Ghost in 3 men and a baby

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by hand jive, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hand jive

hand jive New Member

never seen it but im intrigued apparently when its meant too appear, in teh doorway its a cut out of danson, but people have sed theyve seen it again in the window somewhere, anyone whos seen the movie is it danson or a scary ghost boy?
    test
  2. CLEEN

CLEEN wavy hair & gold teeth

i saw it in the 7th grade, i'll never forget it...we were in school talking about it that day & one of my boys had it on tape..its the part when one of the dads is walking with his mother through the house and if you look on the left hand side of the screen, you'll see what looks like a little boy in front of the window behind the curtain...it tripped me out for real!! i don't know if it was real or not, but it damn sure looked like a little boy!!!
    test
  3. TruKaos

TruKaos I'll Box Your Ears

[​IMG]

from IMDB:

When Jack's mother comes to visit Mary, you can see in the background what appears to be a little boy standing in a doorway. There is a rumor that this is the ghost of a little boy who died in the apartment in which the film was shot. This rumour is false, as the interiors were all shot on a sound stage in a movie studio. The "ghost" is actually a cardboard cut-out of Jack wearing a tuxedo. This prop appears later in the film, when Mary's mother comes to collect her.
    test
  4. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Steve Guttenberg

i always got him confused with howie mandel
    test
  5. hand jive

hand jive New Member

ye theres loadza debate on it tho, imdb and snopes both claim its fake but on the imdb message board loadza peeps be argueing, i got 2 neutrals who know fuck all 2 comment and they said it daint look like a ghost or a cut up but it did look like a boy theres supposed 2 be other ghosts in the movie 2.
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Werd me 2..
    test
  7. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

In teen wolf or whatever its called some dude has his dick out in the last scene...
    test
  8. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

It's a cardboard cutout of Ted Dansens son.
    test
  9. RedMaster

RedMaster Epic Butt sucka

its a cardboard thing
    test
  10. hand jive

hand jive New Member

foreal ill conceed it probably is a cc
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.