you can support somebody whose too stubborn and too dumb to realize that they've done things wrong. You're basically voting for BUSH cause YOU dont like KERRY
    test
  8. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE... I've been a registered republican since '98 because I felt the librals overlooked the rights of buisness owners. Bush is an idiot, and if you believe otherwise... then your convictions are based on pride and not facts.

One
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

True.....I'm a democrat but if John Mcain was running instead of Bush, i'd vote for Mcain..
    test
  10. Ge'Nome

Actually I was pro kerry up and till last week..... I have nuthing but love for kerry, but I don't know him nor what he would do.... I trust bush cuz I can relate to him alot more than kerry
    test
  11. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I'm voting for Kerry for several reasons... Now I'm not sayin that Kerry is the gospel.. I don't think he's the best candidate ever, but he's still way better than Bush.

Kerry isn't the best democratic candidate ever, but he's a good one, and again.. waayyyyy better than Bush IMO..

Bush has already taken our economy through the mud.. It may be good for some, but the top 1% is who benefits the most.. and it's by a very large margin... On what planet is that fair and impartial?

Bush will keep us at war... He has said.. "I am a war president." He has said that he would not even concider withdrawing troops until he was confident that any imminent terrorist threat was eliminated.. In case you haven't noticed, Bush thinks every threat is imminent.. The threat is always there, but it's rarely imminent that we're in danger on our own soil.. Bush will wage war until more terrorist threats are actually imminent right here in the heart of USA.. There is mor anti-american sentiment now than ever.. and now more than ever they are willing to act on it..

Yes.. 9/11 proves that we have to take threats seriously, but America can't always be scared about what's around the corner.. Bush get's 99% of his public support by using scare tactics.. the oldest trick in the book... Every major media corp. stands to gain by supporting bush.. so some of them chose to put the fear of god in you.. and this tactic works as good as ever still to this day.. but the bottom line is that you have to be rational.. I can't kill you Just because I think you might hurt me some day.. I have to be defending myself to make it right...

Bush was never a good candidate for president.. He has failed riding his father's coat tail all the way to the presidency.. where he continues to fail.. His business practices have been under strict scrutiny for as long as he's been involved in any business ventures, and for good reason.. He's always been currupt.. Even now, Bush is just as currupt.. Haliburton gets all these major contracts to benefit Bush.. and you know that.. Bush is all about himself and the top 1%.. He doesn't care about what's really in the best interest of everyone.. He should have never won.. More people voted for Gore in this country during the last election then voted for bush, but thanks to the electoral college and controversy Bush got his 4 years.. He stole the white house! He has done horrible, and it's time to give someone else a chance to fix this mess.. Bush will only make it worse..

Kerry is a good candidate.. I'm voting for Kerry because he wants to bring jobs back to america and stop all the outsourcing of jobs.. Every community in america strives by keeping money circulation in that community.. Every dollar spent outside of a community helps to make that community fail.. This is why businesses close down.. this is why local economies get bad.. it's the same on a national scale, and on a global scale..

You have to support your country to be a good president.. You have to keep jobs in the country to keep the country healthy and balanced.. That's what gives us power.. that is what is fair for EVERYONE...

Under Bush college tuitions rise when the need for a college degree is more and more crucial.. The biggest need for a degree is created by lack of sufficient paying jobs.. So what happens is you get unacredited schools passing out degrees for money.. The college degree means less and less every day, while the demand for it and the cost for it rises. Real education should be made affordable and accessable to everyone.. The economy would be better, america would be better educated.. Education is a business under Bush.. in all likelyhood it will always be a business to an extent.. however, John Kerry will make it better..

Kerry is a Yale graduate.. he is intelligent and logical.. You can say that he hasn't illustrated his plan, but you can't say that he doesn't have one.. What people fail to realise is that Kerry's plan isn't just his own.. It's yours too, and he realises that.. He's not gonna give you promises that he can't carry through with. He can't carry through on anything without the support of this country.. Bush gives you a plan.. sure.. his plan.. Even when the U.N. and most every important ally tell Bush that his plan is wrong.. he does it anyway.. Now more senseless death has occured.. Anytime america invades a country it should be under the most extreme conditions.. Our national polocies conflict with global polocies under the Bush admin. You can't kill someone if you think it's a good possability that they might harm you some day.. you must be defending yourself.. Yet Bush can invade a country and kill thousands including our own and get away with it.. He says it's ok because we must deystroy threats before they materialize.. Any threat can materialize.. so does that make it ok to kill everyone? no.. Kerry has a plan.. He's going to run the presidency like it should be ran... for the people, and by the people.. We'll have a real voice in the plan.. and that's what counts..

Kerry will strengthen our alliances and make logical decisions.. He'll be fair and he'll go about the presidency democratically.. He won't make irrational decisions based on only his beliefs without consulting the people.. He'll make it safer right here at home instead of diverting your social security benefits to pay for unjust wars.. Kerry won't use the media to scare you into feeling like you need him..

Bush cares about money.. he cares about corporations, he cares about texas oil.. he cares about middle eastern oil, he cares about personal vendettas... when does he have time to care for me and you?

I could go on and on and on.. I really could.. it's so overwhelming.. Clinton was the best president in over 30 years statistically and we crucify him for getting a blow job... Bush kills thousands for no particualr reason and it's ok.. what is the world coming to? Such greed.. everyone is so scared.. money, money, money...

Overall.. I can honsetly say that I'm voting John Kerry on November 2nd because John Kerry cares about what's best for everyone.. EVERYONE.. not just himself..
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

u were never pro- kerry you fuckin numbskull

i dont give a fuck what you type

the shit that ive read from you portray a man that loves bush

the fuck u talkin about u were pro - kerry?

if u were pro kerry, it was probably because ur a fuckin follower

because all ur dumbness points straight to bush's cock stivk
    test
  13. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

and about kerry, i can go on for fuckin days

i'm not one of those idiots who depend on fahrenheit or bullshit hype

when i talk about bush i dont even mention any of the shit from fahrenheit

but u dont deserve my time in explaining my position, what would be the fuckin purpose in explaining in civil words my point to a fuckin moron?
    test
  14. Ge'Nome

are we back in preschool.... cuz if so you can follow me home tomorrow then we can put up our dukes and handle this boy
    test
  15. Ge'Nome

to sway my vote faggot... I don't want bashing shit.... what I want is detailed information on what kerry WILL DO when elected president
    test
  16. Ge'Nome

Im all for stopping this fucking outsourcing shit.... I hate that shit but kerry bringing back the good old days is bullshit.... it can't be done unless he gets rid of technology..... I'm sorry to say we are dealing with more than just outsourcing.... computers do alot of what people used to do

you hear that nimrod...... with self check out at walmarts we're not gonna need your ass anymore you can cease to exist...

BTW if I seem off in my reply it's because I skimmed through it..... I will be back to read it in a few moments because you are practically the only person who has come into this thread with any bit of respect and did what I ask.... post on kerry's goals and plans withought bashing bush.... you stayed on topic and I commend you

anyways I got to get back too laughing at nimrod revel in his foolish pride and ignorance
    test
  17. So. IL.L

Genome.. just give it up.. your posts are pointless.. you don't post because you have any valid points to bring up... All you do is start shit.. I've never seen you win an argument.. You don't have any relevent points to support your opinions.. You'll never admit it, but you know your wrong.. and you have to live with it.... but so do the rest of us.. get educated before you try to post on polotics anymore.. And that's my personal suggestion.. Of course you'll come at me with some bs smartass reply and continue posting nonsense, but don't say I never told you so..
    test
  18. So. IL.L

you've already disrespected me enough.. don't try to commend me now..
    test
  19. Ge'Nome

you know what I man enough to respect that we have a difference of opinions, and political ideals.... but I'm not bashing you.... I've only bashed back at people who bashed me first.... The whole point of this thread is to give you a chance to sway my vote and educate me on kerry, better then his campain has..... I gave very detailed rules applying to that and some people didn't follow them so yes I did negate their input....

and this thread is not meant to be an argument..... I'm not argueing anything about bush in this thread..... im trying to keep this thread out of that thats why I asked you guys to speak on kerry and not bush
    test
  20. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i would be fuckin PISSED if u decided to vote for kerry, because ur a egocentric bigot

the RIGHT cause doesnt need people like you, WTF

stay on ur side of ignorance and selfishness

keep away, bye

fuck convincing the ignorant
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.