Give a legitimate case/argument against 2pac as the GOAT

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Juked, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

lol What did I say that hasn't been documented by TUPAC HIMSELF?

Jesus man, I understand you dig the dude, but you don't gotta be blind in your love for him.

I'm a huge Beanie Sigel fan, but to deny that that nigga is probably prison-gay would be ridiculous...
    test
  2. .:Pain:.

lol What did I say that hasn't been documented by TUPAC HIMSELF?

Jesus man, I understand you dig the dude, but you don't gotta be blind in your love for him.

I'm a huge Beanie Sigel fan, but to deny that that nigga is probably prison-gay would be ridiculous...
    test
  3. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

He wasn't a "gangsta" rapper when he dropped his first album. Cross reference his albums and say... Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle, or Eazy-E or MC Eiht shit. They don't compare. His whole life, fuck career, he considered himself a Thug - someone who has to do what they gotta do to survive. So he started writing poetry, so what? He moved from ny and had to adapt in the mean streets of oakland. You ever been to Oakland? East Oakland to be exact? I bet you havent. People change... oh but you go on and give him credit for shooting at some police officers? You're confused.

You just mad cus he probably dissed one of your favorite rappers back when he had the devil in him.
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

lol @ someone who had to do what they had to do to survive. Cuz we all know dancin' like a faggot is somethin' we've all do to keep ourselves alive. And so what if the first album wasn't gangsta, the rest of them were. LMFAO at East Oakland, he moved to Marin City, which ain't the nicest place in the world, but it ain't no grimy-ass ghetto.

And no, people don't magically become thugs. You have to be born and raised one.

lol @ you for assuming that I give a flying fuck about anything Pac said...
    test
  5. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

2pac is the tom brady of rap...a product of the system
    test
  6. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Thug life summarized - "they act like they never seen a nigga wearin' black" - I am what you say I am, I'll be dat, and niggas who get charged with rape because they're america's worst nightmare and people with a voice/brain... they are feared, hated, and despised as if they are criminals because of the color of their skin, the way they dress and speak, or not, or the way they stand and behave whether it's different from the norm or not. Thug Life is rooted in the song "I Don't Give a Fuck" and his black panther roots, his momma bein in jail roots, his empathy and understanding for those who are circumstantially created and judged without empathy and proper context... it created a motivation and desire to be the champion for the underdogs of society, but to walk and talk what you represent.

Nobody called movie stars or rock stars of the time thugs and criminals for bheing vulgar in public, or telling the media to go fuck themselves, or considered a criminal automatically when a crime goes down - victim becomes the criminal. Classic m.o. THAT's what Pac's Thug Life mentality was. Hip-hop equaled crime in his era, and so his words were censored and his thoughts were stifled til his last year of freedom when he could finally let go... and it lead him to his death, and even more controversy and the total collapse of the most profitable black music label in the industry at the time.

Appreciate for what it was meant to be, not what it isn't.
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

smh @ ppl still assuming shit about pac and talkin shit, man catch up.
    test
  8. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

These New york niggas still get mad over pac lmao ... Just cause he shitted on your favorite mc at the time and shitted on Jay.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Yup.

That really stopped Jay-Z from prospering.

Idiot.
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

2Pac > Jay Z

it's not really that arguable.
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

chuuuuuuch
    test
  12. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

LOL @ Pain. What do you know about multimillion dollar corporate executive Jay-z to make you think he really did everything he says he did in his raps while Tupac was fake? Did your mother buy a stone from Jay back in the day?

You're always on this "I study society in school" shit, yet Pac is a mystery to you. A damn shame another drone is being marched out with a degree (maybe) only to earn $40,000 a year and regurgitate ignorant opinions.

Yo go pick up The BluePrint 3. It's dope.
    test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  14. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

@ Pain

Your argument is baseless, so many emcees have different names before they get signed, don't be a dope.

For example;

Notorious B.I.G. - Biggie Smalls

Jay-Z - Jazzy

Kurupt - Kurupt Tha Macc

Cuban Link - Lyrical Assassin

Fat Joe - Fat Joe da Gangsta

Nas - Kid Wave, Nasty Nas

Rakim - Rakim Allah

and there are many, many more

Pac had nothing to do with his moving from NY to CA. If you still a kid living with ya moms you don't have that choice of where to go and where to stay.

How has Jay never turned on his roots? By not having had to move because of his moms?

His portrayal of his self is what Jay made up. You have never seen a documentary with people actually backing up anything that Jay has to say about his so-called crack sales or him being this hustler he constantly brags about being.

Pac had everyone including B.I.G., Puffy, Kim etc backing up what they knew had gone on in Pac's life even thought they was on bad terms at the time.

Pac aint hide shit from anyone like the majority of these artist do about their past. Pac was rhyming the whole time he was going to that acting school and while he was backup dancing for D.U. Back then is when the whole 'New Jack Swing' shit was going on and everybody was dancing including Dre, JD and who knows who else.

If Pac and B.I.G. were alive today there would be no Jay-Z, even Jay knows that cause labels was passing on dude left and right.

Jay even complains that RD shoulda sold more than what it did but it didn't. Why?

Cause Pac was alive and B.I.G. was alive then and nobody was putting that much effort into listening to Jay.

It took RD 6 years to go Plat that shit would've been long forgotten if Pac and B.I.G. wasn't dead.
    test
  15. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

ba-ra-pa-pa-pa-BANG!
    test
  16. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Didn't stop em?? ... I never said that you hoe cake.
    test
  17. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

2pac took bubble baths..i dont respect that gangsta
    test
  18. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Then stop trying to act like 2pac's disses had any significant impact on Jay's career.
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I know, that's why I'm not arguing.

Jay's rap career>2pac's rap career
    test
  20. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Get your facts straight foo ... I never mentioned that pac had a "signigicant impact on jay's career". C'mon I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night. Yall NYC's are some bitter ass dunnys.

Fall back son, Fall back god. 100
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.