Ghostface speaking the truth on Eminem

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Demik's a ho, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

Q: Where do you think you rank among today's MCs?

A: Fuck who's the best. s can have the title. I just wanna do what I do, and from that, show and prove where I stand. It's all an illusion anyway. I don't care if this dude sold 10 millon or 11 million. You got Eminem who sold crazy shit. But do s look at him as the best rapper? Then again, you got white America that might look at him as the best muthafuckin' rapper.

Q: How do you look at Eminem?

A: I don't look at him as the best. Why, because he sold however many million? Don't get me wrong, he's a nice MC - he can rhyme his ass off. But I'm into pure hip hop. I'm into real shit. You got a handful of s out there than can get busy. I don't wanna say no names, 'cause I don't wanna get a lot of other s upset.

that's XXL interviewing Ghostface.
    test
  2. Dikembe Mutombo

Dikembe Mutombo New Member

lol XXL will interview anyone who has something remotely outside of "Em is God" to say.

Ghostface ain't the GOAT, so his say isn't the majority vote either. "White America"...my ass
    test
  3. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

Ghost is the truth...like it or not he is...and i think the term "white america" fits perfectly...
    test
  4. Omnipotence

Omnipotence ...GODLY...

this is why there's tracks like Nail In the Coffin

s'just motivation
    test
  5. Emerg-Emcee

Emerg-Emcee I'll Put U in The ER.

em is def in the top 5 though
    test
  6. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

when he chooses to be...but with the bullshit he's pulling now?? he FAR from top 5 man...far far far...
    test
  7. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

Ghost knows he's not the best, he says he doesn't even worry about it

but he does speak the truth.
    test
  8. G. O. A. T.

G. O. A. T. Greatest Of All Time...

ghost face is not goat..but he is among the best
    test
  9. Dikembe Mutombo

lol @ Dain I know you not gettin racist on me now...

honestly, if you wanna talk about "White America" then we'd be talking about all of Hip Hop as a whole...not just Em...you guys should do some research on how much of "white america" also loves Jigga, Juvie, Lil Jon, Tupac, Biggie, WUTANG...

Ghost should just stick to rhyming, because outside of that he doesn't know shit.
    test
  10. Dikembe Mutombo

lol and what EM and D12 are doing now is any diff than Outkast? Yet you couldn't argue that Outkast wasn't part of the greatest ever

get it twisted...
    test
  11. Demik's a ho

Demik's a ho New Member

that's a moot point in this case
    test
  12. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

naw...im far from getting racist....hell if it wasnt for white people i wouldnt have this great paying job i have...most of the things i got came from white people...when i say "white america" i mean the mainstream....which is pretty much ruled by white people...cept maybe a few (Russell Simmons, but even HE answers to a white person)....yao ming??? its just a term...
    test
  13. Trax

Trax way more flyer

thank god im from Canada

Jamican Toronto, is what they would be saying instead of White america LOL
    test
  14. Dikembe Mutombo

right right....

but White America has helped ALL of Hip hop not just Em....so to single down White America to only being beneficial to Em, and to simply imply that without White America he wouldn't be raw is ridiculous ya know.

Everyone here knows, he was much more RAW before he got major...Ghost wouldn't want it with Em, I know for a fact. But Ghost is busy rappin about a Gotti lifestyle he doesn't really live.
    test
  15. Rygar's Penis

Rygar's Penis New Member

em is never top 5, never been
    and if you think so, you should be shot
    test
  16. Dikembe Mutombo

and who's your top 5? for what reasons? specifically?

skills? sales? influence? popularity? what?
    test
  17. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

trax stop coming in every thread talking this "oh jolly im from canada"...dont forget patan yall WANTED...BEGGED...DIED to be apart of this red,white and blue flag...

now Mac Fleezy...you cant say how Ghost is living cause your not with him all the time...as far as him wanting it with Em??? naw i dont think he is that dumb...i believe he knows his place...but he still wants to be heard and voice his opinion...and the reason Em is always singled out is because he was like the most successful caucasins to rap...not taking anything away from Beastie Boys or Vanilla Ice...but as far as impact...Em has it...there is someone from EVERY race that started rhyming because of Em....Vanilla Ice nor the Beastie Boys can say that...feel me??...
    test
  18. Dikembe Mutombo

right right dig dig...I just know I read somewhere one day how much "white america" puts into Hip Hop and it was a ridiculous number...so I really think Ghost nor anyone should say ill words towards them, cuz it keeps him "looking" gutter on MTV Cribs..
    test
  19. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

word...its all about the "image"...
    test
  20. Island

Island Guest

with the shit ALOT of people that were in the top 5 have been puttin out lately...their ALL far far far...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.