Girls that passes up the nice guy...............

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i dont know yall....
    some of these disrespectful ass guys really dont seem to look that much better than me
    now i wouldnt ever say im that great lookin to be honest....
    just some of these guys that come in to my work with their girlfriend or when im anywhere else....
    and its like if the girls i see sometimes... could give me the time of day i would be very happy to have some of those girls in my life.....
    its not like i always want to pick the hottest ones out....i would be good with a loyal,decent lookin one....
    test
  2. Sincere313

Sincere313 Realist of them all

For women that do pass up the "nice guy" its their fuckin loss. Thats how you have to look at it...
    test
  3. ~Eloquent

and i guess that one of the things i wanted to offer was loyalty and love but thats just too available for them i guess.....
    guess i was only seeing that from my point of view
    test
  4. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^man if u meet a girl and ur ace in the hole is that u can give them loyalty n love? ur fucked

u need to get some better qualities my dude, or fake them
    test
  5. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Eloquent you sound like you are lacking in a lot of areas and it's not surprising to me that you notice women don't entertain you for too long. You need to develop some damn dignity and confidence too. I know that may be hard because your ugly but at least try to act like you are decent looking and then people may overlook your hideousness if only for a couple of days longer than they would if you didn't act like such a pussy...

I hope that helps get you started in the right direction bro seriously...
    test
  6. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

Holmes, you wanting the wrong bitch. They're the type that'll fuck your head up. They have some unresolved issues you do not want to be involve with or you gonna be one of these niggas chasing pussy just to recover from that one or more bitches fuckin' they heads up. Pardon my language.
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

good topic.

I used to be a nice guy and I got passed up all the fucking time. now I treat women like doormats and I gets respect, love, money, trim, etc.. you name it. my ability to make them laugh helps a lot too. hell, I drove my homegirls truck to work this morning and dropped her ass off at work. how's that for being a slick prick?

one thing I will never do though, is hit a woman. they are too precious to beat on. that's why I wanna catch Chirs Brown slippin' and beat his ass like he did Rhianna and see how he likes it.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I feel sad for men that actually believe the only reason women don't want them is b/c they're "too nice". I'm not trying to be funny, but it's sad b/c you're misplacing your focus (re: the qualities you think the women YOU persue may be looking for), and choosing to narrow in on what s ikely not even the real issue. You'll continue to be lost and left trying to pull of this "pseudo-asshole" role that you know you're not comfortable playing.

Hint for the day: if all the women YOU choose to persue don't happen to like what it is you have to offer... what does that say about your choice in women?
    test
  9. ~Eloquent

well I got some projects and shit im workin on you know but im the average everyday guy
    nothin special to be honest.....
    im not going to get into the name bashing shit over females no more
    not worth the trouble
    honestly i think its definitely a very material world though thats how i see it
    way more material than just someones actual looks
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

maybe i will father some children one day but im probably never going to end up living with a woman..i just cant see how any woman could stand being with me for a longer period of time..and vice versa..im a big mess..
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Amen. I could not have said it better myself.

I have a homegirl... beautiful, educated, homeowner, engineer, blah blah blah. All kinds of shit that doesn't matter. Has the worst damn luck with men. Or should I say, has the worst damn CHOICE in men. She comes off really desperate & thirsty for male attention, and carries herself like she's easy... and she chooses the flashy guys, and ignores all their HUGE red flags. She has low expectations, it shows, and men continue to exploit her b/c of it.

But, let her tell it, these "men out here" are all fucked up and they don't want a "nice woman".

Talk about missing the mark.

Yes, shes "nice" to those guys and does "nice things" for them... pays for meals, cooks for them, does favors, fucks them like a pro, etc.. but none of that overshadows the fact that she's lacking in some of the core qualities that men with good sense look for in women they want to get serious with.

It's not that men don't want a woman who is "nice", it's that they DONT want a woman with low self-esteem who doesnt value or respect herself and is bitter b/c she's allowed so many BAD men to use and abuse her.
    test
  12. ~Eloquent

hmmm yea i can understand that
    and with a guys perspective to i can understand how i might come across too bitter but truth is im actually real shy and quiet,always got my outspoken moments, but truth is i try to spend alot of time feeling others out first...
    but also i can let the past make me think too one dimensional about meeing new women though
    i guess i just would never expect any of them to ever really be there
    test
  13. tight-eyes

And I'm sure women can pick up on that, a lot more than you think, guys like that give off a lot of clues as to their inner-negativity, even when they don't realize it. They tend to talk negatively about everything (especially as it pertains to women), always complaining about past negative experiences with women, always speaking down on themselves... just a downer to be around, period. An not even being "nice" is going to make a woman overlook that other stuff.

Women like confidence. A man who expects the woman he is with to do right by him and to "be there" for him, and who thinks enough of himself to believe that he deserves to expect such... he is going to carry himself differently, speak differently, respond to different situatons differently, etc. He commands respect, and he doesn't have to pretend to be an asshole to do it. (Besides, why would you want to be with a woman that allows you to treat her that way? She has issues!!!)

What you said just reiterates my point: I truely do not believe that "being nice" is your issue, or that women don't like "nice guys". Theres something else going on there that only you can fix.

Good luck to you :)
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^^good post, insightful
    tks
    test
  15. tight-eyes

test
  16. lawl@ iggy admitting to having to put on a front around females

i always knew u acted tough with that try hard i need women to need me swag; the moonlighting asshole etc.

i dont understand why people get so put out over other people not meeting their expectations? so a woman doesn't want you for being loyal, or nice? If thats the kind of person you are then why would you want a woman who doesn't value those things? I mean it's never going to work. My answer is: dont take it personal; never take a persons choices in love personal because you will always be left thinking wtf. people choose a partner for so many reasons, and many of them are often irrational and not well thought out, thats just how it works. don't let people dissapoint you in their choices, because it is of no importance compared to how well you make your choices and how high you set your standards.

p.s.

eloquence needs to take a break from this continual woemance that he wallows in. This cat has been draining me eversince H Wood stopped returning his calls.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

Marry me.
    test
  18. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

You didn't have to bring up H.Wood like that Brit. That was a low blow
    test
  19. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

What you expect? This is a game of impression.
    test
  20. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

i wanna take this nigga ~Eloquent under my wing...you need a spine holmes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.