gillie exposing wayne and baby on MTV

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by barnizzle, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labzec

labzec New Member

I'll right back up here, grown man talk.... Alright Lil Wayne sucks becomes he's from down south? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to this situation okay this Gillie cat why the hell would even wanna be down with Cash Money? Those niggas already made success so why people keep dissing them. They have cars, women, and still continue make music. Well Juvenile had his time but Lil Wayne is the future. I was doubting Lil Wayne until I heard Tha Carter 2. Nigga got skills ain't fuck those stereotypes because they ain't always true. Well Gillie knows that if I diss down south I can get exposure because they ain't intelligent. Also don't talk shit if you haven't listen to the niggaz album. Did yall niggaz now that Lil Wayne is currently attending a university? proves that life is bigger than rap. Check out Lil Wayne- Tha Carter 2 and Baby- Birdman. I cop Baby's Birdman album even though it was decent I think it will open up your eyes because they're talking about New Orleans where they grew up. Lyrically, Lil Wayne right now is becoming a better punch line artist and starting to use more metaphors, but that's the difference a real fan hip hop never discriminates but looks over everything just like Lil Wayne's flow is getting better every time. Another thing that homo shit? Lil Wayne and Baby get to much pussy to even cross your mind. Go back to the Rocafella/Cash Money 1999 tour and those groupie stories squashes that rumor.
    Ghostwriting nigga please, don't believe the stereotype because everybody disses down south and think everyone's the same. Lil Wayne ain't Young Joc he writes and wants recognition for his work. Have you noticed Lil Wayne doesn't talk about flossing that much? the word is maturity.
    test
  2. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

i think you mean ruff ••••••.
    test
  3. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

what does that have to do with his rapping? my point exactly shut the fuck up
    test
  4. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

it dont have shit to do with his rappin...but your defendin the fact he kissed dude on the mouth...by sayin the do it in other countries...who gives two shits about what they doin in other countries??...thats GAY and thats my point...lol@defendin some fag shit fuck outta here playboi
    test
  5. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah i dont know who u hang around but kissin men is fag shit thun
    test
  6. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

anybody thinkin Wayne has a ghostwriter now has never stepped behind a mic before....

its basically impossible to write rhymes for Wayne now because of the delivery he uses, he uses his southern accent perfectly to rhyme words...

no motherfucker from Philly is gonna be able to write to wayne's delivery....

im sidin wit wayne on this one
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Yeah, that would be like Oliver Stone writing the movie Scarface. Impossible.
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

lol

Face it Wayne suck and he needed a ghostswriter
    test
  9. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

umm ne nigga can write words on the paper and the next nigga can spit em
    dont yall know the words to different songs?
    you adapt the way you spit the lyrics right??
    you dont use Fabs delivery on Breathe when your listenin to Ludacris Roll Outt do you? nooo
    so how is it "impossible" for Wayne to have Gillie ghost write for him?
    if you dont believe it thats one thing..but sayin its impossible and those who think its truth have never stepped behnd a mic is crazy
    what does me spittin gotta do with rather i think Gillie ghostwrote for Wayne?
    test
  10. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

your an idiot and ill show you why...

And to the radio stations, I'm tired o' being patient
    Stop bein' rapper racists, region haters
    Spectators, dictators, behind door dick takers
    It's outrageous, you don't know how sick you make us
    I want to throw up like chips in Vegas
    But this is Southern face it
    If we too simple then y'all don't get the basics

no dude from the east coast gonna write like that cuz it will only flow good based on a delivery like waynes.
    test
  11. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

those bars dont prove shit dumby...whos to say that ne nigga from the south aint spit that?
    wtf @ Waynes delivery
    delivery doesnt have nothin to do with lyrics
    take some nigga and tell him to write 16 bars have Wayne Em Jay Freeway and Luda spit it
    its gonna sound different
    how the hell you gonna just read somethin and say "oh that only goes to such and suches delivery"
    Nas wrote Will Smiths "Gettin Jiggy With It"...you think that song woulda came out the same way if Nas woulda did it?
    stop tryina school somebody like you know shit nigga cuz you dont know SHIT nigga
    test
  12. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Gillie had that delivery and used it before Wayne. Feel free to side with Wayne. To me the ghost writin' shit is secondary at this point. In the battle Wayne is losing the battle. That is a much bigger story.
    test
  13. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Agree 100%
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

right
    test
  15. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lmao the ghost writing is blatant
    test
  16. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

yeah....niggaz was saying wayne stepped his game up

more like...gillie stepped that nigga game up
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

gillie sure did write birdman some terrible verses
    test
  18. Dude

Dude mouf of da SOUF

God you're the biggest hater on this site, did Lil Wayne refuse to sign your poster or something?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.