Ghet, I Dont Believe I Have Seen This Answer Out Of You Yet...So I Ask..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Phantom, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

i already know you have no tolerance for anything labeled liberal, which is fine because there are plenty of the left with that same feeling towards the neo-cons....

i dont want any obscure book references, past war references, past cultural clashes, nothing from history....

tell me why YOU support Bush and why you think that he is whats best for America.

and also tell me why you would never support a democrat or someone labeled *gasp* liberal but expect the left to flock to Bush.

gogogogo!
    test
  2. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

see my post for answers as to why people would follow bush.

then add people who identify with his view on moral and family values and respect for all human life and you might have your answer.

i dont think people should be one way or another.

i am not ghet.
    test
  3. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

by respect for human life i am refering to abortion and not the unintentional killing of civilians which is the unfortunate consequence of war.
    test
  4. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

haha...yeah bush really showed that by bombing hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent people in iraq

edit:

haha ok..whatever you say.
    test
  5. Phantom

i already have a grasp on why people follow Bush...

its not what i asked.
    test
  6. Phantom

there are more than one reason people follow Bush, the easiest and obvious to me is just his personality....Nimrod mentions his charisma all the time and its true,people gravitate to that...

that really hurt Kerry, granted its a presidential election but he had that programmed robot look far too much and people didnt connect as easily with him...

but anyone, enough of that, im waiting on Ghet.

i equally respect your views for the same reasons youve stated Mesk.

i know youre walking what youre talking.

more should. lots more.
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

You can't explain a reason without understanding it's context. You can't explain context without making reference to history.

Thus, your request is impossible and illogical, so I will compensate for your misunderstanding. I will also ask you not to parse specific paragraphs out of context with the rest of it. I know, it will be a hard temptation to fight against.

Everything we have been taught has been force-fed to us by 70 years of liberal agenda. Ideas like extremist individualism, extremist equality, and other extremist notions. They are so rooted in the mindstate of today that people religiously believe these ideals to be universal and unquestionable. However, history and the other civlizations of the world viciously disagree.

The end-game solution for liberals is world peace. But how? Their definition of world peace excludes (and even supresses) the very important factors of culture and ambition. World peace is a proverbial Heaven on Earth where pain never takes place and everyone always gets what the want. In world peace, everyone is friendly and resources are unlimited.

None of these requirements for world peace even exist in reality, yet liberals religiously chase this ideal, no matter how many times Democracies and Communists have failed!

The end-game solution or Republicans is in their name: republics. Seperete empires/republics/nation-states in all sorts of competition with each other, trying to outwit, outperform, and outmanuver. This energy is the very explination of human existance. It can get brutal for the most part, but I don't know why this brutality is highlighted by liberal demagouges. Warfare and humanity are synonymous. There are charts that show war death counts and technological innovations rising at the same rate, as if they are linked! It's sad, but true!

Because of these factors and my pro-technology stance, I will obviously favor the party that will provide the best opportunity for technology to be developed instead of wasting their money, chasing an insignificant dream that couldn't be sustained.

Peace, tolerance, equality; these are power words with no substance and have to be forced onto the population for it to work.

Technology is the only measure of true change. Everything else is a phantom.
    test
  8. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

^ competition is good, until someone pushes the red button and ends all competition and progress...forever.
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

^^ world peace is good until some fires a nuclear-missile and no one was prepared for it because they spent the last 1,000 years indulging in their petty human insecuriteis.
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Technology will render nuclear annihilation obsolete.
    test
  11. Phantom

ok this sums it up. and completly illustrates the Bush plan.

the chase of the insignificant dream is the war on terror. you can not honestly say that defeating terrorism is possible, when the very make up of a terrorist is someone willing to do anything including causing harm to ones self in order to spread their beliefs.

tell me honestly that the war on terrorism hasnt created more terrorists.

and also, Bush claiming to be guided by this notion that everyone should be free, well from Saddam Hussein all the way back to Sargon The Great, the middle east has NEVER EVER EVER EVER WILL EVER EVER EVER EVER be able to comprehend and embrace the American way of life. they never wanted it. thousands of years of war and blood shed in that region have only solidified it.

Also, i dont know if you seen the full translation of the Bin Laden tape the other day but it goes on to highlight his plan of bankrupting America and how Bush takes whatever bait they throw.

when i took the time to analyze that. and then i looked at the new proposed monies for the war on terror. our rate of growth in the economy.

the increasing violence in iraq which will only cause the monetary need to rise over the years.

no exit strategy, not even a guess.

over time. Bin Ladens plan makes sense.
    test
  12. Phantom

also i dont see how republicans are pro technology....

whatsoever.
    test
  13. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

I recall liberals saying the same thing about Soviet Russia and how it could enver be defeated.

Once upon a time, there was a nation called Japan that not only fought with religious-nationalistic intent, but also fought for necessary resources like tin and oil. They flew their machines into ours at the expense of their own by the hundreds. They fought to the last man on almost every island of the Pacific.

Two nukes later, I haven't found a single kamikaze Japanese soldier.

You don't have to kill them all, just enough of them to break their ego.

Only Turkey is the only culture to embrace Western Democracy. And that's because they had their asses handed to them in WW1.

Notice a pattern? Two nukes, crushing defeats in war... amazing how these things resolve issues and force people to accept the polar opposite of what they are.

I cannot believe you think that one man can bankrupt the combined GDP of 30 nations.

Please put down the conspiracy manual and wake up: Bin Laden's tape was a cry for help.

Military funding for new technology spreads out ALL over the scientific infrastructre.

My girlfriend reports for the Science Department in UCLA's paper (utra-leftist) Daily Bruin. When she asked physicists and chemists all over Southern California (Boeing, Los Alamos, UCLA, etc.) who they supported, she found out that the majority of them SUPPORT Bush because of his attention on R&D.

Silicon lasers, a dream of physics to utilize internal atomic vibrations of silicion to generate lasers without electricity, will now be possible because of the funding going into Bush's missile shield project. A project that liberals denounce as "evil imperialistic ventures"

Bush's tax cut on corporations has provoked a gigantic increase of IT technology and the continuing need to meet their technological demands. A process that liberals call "bad for the economy"

Ever quantum physicist I've met supports Bush because he is pushing for military weapons that rely heavily on the technology, such as quantum computers and quantum communications. Technologies that liberals call "Big Brotherish"

Kerry did what? Stem cell research? Ohhhhh... kill babies to get stem cells!

You can get stem cells from the pancres and from cell reversal, two much more EFFICIENT alternatives that Bush supports!
    test
  14. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

If you existed in the 60s, you would have said satellites and computers that communicate with each other other thousands of miles are extensions of the evil neo-conservative Ike Eisenhowers legacy of imperialism.
    test
  15. Phantom

poor assumption. you assume i think technology is bad, considering i see it, learn it and use it all before you read about it.

im 97B Counter-Intelligence in the Army. you may be up on some things but you havent scratched the surface.

i like how you mentioned Japans defeat......at the hands of a nuke weilding Liberal, isnt that how you described truman?

hmm turkey and world war 1......led by a fella named Woodrow Wilson, card carrying member of the Democratic party....

soooo.....using the two examples you highlighted contrasting possible success for the defeat of terrorism, history would show that it wont be done by a republican.
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Then you should know better then to question the role of technology and Bush's ridiculous support for it.

The funny thing about that is, the last war liberals won was because they used the nuke. They've lost every other conflict since.

WW1 was not lead by Woodrow Wilson. It started in 1914 under the Hapsburgs, Romanovs, and the Hohenzollerns.

Turkey was defeated at Megiddo in September 1918 by British-lead Eygptians. (Strangly enough, this is the site where Armageddon is to occur)

America declared war in April 1917, but Pershing and the American Expenditionary Force didn't provide significant and necessary ground support until May 1918 in which 500,000 AEF was in France. America never opened fronts in the Middle East. At best, their presence freed up resources for Britian and France to concentrate efforts in Turkey, but Wilson never send soldiers to the Turks.

History shows that liberals can only win modern wars by the use of nuclear weapons.

History shows that Republicans will extend the war to the necessary lengths to crush it. With the help of modern technology, and God willing, of course.
    test
  17. Just Wrong

Just Wrong J Dot

doesnt the key to developing technology lie in education?
    I don't hear Bush saying much about education.

God? lmao... unreal.
    test
  18. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  19. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

"Once upon a time, there was a nation called Japan that not only fought with religious-nationalistic intent, but also fought for necessary resources like tin and oil. They flew their machines into ours at the expense of their own by the hundreds. They fought to the last man on almost every island of the Pacific.

Two nukes later, I haven't found a single kamikaze Japanese soldier.

You don't have to kill them all, just enough of them to break their ego."

No Ghet, it means the Japanese are learning from their failure to come stronger next time.

"check the source: http://www.georgewbush.com/Education/"

^^^^^^^Wow, I've been in High school until Fall of 2004. Where and when was this program "active", it must've been exclusive, because it never happened here.

That site is invalid because it's Pro-Bush and defies Kerry. All I'm hearing is the word bias.
    test
  20. Phantom

lemme ask you this.

you can place Bush in his position or any republican for that matter.

you dont think they would have used that bomb just like Truman did?

of course you dont think that.

and if im not mistaking, id say splitting an atom is a pretty big deal in the technology world.

but since were on the subject of nuclear weapons. its not a secret anymore that were developing a bunker busting nuclear weapon.

truthfully i find it astounding that its been almost 60 years since we did drop nuclear bombs in japan and that no one else, ourselves included have used any since.

i find it funny that we go to these great, embarrasing lengths to prevent other nations from pursuing and gaining technology weve had for that long.

imagine if the chinese would have horded the gun powder and launched preemptive campaigns on any nation attempting to gain it for themselves.

its no where near an equal playing field when you add up the lives lost to gunpowder and its offspring creations of guns and bullets compared to nuclear weapons.

its like because America is the beacon of invention and technological advancements, we want to be able to tell the world who can and cant have the new toy. thats horrible policy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.