Girls that passes up the nice guy...............

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

The ladies that passes up the nice guy colud be passing up the love of their lives.
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

After getting rid of the bad apple, I've realized how many nice guys are really out there.
    test
  3. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i just think it might seem to be too easy of an option for them
    it kind of makes sense, being too easy to get to makes them not interested at all
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm a nice guy who disguises himself as a bad boy... that's really the best way to go.
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i feel you but what happens when they see through that?
    test
  6. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

That's not really a bad thing either, in my opinion. That is, if we're talking about the same thing.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

See through what?

I'm not posing... I just rock the look... that's what they really like anyway.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

blah.

and they could also be passing up a spineless, passive-aggressive jellyfish that irks their very least nerve with his whiny ass bellyaching.

Just because he holds doors open for her doesn't mean he's a good communicator, or financially responsible, or attractive, or an otherwise compatible match.

Nice guys can be pains-in-the-ass, too.
    test
  9. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

^true...having said all that...will you marry me?
    test
  10. ~Eloquent

they might be a little too quick to say he's spineless sometimes though....
    ive toughened up from my nice guy image in the last few years,definitely changed with it alot
    im basically the same with everyone now....
    test
  11. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i think the problem is the "nice guy" is associated with being a spineless wimp. when the stereotype can be broken, or when those particular "nice guys" stop being spineless wimps, they will be viewed differently.

sad to say it, you can't be nice all the time. for whatever reason, a lot of younger women (from their teens to mid 20s) want somebody who's gonna be a dickhead @ times. the percentage of being a dickhead varies from woman to woman.
    test
  12. ~Eloquent

hmm so now im kind of a dick head sometimes so now they just think im tryin to be too hard with them....
    so i just cant win i guess....
    i know one thing when i tried to be the nice understanding guy they hardly ever listened,now they just think im tryin to be too hard with them,
    i guess its all bullshit any way around it

but one thing though pretty soon if not already,all nice guys will be extinct anyways
    since everything always has to be so much of a power struggle
    test
  13. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i suggest to every man & woman i know to compare/contrast their choice in potential mates. hollering at similar/same types of people give similar/same results. also assess what you are doing as well (always available to hang out, calling too often/answering your phone too often...i know that sounds incredibly stupid, but it's an incredibly stupid thing you will be judged for, gotta be too busy for them at times).
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i was always too nice..now i enjoy pretending to being a twat..makes life so much easier..and better..
    test
  15. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

That's called a simp.

Simp and Nice Guy are two different people.
    test
  16. Dark_Sun

You have to be somewhat good looking too so the only thing you can do to make up for that is come into a lot of money for some longevity...
    test
  17. tight-eyes

The problem is that a lot of simps think/claim they are the "nice guys" that get looked over for assholes.

And a lot of guys think that being "nice" should entitle them to the woman of their choice, or that being "nice" is going to make a woman want them. When in reality, "nice" isnt what women look for in a man. They look for men who can protect and provide.

Hence... the bellyaching. (Awww... fuck that bitch. She don't want a "nice" guy like me so she MUST want a thug/asshole") when the reality is somewhere in between.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

any day, boo... any day! :))
    test
  19. tight-eyes

Funny but true. Being "nice" alone isnt going to get you very far with women. She has to find you attractive and in possession of other qualities that she values, too.
    test
  20. Dark_Sun

^word...You gotta be capable of adding more than some dick in her life because she can get some dick from practially anywhere
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.