Ghetto Smokers, who uses a pop can? or other homemade bongs/pipes?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Serb, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serb

Serb The Answer

i aint got no pipe

and if i dont got rollies or just wanna do a small hit
    then i use the popcan.

is that shit bad for you?

and what are some good Pipes or bongs i can make real quick.
    test
  2. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

buy one you broke muthafucka
    test
  3. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

yeah cans are bad for u

we used to make pipes in woodshop
    test
  4. Serb

Serb The Answer

I used to know Sobe when he was just a lil girl and now he all grown up smokin blunts.

proud of you dawg.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

back in the day, i had 2-3 different friends who made bongs and "bowls" out of a bunch of shit. soda cans, gatorade bottles, milk cartons, empty gallon milk containers, and aluminum foil (by itself, like a small piece of foil molded into the shape of pipe).

we only spent like $10 a week on trees back then, so we'd make our reggies last by creating makeshift bongs and pipes.

my fav. invention was my waterfall bong i made out of an empty apple juice bottle similar to this:

[​IMG]

the good 'ol days. [teet]
    test
  6. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

hell yea i still do it 4 fun imma blunt person but recently i made this gravity bong.. got blowed! somestimes i do a coke bottle or tissue roll..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i use the bowl for the bong wit the tissue roll and thecoke bottle and the tube wit the cylinder i make a gravity bong wit a 2 liter
    test
  7. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

hahaha. don't get it twisted lil homie u know i put u on
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

yes its bad for u.. its called cancer

we shouldnt even be using lighters

if u gotta make a piece plz use an apple
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^ontop of what he said, it also give you alzhimers, same thing goes for using foil

if you dont got an apple try a potato

also if soap stone is common around your area you could carve on outta that, i used to use soap stone in grade 7/8.

hell even doin blades off the stove is better
    test
  10. Serb

Serb The Answer

hmmmmm

u can make a bong out of a apple?

how
    test
  11. Troy

Troy New Member

i swear since i made my first bong i started looking at everything in my house as a possible bong.
    test
  12. Troy

Troy New Member

i have that same exact blue bong... it was my first one when i crossed over from blunts and hand pipes...
    test
  13. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

thanks, im still a blunt person i might smoke out a pipe 1nce a week or so .. if im tryin to get high n run out the door
    test
  14. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

with difficulty, a potato works better, easier to just make it into a pipe not a bong tho

its all about ingenuity
    three wierd homemade bongs ive hit

first was one my budd made when he got expelled fro dealing, carved it into/out of the tree in his backyard

second was put together at the ski hill, constructed from an empty bottle, a broken ski pole, a socket (from socket wrench set), a pen and electrical tape

3rd was a variation of the first afer we lost the bowl we made, basicly we squeezed/warmed snow into ice in the shape of a bowl an hit that. had to make a new bowl every hit tho.
    test
  15. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I never understood how anyone could afford weed but still cant get something halfway decent to smoke out of. Also, have some dignity u damn aluminum can smokers.
    test
  16. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Man...we used to use foil like crazy, kitkat bar anyone!?!?! hehehehe

These days I got a socket with some foil wrapped round it and I keep that just for those nights when I run out of papes, I'll make a hole in the bottom of a bottom, hold it, fill it with water, pop on the socket, lit the bud and let go of my finger over the hole, and bang, breath in smoke lol.....shit is always harsh tho and I dont like doing it

PEACE
    test
  17. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

lol @ pop can

u corny niggaz

its soda can
    test
  18. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

i had that exact same blue bong when i was 14-15,LOL,fuckin weird to see it again.

Smoking out of aluminum is horrible for you! Seriously! If you smoke on a regular basis,buy a cheap fuckin glass pipe! I dont know if prices are much different around the states but they cant be that expensive.

I dunno,i own 3 bongs and at least 4 pipes.I normally only used one that i really liked the others were given to me or for "looks".I havnt smoked in about a year tho.Not allowed right now.But ill tell you what,i am SO looking forward to loading up and hitting my Phattus Apparatus as soon as possible. That or my best friends Zong,fuck yeah.A blunt.God damn it i dont even care now as long as it aint a pop can hahaha.... BUY A PIPE itll be a great investment buddy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.