Ghostface speaking the truth on Eminem

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Demik's a ho, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

you better lock up that bike

and yo big wheel....cuz im comin for both
    test
  2. Vember

Vember New Member

mine being styles p or lil wayne

lmao, omg yo, lil wayne wack as a fuck dawg, u crazy

u bitches is stupid, eminem wack, eminem=jay-z? wtf? i aint never felt jayz much, especially now, his lyrics suck, whats so special about them?
    and no, eminem isnt the best out there,

Epimetheus
    Canibus when he did raw lines, and even canibus now is better than em now
    Anomos,
    etc....

millions of people better than em,..............I'm fuckin better than eminem is right now
    test
  3. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

lil wayne is better than Johnny skimask
    test
  4. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

anyone on this board to say they are better then EM is beyond foolish...i dont care how wack he comes id NEVER say i was better then him...thats just not wise...
    test
  5. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

lmao

it's like a new level of dick riding
    test
  6. Vember

Vember New Member

anyone on this board to say they are better then EM is beyond foolish...i dont care how wack he comes id NEVER say i was better then him...thats just not wise...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its official, this guy is a retard, its not our fault u suck at battling, and cant work well with metaphors cus of your dirty south lil jon style

but for those of us half decent, em is shit right now
    in a battle im sure he could hold his own tho, but still nothing to be scared of
    test
  7. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

LMAO

its official, dain is an OFFICIAL retard
    test
  8. eye of the tiger

eye of the tiger New Member

Ghostface is better than Em, by far.
    test
  9. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

^your crazy ink.
    test
  10. eye of the tiger

eye of the tiger New Member

You must be talking about my medical records, cause I KNOW you don't mean my opinion on this subject.
    test
  11. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

damn girl, don't get your thong in a bunch.
    test
  12. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

you can hate em for selling comedy, and gettin paid, when he wants to drop heat and let poeples know he can, plus he proved his skill in the begining now he just makin a foundation his family can live on and hopefully his familys family can live on, cant hate em for doin that or say he losses skill, if nething thats some real shit.......
    test
  13. ST_UC

ST_UC Please Try Me

if u think about what makes an emcee good... what would it be? delivery, multis, puns, ability to make peoples head move? whatever it is...

What rapper out right now can pack a verse with more multis than em? think of til i collapse, lose yourself, etc... Jay z is almost on his level.. u got Fab thats decent with multis... everybody is pretty decent now (yes, with some exceptions... dirty south) ... but the BEST, is eminem

Delivery... can u get better than eminem? some people are equal to him... but it seems like hes peaked... check out bully, til i collapse, i can go on forever

punchlines, etc ... does that even matter in a song? in battles its needed... and em was pretty good in battles, (using his writtens, but who dont) fabolous and hov are great with them, redman is too... i dont remember eminem being too great with them... it dont seem like he needs them for his "oh shit" lines

oh shit lines... eminem has constantly got me saying "ohhh shit"... look at that canabitch song... "hit me with the sun rain moon and stars, intergalactical metaphors from mars" prolly took him 2 seconds to write that line but he killed it... i think the king of "oh shitters" is jada.. every single verse he drops is hot

battling? which emcee even wants to fuck with eminem... that has to talent to do some damage.. canabis, ja rule, benzino? nahh... "i pray for the day that somebody that spits with the calibre of nas or jay does, opens up theyre mouth and say som..."(somethign like that) the only person that had a chance was hov, and hes gone now... i mean, theyre some cats that can hold theyre own, but i dont think any could get the best of him

eminem is the greatest emcee... fuck all this white america shit! what makes an emcee good? break it down into categories and eminem tops most of them. i dont wanna hear any black culture shit and about the roots of hiphop, because that doesnt really mean anything now... there's many genres of rap.. and of course someone that likes dirty south shit wont think eminem is the greatest.
    but break everything down and hes top notch. these emcees are trying to sell albums, and believe it or not, thats another thing that makes an emcee good... if he doesnt sell he wont be releasing anymore albums... i agree with the cats that say "blah blah just cuz he sold this and that doesnt make him a great mc" in most cases its right... look at master p... that bitch is wack as fuck and manages to sell.

i think Hov is almost = to em... ive been saying it for years... i switch back and forth between the two when i claim someone is the best.

lets see what happens when eminem drops his album this month... its guaranteed to raise the bar... he'll do something nobody else has ever done

im done now

eminem = the greatest rapper of all time

big and pac = couldnt evolve
    test
  14. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

I feel bad for people who listen to Eminem on the regular.
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I love eminem show, cant stand his other shit. Alot of people, particularly white people, who use him as an excuse to listen to rap, werent happy at him leaving his style of, over the top, shock value and punchlines. Eminem show, is heartfelt lyricism, I like ALOT of tracks, it does have a slew of wack cuts, but its his best effort to me. Talking about shock value shit, dont do it for me, its annoying
    test
  16. Vember

Vember New Member

i disagree with u completely there oz

as of ST UC
    ur wrong bitch

Multis- epi was the best ive ever heard at multis, he beats eminem hands down

Delivery- this cat named Anomos, underground- look him up on dmusic or MP3 when its back up

punchlines-em is good, but no, hes definately not the best, alot of people on the net are better than him, so i wouldnt say that

oh shit lines- DEFINATELY not em, he has flow, and that line u quoted was.....no

Battling- for the record, jay-z was mediocre at battling, i would rip him up in a second
    and actually, canibus beat em at rap olympics, proving he's a better battler

Greatest emcee of all time- definately not em, he wasnt the best in his prime, he shared it with a few others that uve never taken the time to look up or anything, and he Is FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from the best now
    test
  17. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

if u ask me...ghost is consistant...eminem is no longer consistant....u hear his new shit?

right now i'd put ghost over em

test
  18. ST_UC

ST_UC Please Try Me

did u see where i said "the ability to sell albums", like it or not... that IS a factor... the heads u named dont sell

and when did bis beat eminem?
    vember, who do u think the best is... i havent taken the time to peep the "Few others" but id like too... gimme some names
    test
  19. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

little white 14 year old girls don't buy ghostface albums

and I would prefer that it stay that way.
    test
  20. Keensaw

Keensaw Mountain Landis

ghostface IMO is better than EM. easier for me to listen to.

what does multis have to do with emceein

What rapper out right now can pack a verse with more multis than em? think of til i collapse, lose yourself, etc... Jay z is almost on his level.. u got Fab thats decent with multis... everybody is pretty decent now (yes, with some exceptions... dirty south) ... but the BEST, is eminem

thats stupid.

too me multis is a crutch to fall on to sustain flow. esp em's multis some of them uselss forced wack predictable.

em wouldnt be able to flow worth shit w/o multis..anyone can do them
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.