gillie exposing wayne and baby on MTV

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by barnizzle, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

The sad thing is that they needed a writer for a ton of that bullshit they put out.

And the Clipse are the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

And Gillie's rhyme was wack... lol

If he was writin' Wayne's stuff 'n Wayne need's 'em to write his stuff, no wonder he's so wack... I can't stand any of 'em
    test
  4. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Gillie is killin Wayne right now. He needs to stop that greatest rapper shit. He sounds like some fags on here.
    test
  5. Dude

Dude mouf of da SOUF

Gille is a fucking liar...

and the only people that are supporting him are people from Philly, or people that just flat out hate wayne

First Gille says he ghostwrote for Lil Wayne

then he says he NEVER ghost wrote for Wayne...he only wrote for Baby and kinda mentored Wayne, and wayne had serious talent, and breath control (remember this link was POSTED on rapmusic.com 2 weeks ago)

Now hes saying he wrote for both

Then he says he wrote the hook to Go DJ and the song...when anyone with a fucking brain knows that GO DJ hook came from an old UNLV song...that came out way before Gillies time...

He needs to get his story straight

Word of SOuth interviewd SQUAD up (mind you they have beef with Lil Wayne)..they even admitted as much as they hate wayne, that Gillie is a liar, and that he never wrote for Wayne, and that Wayne was lyrically gifted..

B.G. even admitted Wayne was a bitch and wasnt a street nigga, but he was a good lyricist and he only respected his lyrics....dont you think B.G. or Juvy would have called this nigga out on that a while back if Gillie was "ghost writing"

isnt this the same Gille "King of Philly" that got his •••••• ass laid out by Beanie Sigel, then jacked Gillies gun infront of Jigga, and Birdman and them? lol

How are you the King of Philly, when you got laid out by beans, and get your own gun put to your face?.....for my Philly cats out there, is this your King? ...lol

I don't even like Wayne that much...but we know Gillie is doing this for attention

in any event..

yes Spanky I agree...The Clipse shits on both of them fuckers
    test
  6. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Gillie didn't start the beef. Who cares if he wrote for him or not. In a battle of words Wayne is losing. That is the point.
    test
  7. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

That Gillie interview on Kay Slay's show is too much. You gotta listen to that shit. Its on Who Wants Beef? 2 mixtape. If that shit is true about them calling Dj Drama to hold back the mixtape them dudes is fags for real. Real rap fuck Drama too (if its true) that nigga is from Philly. Get off the souths dick nigga (if its true)
    test
  8. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

well in the public affair battle, gillie is winnin right now. Goin on MTV and saying, "like father, like son".

Whether its true or not, I dont care. But Gillie basically kicked wayne in the nuts with that interview.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

DUDE

What up man, I haven't seen you in a while. Still in ATL?
    test
  10. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

wen did beanz fuk up gillie?
    test
  11. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

who the fuck is gillie?

not that lame nigga from major figgas or whateva

its always funny when niggaz try to take shots at the throne..

he need to write a hit for himself before i believe he wrote anything for lil wayne.
    test
  12. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

Funny how that bitch Lil' Wayne is getting heated. Lol @ the fag who said people who side w/ Gille are only in Philly and hate Wayne. Fools up north know Wayne's a bitch. Don't even trip.
    test
  13. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

aaahahaha
    test
  14. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

wayne kisses men in the mouth...that shit aint cool tho...when i heard that shit, i'm done listening to wayne
    test
  15. Dude

Dude mouf of da SOUF

yeah its been a long time..im still in ATL holding it down....are you still sonning niggas? lol
    test
  16. Dude

Dude mouf of da SOUF

And fools up north, down south, and on-line know I'm hittin your girlfriend doggy style.
    test
  17. Dude

Dude mouf of da SOUF

what do you mean Gillie didn't start the beef? he was running around saying he was ghost writing for Wayne when thats obviously not true, what the fuck you expect Wayne to do? sit there and take it?

...hell even if it WAS true....do you think Lil Wayne is supposed to take kindly to Gillie airing him out like that??

I'm not even a Wayne fan like that...but some of you people are ridiculous...

whenever someone gets a buzz...the whole RM.com hops on dick....but when that person blows up...you hate him....*cough cough 50 cent*

....Its amazing how no one on this board has mentioned Major Figgas until this whole Wayne/GDK thing came to surface...now GDK is hot shit? that faggot still got dropped by Beanie Sigel and he has Philly on lock??

I cant wait to see the result when Gillie blows, watch RM.COM say how wack he is and shit
    test
  18. Dude

Dude mouf of da SOUF

a while back at an all star game...this was when Gillie was with Cash Money...

Beanie put the hands to his face....and knocked him out in front of the Cash Money crew, and other spectators...after Beanie dropped him...he jacked Gillies gun, and put that shit in Gille "King of Phillys" face..lol
    test
  19. Wigger Walter

Wigger Walter New Member

[funny] @ this being the worse alias since Moose Nuts.
    test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lil wayne is fucking garbage. Think about it, who in the fuck would wanna take claim to writing some of the wackest rhymes from one of the wackest rappers ever?
    That would be like Me admitting I ghosted for Chingy, I wouldnt want dudes knowing that horrible truth unless I was tryna destroy dudes.

I believe Gillie. I think he wack still. But its sad when you got wack fucks ghosting your shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.