Girls… how do you feel about men and body art?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Dex P. LaMorte, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

Do you find tattoos and piercings sexually appealing?

What is too excessive?
    test
  2. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How anyone cannot be swooned by the dark, libidinous mystique of my object of homoerotic lust Dave Navarro is completely beyond me.

I think he actually outshines Carmen Electra in the last picture.
    test
  3. Barack Obama

Barack Obama The Future!

L M A O u be sayin sum classical shit muh nigga. like i could see yo word chiseled up on a marble slab hangin in one dem french museums o sum shit. wha was it dat brahman use ta describe u? 'soulgloetical'? 'soulgloetry'? sumpin like dat. dat shit fit.

an yea i gota gree wit u on dave navajo. dat nigga cool as fuck

as fo da question frum a male perceptional i luhs me a tatted up bitch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh yea in case u fohget o missed what i said in da otha thread. holla at me wit dat negative reptation. i wont muh shit ta stay raid fo da color cordnational
    test
  4. Sex Cells

Sex Cells Obsessive Fixation "WORD"

I love tattoos. I have 10.
    I'm working on a BIG japanese peice on my back foing from my right shoulder to my bootay.
    Tattoos on guys can be VERY appealing but the work has to be good.
    You can't be trying to sport some jail house Indian Ink and needle tattoos that your cell mate bubba did.
    test
  5. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I don't like piercings but tatoos are ok. Not really an issue one way or another. I do think there is such a thing as overkill tho. I met a guy once who travels all over the world and gets a tatoo wherever he stops as a souviner. In a way thats cool but then again he was covered with them. My friend's husband is a tatoo artist and is covered. There are a few really cool ones, and at least they all have meaning (tribal) but still, its just overkill. Plus he has a bone through his nose and stretching his earlobs...yuck.

Also, I hate to admit it, but if I see someone with tons of tats I think less of them...no, I don't know how to say what I mean...I just view them as being hoodlums or something LOL...Also depends on the tats. I mean, military tats, or a spiritual symbol or something isn't the same as skulls and grim reapers. But any of these things in great numbers is just as unattractive. I hear they are addictive tho.

And, sorry, but I think Dave Navarro is odd looking. Just not the type I go for.
    test
  6. Sex Cells

Sex Cells Obsessive Fixation "WORD"

Dave Navarro has an odd simularity between a ravaged puppy and a manly woman.
    If that makes ense. . lol
    I do agree with the overkill of tattoos also.
    It's cool if you have alot and you can cover them with clothing, but if you're walking around with demons and severed heads on your forhead then someone should slap your mama.
    =]
    test
  7. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I like piercings (in an artistic, less is more, kind of way); tattoos cover up beautiful skin.
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

holla at me ladies i got three :)
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Well, he has a better eyebrow job than Carmen.
    test
  10. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Whatcha got and where?
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ a real detailed picture of jesus on the cross.. with clouds in the background n shit.. n its all in black in white.. except for blue beads on these rosary beads that come swingin in on the side.. heres a shitty pic of it witha cellphone

[​IMG]

my other one is a tornado on my heart.. and inside the tornado it says all that matters.. it means even though when my world goes all crazy n shit.. all that matters is if i keep my heart in it and i can accomplish everything
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ that picture was taken before the other two.. thats like two years ago when i first got it
    test
  13. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

You look like you saw a bug in that photo LOL

Cool tats tho, thats what I was talking about. They have meaning and there arn't a ton of them...cool
    test
  14. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Ehh I'm not that into tattoos, I mean a few are okay, as long as they have meaning.
    But if theyre just pointless tattoos... thats just silly.
    test
  15. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Tatoos=I want attention=Lame
    test
  16. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

we all want attention one way or another

a lot of the things we do can be broken down to the want of attention

even when we want to go about appearing inconspicuously or "detached from the need of attention", we want the attention and recognition for doing so

nothing wrong with wanting attention... the key is to not whine when you don't get it and knock others who do

any celebrity or person in entertainment who tells you they did it "all for the love of their craft" and didn't use the vision of their names in bright lights, the sound of their names being called by the masses, the awards being handed out by associations, and favorable written words from the critical community as a huge motivator is lying

which reminds me...

dex, i'm sorry for knocking your quest of fame

although i think practicing your kung fu for spiritual and physical peace first and foremost is the healthier way of going about it (helps an individual to accept any found fame with humility and failure with resolve), if fame is what is driving you and keeping your hunger alive... by all means go for it
    test
  17. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

oh one other thing, dex lewis

here's a tattoo idea i've had in my mind for quite some time

i want your opinion on it (don't really give a damn about anybody else's)...

what do you think?

be honest

don't sugarcoat because of our air sign spiritual bond
    test
  18. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Awwwww, maaaan...
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

For some people maybe, but I know people who have them for themselves. They are hidden in normal clothing...For others it may be a right of passage (like in the military or gang or something). The guy I said has tribal tats its part show, since he is a tatoo artist and its great for business, but also he belives they protect him...
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

huh? wat kinda wack ass generilaztion is that?

i have mind to remind me what ive been thru n how it shaped who i am everytime i see them.. AND they look dope

youra hater
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.