Ghostface speaking the truth on Eminem

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Demik's a ho, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keensaw

Keensaw Mountain Landis

and multis are a text thing mostly.

u dont hear mcs talking bout they multis in their tracks
    test
  2. Keensaw

Keensaw Mountain Landis

too me multis are a natural thing anyways..i dont sit down thinking of 5-8 sylabbles to rhyme with

it sorta happens natural

content is greater than multis
    test
  3. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

yeah, multis is for people who can't just flow naturally
    test
  4. Vember

Vember New Member

u flip a page and cover up my comment for this?!?! name one person who didnt know that^
    test
  5. Entrensical

Entrensical still EXS and STC

LMAO@that motherfucker saying Epimetheus
    test
  6. Entrensical

Entrensical still EXS and STC

oh yeah

and paul cain kills everybody on multi's... even fabo and banks...

hell... even styles p kills the multi's sometimes

almost all his tracks i wanna put on replay
    test
  7. ST_UC

ST_UC Please Try Me

^ they have high syll multis, but not even close to em... in some of his verses... almost every syll in the verse rhymes

and multis are just ONE of many things that make people good.

14 yr old little girls arent who buy millions of cds... thats just bullshit. some frustrated asshole would use that as an excuse
    test
  8. DeFcOnIsWaCkKkK

DeFcOnIsWaCkKkK New Member

i dont care about "Gangsta-ness", album sales, or popularity... i rate emcees on their flow, lyrics, and realness of those lyrics... if u can say somethin real and make that hot, its a lot harder to do than to talk about some crazy ass bullshit like em does... i mean when u talkin randomly of course u can come up wit words that rhyme and mad concepts... not takin away from the real shit em has made like that track at his girl, that was pure emotion on that track when he was talkin bout killin her an shit and how mad he was an shit... but I dont like an artist whos stuck in a box... if you can only do one style well, i aint feelin u... Eminems best to me when hes dissin somebody... pretty much everything else is a stab in the dark... to me the best artist is Jay, cuz he entertains you with stories from him life and about his lifestyles, from past to present... thas real... its like u coppin his biography in sections when u cop his albums... Eminems is more like... cartoons or somethin... but the thing is, as far as the most entertaining artists, I think Jay and Eminem are neck and neck... it just adds somethin to it to be real about it in my eyes... that pushes Jay over the top, but dont get me wrong, Em aint outta the top 5 or nothin... Jus not number one... he like number 4 or 5 to me... U jus gotta bring it all together to me, between realness, versatility, flow, voice, message, and then like a small percentage to beats... u aint gotta be on the illest beats ever, but rock what u spittin on right... but some emcees jus cant bring it all together tho, like Nas, he real as hell, but his flow gets monotonous and boring after a while.... Jada is my favorite RAPPER (not emcee), but hes kinda one-dimensional... and really its jus his voice people love, cuz i cant be 100% but i think Stylez ghostwrites his hot shit... and then theres the fact that he kills like 5 people per verse lol... come on dogg... make a girl track or somethin... then theres animated kats like Joe Budden, Twista, Busta Rhymes, and shit that u dont really listen to their lyrics til a month after u cop the cd, and kats like Common, Outkast, and Talib Kweli that u dont really understand the lyrics til a couple months later haha... kats like Kanye West, Lloyd Banks, Murphy Lee that got punchlines and would be ill but u cant stand their fuckin voice... its a lotta rappers out there... but thas jus my humble opinion...

by the way... Defcon is wack
    test
  9. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

I hate to burst your whole REAL bubble

but after talking with people who work with emcees and your "real rappers"

most shit is made up, but they have an image..

plus some of the greatest songs you hear aren't about REAL events, but they paint a picture and make you FEEL like it's real..

that's what it is
    test
  10. Yuno Alwin

Yuno Alwin ..as usual

..thas some real shit right there^.....muhfuggas act like he god with rappin....he got nice lyrical skills but some'a yall need to fall back...this guy aint close to top 5.....why cause he sold a dozen mill records? come on man....is vanilla ice hot too cause he sold a few mill records too?.....like somebody else said i think muhfuggas just over excited because em is a white rapper that can actually compete with black mc's out there...yeah he's up there wit some of the best but leave it at that.....
    test
  11. Yuno Alwin

Yuno Alwin ..as usual

this guy.....lmao
    test
  12. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe Active Member

you were makin good points until you said that....
    test
  13. 5 Starre

5 Starre Big Jaw Entertainemnt

Eminem = #1
    test
  14. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

seriously,

Tupac gets mad respect cuz he admitted that a lot of the stuff he rapped in his songs were events that he heard about or saw, but did not actually happen to him.

just stories with graphic images to try to show the world how it was for a group of people growing up in poverty, not necessarily how bad it was for just him as an individual.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.