Ghet - Ghet defined.. republicans defined..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Neither would necessary businesses.
    test
  2. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

test
  3. Fast Flow Productions

Not Being Fat.... NoT Sitting At Home Alone Would Creat Busyness...........

U Dont Give Some People Enough Credit....some People Care About Life, People, Have Compassion, Do Things For Other People, And Want To Have A Family, Want To Work, Want The World To Be A Better Place....
    test
  4. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

I stopped reading when you said people die when liberals are wrong... umm.. how many liberals are responcible for causing more deaths than we've seen in over a decade? Now how many conservatives?... this is where you're argument defies logic.. you continue to ignore facts.. but of course the war in Iraq isn't wrong to you right.. cause we'll find a reason eventually.. you fucking parasite..

It's quite clear that you're no longer with us.... You haven't made sense one time today.. congratulations.. and just for the record.. this is the only post of yours I've ever replied to without reading it in it's entirety.. It just get's to the point where your selnsless babble is just pointless to even read...

Ohh.. umm.. have you figured out yet that not one person is on your side right now? I wonder why.......
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol...yeah....he just wishes he could become his computer......

LOL @ you ever taking him seriously
    test
  6. Fast Flow Productions

Hahahhaha Oursin Become His Computer Hahahahahahhahahahahahha

Omg

That Was Soo Fuckin Funny Cause He Prolly Does
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Let's extend this over teh last 100 years...

FDR (D) = WW2... 250,000 Americans dead in 4 years... FDR dies in office, never sees victory.
    Truman (D) = WW2... deployed two nukes.... victory.
    Truman (D) = Korea killed 30,000 Americans in 3 years... stalemate
    Kennedy (D) = Raised military advisors in Vietnam from 500 to 12,000... get's capped
    Johnson (D) = Vietnam... killed 6250 soldiers in 4 years.... refuses to run for relection
    Nixon (R) = Vietnam.... 43,750 soldiers in 8 years.... ends the war due to hippy protestors
    Bush, Sr. (R) = Iraq... Less then 300 soldiers dead in a few months... victory
    Clinton (D) = Somolia... 19 dead.... withdraw
    Bush, Jr. (R) = Iraq/Afghanistan... 1000 dead in 1+ years.... awaiting out come.

According to this, the last time a Democrat won a war was because he used a nuclear bomb.

The number of soldiers that have to die under a Republican in order to catch up to Democrat bloodlust isn't even close.

AGAIN, STOP TALKING TO ME UNTIL YOU LEARN HISTORY!

Something to do with tampon shortages on your end, I suppose.
    test
  8. solocreep

solocreep Professional

lmao @ at all the kids on the playground uniting to stand up against the ole Ghet bully

oooh he got soooned oohh ohh ...yeah billy we sonned him... we showed him didnt we!

lol shits pathetic
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.