Give a legitimate case/argument against 2pac as the GOAT

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Juked, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I got you... waita minute here, I'll be back.
    test
  2. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Fuck that.
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Yeah, you're right.
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I disagree.
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I know what you're sayin' man.
    test
  6. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Wtf just happened
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

who are you to say whats legit or not?

music is all opinon based
    test
  8. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

What baffles me is how hard it seems for a lot of people to grasp this.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Because you can't grasp it.

Some people make terrible sounds and people automatically call it music.

It doesn't have to be universally agreed upon that someone sucks. If you don't realize a certain person makes shit music, then you shouldn't be allowed to judge music.
    test
  10. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

You said Jay-z most probably did sell drugs because he was "smart" and had "business savvy" ....and smart people like that who are poor sell drugs, according to your ignorant logic.... check your own posts. Or, continue lying...that's your nature.

You're scared of jail. You're a "reformed thug" who's on track to get his college degree, all before the age of 23. Yea you were wild in your youth, huh. funny as hell that you can point fingers at ANYBODY, let alone 2Pac.

Keep making up bullshit about my girl sucking off a white guy. Where does lying get you? As far as she's concerned, white dudes like you are "batty bwoy's " ....
    test
  11. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

typical idiotic way of thinking, like nobody is entitled to an opinion. there is nothing absolute about music that you can say is not an opinion. music itself is opinionated, either you like it or you dont, it dont matter cause theres thousands of artist, styles and more than one genre to pick from.
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

pac's got his moments

i dont think his albums have the consistency you say they do. he's got plenty of good songs but a lot of mediocre shit too

he's probably hand and hand with jay as far as consistency, jay-z got plenty of bad songs himself.
    test
  13. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

You said that I said that selling drugs was a smart thing to do. I didn't say that. And yes, most smart people, who grow up in poor, indigent neighborhoods where drugs are rampant, regardless of race and circumstance, sell drugs. This is something you would've noticed had you grown up in a poor, indigent neighborhood where drugs are rampant. You didn't.
    I was wild in my youth, grew up that way. He tried to "act" wild as an adult. He regressed, I progressed.

As far as being scared of jail, I know a solid 80% of the cats in there, so that in itself is ridiculous. Only thing that bothered me about jail was the insufferable boredom. Stop making shit up.

And I never called myself a thug, I'm not. I never robbed anyone. Never carried a gun. Never had to do either, it was easy enough just to sell drugs. Please, once again, stop making shit up.

You're the one that made that jaded-ass thread in the introspectrum about it. Just like the one where you came out of the closet. I make nothing up, I only reference the threads you've made.

Way to duck my last question. Couldn't even be real about that. But whatever, what's left unspoken is what I hear the most.

I'm done replying to you. It's obvious you need help. Serious clinical help. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor and get some help...
    test
  14. Look4Edin

Look4Edin New Member

Pain, what city you from @upstate?
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

Amsterdam, right next to Albany...
    test
  16. Look4Edin

Look4Edin New Member

word, i live in albany. just curious.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

^SUNY Albany?
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

You gon' get raped.
    test
  19. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Wrong ... if a smart person lives in a poor, drug-infested neighborhood, selling drugs is not what they do. Smart people realize it's a trap....dumb people like you who listen to too much rap and think they understand the hood think that's the smart option.

What worries you about jail is the boredom huh? What about the boredom of living a dead-ass nine to five for 40 years...that doesn't scare you? Of course it doesn't. Because it's better than being raped in jail, which is what really scares you.

You want info on my mental health? I suffer from Anger Displacement Disorder with homicidal and homophobic features. So now you understand why your death would be satisfying to me.
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

some of yall sound like some bitches..........
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.