Give Me Concrete reasons on why you think Kerry is Better Than Bush

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Ge'Nome, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

I'm not doing to dispute your reasons.... I just want to hear them in an uncontested post......

post your reasons including documented evidence/proof that those/that are/is kerry's stance(s).....

if it has to do with anything historical post links to editorial refrences to prove the validity of the statements (preferable from a news website)

I want to see you put your money where your mouth is.... and back it up

this is your last change to sway my vote away from bush... or forever hold your peace
    test
  2. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

he isn't better......
    test
  3. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

biggest load of bullshit ever recorded
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

And you do the same with bush....
    test
  5. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

he's just as bad as kerry, america is screwed!
    test
  6. Ge'Nome

lets see how devoted you kerry followers are..... since you havent posted anything yet.... I'll do you this.... if you come to california and suck me off till I nut in your mouth I will vote for Kerry.....

lets see how devoted you are to this man and his "PLAN"
    test
  7. IKrUcIAL

IKrUcIAL I RUN NEW JERZ

kerri is a pussy version of bush....if kerry is elected we will all die
    test
  8. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

HAHAHAH YOOOOO!!! he just sonned all kerry followers!
    test
  9. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

bush isn't a good president.. but in my OPINION.. Kerry will be worse.
    test
  10. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

LMAO... At least Kerry wouldn't care if you did that.
    test
  11. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Bush's Policies are completley contradictory to the persona he is giving off to people. Our economy has gone down the shitter since bush has been in office. Spending the entire surplus that Clinton made in his 8 years of office.

I want a LEADER not a religious Dictator for president. Bush preaches that we need to spread freedom, and that we needed to free Iraq from a religious nut... Yet Bush Tried to get into the bedroom and Ban Gay marriges. THEN he tries to say this war has nothing to do with religion.

Bullshit.

Anybody who sniffs coke every now and then needs to think about who they voting for because if you get caught with even a gram of coke... since bush got in office it is 20 years in prison.... which is more than all violent crimes except murder... Not only is that imoral... but it makes it ALOT easier for someone to frame somebody and gettem locked up for an INSANE amount of time! Its completley idiotic.

Bunch of more reasons, but I have to bounce

One
    test
  12. Ge'Nome

wrong answer I didn't ask you what you think makes bush wrong for the job, I asked what makes kerry right for the job.....

focus on kerry, not bush
    test
  13. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

The qestion should be reversed...Why do YOU think Bush is better than Kerry??

Its obvious that Bush has done a poor job in office...I laughed my ass off when protestors interrupted the Republican National Convention...I still can't believe how bad Kerry made Bush look in the debates...Kerry spent 20 years in the Senate and he did a lot of good things while he was there..Bush didnt even have a fuckin record before he was governor of Texas..You clowns try and Bash Kerry about his years in the senate but yet you ignore what Bush has done AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...Something is wrong with that picture..

You Republicans should truthfully answer this question...Who do you think the newly registered voters are voting for this election????
    test
  14. Ge'Nome

get the fuck out of my thread.... this is to sway my vote not yours.... you are totally missing the point of this thread..... it's to give you one last chance to sway my vote...... if you want my opinion on bush go peep my other thread and maybe I'll read more than the first line of your post
    test
  15. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

omg lol... ok well teh most important reason is ANYBODY BUT BUSH and that post describes it....

HOWEVER:

IRAQ:

Bush's position is that if Kerry agrees with him that Saddam was a problem, then Kerry agrees with his Iraq policy. Doing something about Iraq meant doing what Bush did. But is that true??? Did the United States have to go to war before the weapons inspectors had finished their job??? Did it have to completley junk the United Nations' process??? Did it have to invade with insufficient troops to provide order and stability in Iraq??? Did it have to occupy a foreign country with no cover of legitimacy from the world community??? Did it have to ignore completely the State Department's postwar planning??? Did it have to pack the Governing Council with unpopular exiles, disband the Army and engage in radical de-Baathification??? Did it have to spend a fraction of the money allocated for Iraqi reconstruction..and then have that same loot be used in charges of corruption and favoritism??? Was all this an inevitable consequence of dealing with the problem of Saddam???

Maybe all this shit would've happened anyway... BUT... AT LEAST Kerry's policy on rebuilding alliances shows that he wants to handle buisness the way it was meant to be handled.

HEALTHCARE:
    Lets just start with abortion... John Kerry believes that women have the right to control their own bodies... their own lives... and their own future... He believes that the Constitution protects their right to choose and to make their own decisions in consultation with their doctor... their conscience...and whoever they believe their God is. He's gonnal defend this right as President. He recently announced he was gonna support only pro-choice judges to the Supreme Court. Kerry also believes that we should promote family planning and health plans should assure women contraceptive coverage. WHICH MEANS BIRTH CONTROL IS ACTUALLY AFFORDABLE NOW. How fucking bomb is that? More and more girls will be on the pill because its affordable... which will DRAMITCALLY cut down on the number of unwanted pregnancy's BEFORE abortion is even CONSIDERED. That ish right there is a MUCH more intellectual plan than Bush's stance on Banning abortion all together. All that will do is make abortions unsave since 43% of all abortions world wide are commited illegally. In order to make it safer its MUCH smarter to have Contraceptive covered under health care.

THere are alot more reasons to back up why Kerry is better on health care than bush... but just to sum it up... Bush CHOSE to give tax cuts to the wealthiest heads among us while working class People struggle to afford health care for their families. John Kerry is gonna take a different path. The American health care system has the world's best doctors and nurses, the finest hospitals and the most effective drugs.... But far too many people can’t afford or access it. John Kerry’s health care plan is gonna start by expanding health care coverage to 96 PERCENT OF AMERICANS... including nearly all children. Kerry is also going to include a patients’ bill of rights which will reduce medical errors.

Need more reasons?
    test
  16. Ge'Nome

most of this is having to deal with the past... what will kerry do when in office.... unless he can go back in time or build us a time machine focusing on the past isn't going to do anything this ain't a video game you can't hit the reset button
    test
  17. Ge'Nome

I'm all for healthcare but thats a problem that can be focused on another 4 years down the line, as far as I'm concerned.....

on thing that bothers me though is these fucking illegal aliens
    test
  18. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

anyone is better than bush for president...why because in the last 4 years bush has managed to do everything wrong he could possibly do....

the worlds hate for the US is at an all time high....most of our allies dont even have our backs...

If bush gets back in office for 4 more years...we will see nothing but war...."terror" and coverups. This will be one of the darkest periods in American History...

we are 1 more 911 away from reinstating the draft, which will happen again if bush stays in office.
    test
  19. Process 2003

Process 2003 Change the World

simple, our gas prices wont double after his first term as pres.
    test
  20. Ge'Nome

word..... i dunno i think they'd vote for minnie mouse if she'd lift up her skirt
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.