Ghet - Ghet defined.. republicans defined..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

Herbivores evolved because they thought killing was wrong.
    test
  2. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

ok do i just react?

hmmmmm very very broad question cant really give you an answer unless you give me more detail.

world peace is were everyone lives in one community with no currency, and live without people that rule other people, a place were u can walk around without worrying about fighting, worrying about eating a meal,worrying about being able to pay for things they can afford, worrying about people dying from things besides natural causes.
    test
  3. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

blah, blah, blah, blah... this is a more accurate description of you in comparison to every fudimental liberal I've ever met... You are actually the one brainwashed by older generations.. You see.. you're still under the impression that equality and communism are the same thing... Now who needs to do research? Conservatives were dead wrong in those previous generations in their perception of liberals.. and it has never changed.. The problem is.. you don't think conservatives have ever been wrong..

You talk about all this technology that is gonna save the world.. Guess what.. that has nothing to do with the relivence of making morally correct decisions and progressing with evolution.. You seem to think that morality, and evolution somehow keep technology from being included..

You're even more ignorant than I thought was humanly possible... You act as if calling you a Nazi was unprovoked and exaggerated.. You said two american lives were worth trading for a fucking barrel of oil for $50.. I don't exactly think abortion is morally right.. but I'm gonna be pro choice from now on.. if I take on your ideology then I can live by double standards and contradictions witn no consequence like you do.. and then I can be just a little more comfortable that at least some of those aborted fetuses are people just like you...

I mean shit.. abortion is wrong.. but blood for oil is acceptable so long as cheeper barrels of oil save repubs money while the price for refineries to buy the barrels stays the same so repubs can yield an even larger profit at the expense of the very society theyr'e already milking.. that way, the price at the pumps and stay at it's current rediculous price per gallon or continue to get higher..

let's see... $50 a barrel.. that's $1 per gallon per barrel..

this is a sugnificantly lower price... and yet.. no relief at the pump..$2 per gallon in most places or higher.. That's a huge overall profit.. and that can't be compromised even a little because why? Greed!! Even though without the extra profit anyone who would have benefitted is already rich to the point they'll never be able to spend it all..

You're a fucking fraud.. You have 0 knowledge of the real world we live in.. A total fucking moron hiding in the bliss of your ignorance..
    test
  4. Fast Flow Productions

hey ghet ghet....

guess what...

people in canada are liberal...

everyone in the country gets health care, there is almost no crime, and 3 people got murdered in the country all of last year...

but in the US 14,000 got murdered, and more then half the people in the country have no health care....

hmmmmm seems to me being liberal works in canada?
    test
  5. Fast Flow Productions

oh guess what.... canada advances..... and they are planning on sending there medicine to us?

they build big cities and love guns and hunting....
    test
  6. Fast Flow Productions

hmmmmm if u dont advance you dont get bigger? hmmm there populatino is growing
    test
  7. Fast Flow Productions

hmmmmmmm they even came from a country like europe and hate the queen........... dont beleive in censorship, are nice to each other and live in peace ........ but being liberal doesnt work
    test
  8. Fast Flow Productions

matter a fact i think pretty soon im going to move to canada
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The United States has a population of 320 million.

Canada has a population of 32 million. That's the entire state of New Jersey. They benefit greatly from NAFTA and 90% of their population lives near the U.S. Border.

But to cover 32 million, their taxes go up 50+%
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

But what about the miners? Whose paying them?
    test
  11. Fast Flow Productions

the miners? dogg there isnt gonna be shit to mine soon......

and when there aint shit to mine....there aint shit to pay for .........and there aint no miners....

and thats were technology comes into play
    test
  12. Fast Flow Productions

Ghet I Beleive In Taxes!

If I Got Free Health Care....... And Was Safe In My Country I Would Raise My Taxes 75 Percent....

Dont You Get It ?

It Works....
    test
  13. Fast Flow Productions

We Eat Up Natural Resources ... Which Is Why We Should Be Peaceful And Work Together
    test
  14. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Equality must be enforced since it is not natural. Who will enforce it?

Conservatives (many of them killed in WW2) were OUTNUMBERED by age demographs (their many, many post-war children) in times past. That is how right and wrong was determined in those days. Wake up and stop living in the past.

The problem is... it kills you when liberls are wrong.

Morally correct decisions? YOU ARE A LIBERAL! MORALITY IS AS BENDABLE AS A WHIP TO YOU!!!

As a liberal, it is your job to lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, and tell mistruths all over the place. You and I know what that intial post said. You can tell these goobers whatever you want to make yourself feel better and to give yourself a phantom foundation.

Your ideology IS the double standard - worry about morals... but blame the religious for being stupid. Good job.

OPEC is not reporting cheaper barrel prices. It's $50 BEFORE it hits the refineries!Where do you get this information? These necessary lies your entire ideology relies on?!

Usually, when you buy something for $1, you sell it for $2. I dunno where you went to school to learn business.

You're overstating the world and lying about it to get attention.
    test
  15. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

So, tomorrow, the mining industry will just up an vanish? That's what your banking world peace on happening?
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Again

32 million people in Canada....

320 million people in the US + immigrants and fraud...

BIG DIFFERENCE IN COVERAGE.
    test
  17. Fast Flow Productions

No Man Damn Do You Take Everything So Literal I Know U Fuckin Understand What I Was Saying... Your Just Arguing About Something For No Reason
    test
  18. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Consume every resource until there is none left and do so to discover how to manipulate reality to your will. Nothing else makes sense.
    test
  19. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

man, i gotta sleep... stupid body....

i'll be back in 10 or something hours...

tell the wife and kids i said goodnight.
    test
  20. Fast Flow Productions

Did You Ever Think That Maybe If The Taxes Were So High That Mexicans And Immagrants Wouldnt Move Here........... Or Maybe Hey Since They Got Free Health Care For Being A Citizen....maybe Just Maybe They Would Fuckin Become Citizens

Fuck .......... Noone Would Want Free Health Care And A Better Life To Become A Citizen
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.