Ghostface speaking the truth on Eminem

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Demik's a ho, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

damn Lix.. chill
    test
  2. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

prolix on some madcowpost disease[funny]...
    test
  3. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

test
  4. Entrensical

Entrensical still EXS and STC

MC PROLIX- what you just asked was basically "who r u to have your own opinion"... dont know if thats how you meant to say it...if you badly worded it or somethin... but thats basically what you're asking

all im asking is for everybody to admit that he's highly skilled.. which some people have a problem doing...

Dain- lmfao@you tryna use that... when the fuck did i act like that... i act like me... if you got a problem with the way i act.. fuck you.. you can't do shit about it... i dont give a fuck about what crew(s) i used to be in...kaleef had it in his custom shit so i decided to put it.. to let him know hes not alone....and as far as taking this shit into the real world.....it stops the moment i shut down this internet site.....unlike you.. who trys to bring his rap outside the internet.... which is good.... best of luck to you... but you're not gonna succeed..... i dont care if you love doin it or not... its gotta suck knowin that what you really love, is going to take you nowhere in life....

now you're gonna respond like "fuck it.. ima hardass... i can sell drugs.. i dont need to rap...in fact.. i didnt read a word you had to say"... but deep down.... it sux knowing that you will one day end up in a factory working late shifts, to support your life in your poverty-level apartment, with your seed and drugged out/liquored up girl
    test
  5. Incephalon

Incephalon The Devil's Inner Demon

when he chooses to be...but with the bullshit he's pulling now?? he FAR from top 5 man...far far far...

word

74% is white people that buy the albums, hard to believe, but not so hard if u think that about the fact white people hav more money than black people generally speaking, so alot of black people burn they cds or steal or what not(not on a racist note) i think it mightve even said 79 but i dont remember
    test
  6. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

well i be damn .
    test
  7. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

i dont sell drugs...im a successful black male who's been out his mom's crib since he was 17...i make well over enough to support a family...and im single...meaning all that money is in my pocket...im 2 years away from getting my degree in Sports Medicine...which will START at 65 thousand a year...so ill be 22...clockin 65g's....now ask yaself a question...do you REALLY think rhyming is that important to me??? i highly doubt it...i do music because people outside this net world appreciate it and they ask for me...if noone was feeling it....i woulda stopped a long long long time ago....as far as the way you act?? i NEVER spoke to you in here...ever...so how would i know?? your the one coming at me telling me i talk shit....lol wow...and to do something because someone else did it?? [funny]....get lost kid...like Big Daddy Kane said "put a quarter in ya ass cause u just played yaself"....now flee etrensical...
    test
  8. Entrensical

uh oh, he quoted big daddy kane...i better just shutup

LMASDFKJDSNFJSDGKDFSA:DKN:OFG@people asking you to do music

motherfucker please

you aint gettin shit in sports medicine...you aint gonna make 65gs a year... i dont give a fuck

you telling me all these things with no proof....

a racist and a 65,000/year racist are still the same to me

the 65g's dont make you a better person
    test
  9. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

uh oh

not big daddy kane
    test
  10. Tha Real Explicit

Tha Real Explicit type ill

entrensical you are the stupidest motherfucker
    i dont care, im sayin it right out

who r u to say dain wont make it ANYWHERE?

because maybe YOU dont feel em?
    so what, i dont feel eminem that much, but look at his success..

ITS OPINION.. do i need to say that.. yet again?

just cause thats your opinion, a million kids elsewhere who aint heard dain might have a different one, an thats the determining factor

get off ya "i think i know everything" shit.
    test
  11. Entrensical

im the stupid motherfucker... LMFAO... im having fun, arguing with people, continually stating my opinion, and im the stupid one....

lmao... ive never even heard dain rap.. im just havin fun... quit playing a good boyfriend and stop stickin up for your bitch
    test
  12. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

quit playing a good boyfriend and stop stickin up for your bitch

LMFAO

bwahahahahaha

its like watching jerry springer
    test
  13. Vember

Vember New Member

As for the eminem issue tho.......

eminem as of now sucks
    his Eminem show cd was full of wackness
    D12 cd is full of wackness with him rhymin "comon and get on tha flo, when i come at u u'll run at the do'" seriously, ive heard like 4 tracks off it, he sucks on every one
    em used to be top 5 in his prime....he'll never be Close to even top 50 again now tho
    He's what, 31 now or somethin, he jus got tired of tryin or some shit, idk, either way tho, his lyrics is trash now

anyone who thinks he isnt or will come out with some heat ever again is stupid, n really tho em didnt hav raw lines ever, he jus had an amazing ability to put multisyllable rhymes together, which is still really good, thats what made him good, not metaphors
    test
  14. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

eminem show was good

i liked it
    test
  15. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

its his decision to hate....i mean...it doesnt bother me...cause he only makes himself look bad...to sit there and just hate for no apparent reason? wow...but yea...he feels i wont make it....but i learned in psychology that those who wish the downfall of someone, usually do it because its happened to them...so maybe your lil dream to get rich and collab with bow wow didnt come true...dont mean it aint gonna happen for me man...my life is already set...just waiting for the pieces to fall in place...but dont worry...im your your gonna become rbl champ oneday...then you can have something to tell your grandkids...infact when you win print the screen and scan it...frame it....be proud of yaself...you accomplished something...
    test
  16. Entrensical

yea, em's selection of lyrics off his "pour out ya 40oz" chorus was rather questionable.. but hey.. i can still bump it... even tho i dont
    test
  17. v-Dynamo Kidd-v

v-Dynamo Kidd-v Dynamite

so maybe your lil dream to get rich and collab with bow wow didnt come true...

BWHAGHAHAHAHSAVGAHDVDYSYHAHYHAH

*thumbs up*
    test
  18. EmceeAxiom

EmceeAxiom I'm A Heavy Hitter!!

"waging wars, went on stage and sprayed Cage with Agent Orange, and wiped my ass with his page in source" - Eminem

that's Em's best line ever lol
    test
  19. Entrensical

i think i will, thank you....

i dont have a problem with you dain... although it seems like it.. i just like talkin shit

but as far as your last comment, i havnt rapped online in a while... and i dont plan on it... nor have i rapped offline in a while... and i dont plan on it...

and as far as my success goes... im 18... and im sittin in $70 pants and a $70 shirt.. aint top notch.. but im 18... livin on my own... buyin all my own shit... doin my thing... i aint really worried bout my future... i got it well planned out...

and if you do as well, great.....
    test
  20. Entrensical

hey infa, i heard you did a 3-9....

hours....

should i lock up my bike?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.