Girl Problem (Baby Mamma)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Tim-God, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim-God

Tim-God New Member

My..

I was talking to this girl for 3 months, only on the phone tho because she never let me over her house, and she would never come over mine, so I got tired of talking to the girl for about 4 hours a day without seeing her unless we're at a party...Recently she says she loves me and shit and wants to go back with me..So I thought about it for a minute, then the sameday, I got kicked out my house went to my cousins.....

She called him so I anwsered pretended to be him and she said "Yo broke my virginity, and now Ima pregnant, please dont tell Tim", then I replied saying "he already knows because this is him", she was crying and shit saying sorry, I told her dont cry to me, thats between yall now she mad cause I wont help her with her pregnancy and that my cousin refused to claim the baby,

Aint that bullshit, she's the first chick I called a bitch, I felt bad about that
    test
  2. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

Sounds like you don't have a problem, she does!
    test
  3. Hpnotiq

Hpnotiq KISS MY ASS BITCHES

her and the cousin has the problem. cause both of them have to raise the kid and even if he denies it a DNA test will prove him right or wrong and if it turns out to be his he will end up paying CS. and why do these people deny their children. I see why todays kids are fucked in the head cause their parents are just as fucked up as them.
    test
  4. Hstackz The Don

Hstackz The Don In god we trust

cause ppl go around fucking unprotected and shit like its nothing not realizing u could end up with a baby.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats cuz they are mad retarded....everyone knows sperms + eggs = babies...

only a fucktard doesnt know that shit, and if you chose to ignore it then thats your problem and the poor bastard baby who will have fucked up parents who raise them like idiots....

and to old boy with the girl problem....YOU dont have a problem, they do, dont make it your problem and dont allow it to be your problem.....and dont fuck with chicks with babies, not cuz they have kids but because the kid is gonna think youre daddy...and if you ever leave youre gonna fuck that kid up, you gotta think about that shit.
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sir Bustalot again.
    test
  7. test
  8. Novaman: RaWKiLLa

Novaman: RaWKiLLa New Member

That's an f--d up situation. I would be pissed and it would probably take a long time to get the anger out of my system. But I would just be her friend, you don't have to be romantically involved with her no more. That's some Jerry Springer stuff! [chicken]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.