Ghet - Ghet defined.. republicans defined..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by So. IL.L, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

Technology would never have come about without evolution.. to evolve we must accept that technology cannot supercede morality..

your existance is one big contradiction...

You agree that only the strong survive.. but healthcare is not important..?

you believe that your ideas don't conflict with the constitution.. and yet you say that equality isn't important?

So basically.. you disagree with civil rights?

Ghet.. you aren't intelligent at all.. you have a misleading vocabulary.. that's about it.. you could be a huge author in the fiction genre.. but here.. you've been exposed as the ignorant piece of shit that you are...

Your even more ignorant than I had ever anticipated.. I will no longer acknowledge your existance on this board.. this is the last post that I will ever direct at you.. I can't dignify your ignorance by responding any more..

Don't be tricked by this walking dictionary/thesaurus.. the only reality he knows is what he observes in his isolated existence on his own little planet located in his bedroom..

we all know you're a fucking antisocial recluse Ghet.. you have no life.. no grasp of reality.. no common sense.. and absolutely no credability..

you are no longer worth any of my time..
    test
  2. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

I don't know if I can generalize ALL Republicans, but I can definitely take a crack at Ghet:

-was last picked for the team all through elementary school
    -was stuffed into lockers (if he isn't a total fatty) during high school
    -sexual relations are limited to his right and left hands

So he jumped on anything "technological" to avoid the pressures of making friends or getting laid. Jumped on the internet where he could "be who he wanted to be" without people seeing his coke-bottle specs and laughing their asses off at him...

Sometimes stereotypes are there for a reason...

Saying healthcare and equality are useless is the dumbest shit I have ever read on this board... and that encompasses a lot of dumb shit. Equality and healthcare mean nothing to you because you're healthy and rich.

Wait until you get the shit kicked out of you for your pompous views, break every bone in your body, and have to get a loan to pay for your hospital trip because you don't have a health care plan... then you'd be on welfare!! But since you're Republican, you wouldn't accept welfare right... you'd just tough it out and die of internal bleeding.

Good on ya!!! Keep it real rich boy.
    test
  3. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Wtf does evolution and morality have anything to do with one another?

Technology comes from time and GENUINE pressure. War is the forge of civilization.

If the strong survive, only the weak need healthcare... where is the problem?

WTF? Are you talking to the same person? Where did I say any of this? Where do you get your information?

I know for a fact my views collide with the Consitution.

Bingo. Domestic policy to stave of Communist reform.

This coming from the person who hasn't accurately explained a single thought in his mind to date.

Judging by your knee-jerk responses, you never acknowledged me in the first place.

Yes, my little bedroom is so comfortable.

Why is it a common approach for people who refuse to read but react to attack my vocabulary? Is there like a manual all of you people read on how to deal with people who are so far past your ability to comprehend reality? Please update it, it's inefficient.

Without technology, NONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS LIBERAL IDEALS WOULD EXIST.

The basis of Western ideals is a Christian Foundation and the Protestant Reformation? What is responsible for the impact of both?

Jesus? Perhaps.
    Martin Luther? No.
    THE PRINTING PRESS.

The technology to mass produce information was the most important aspect in the history of mankind. By doing so, mankind became a malleable resource, waiting to be shaped into a single action.

What is the basis of modern liberal thought? Equality? No. Nationalism? Maybe. THE NUCLEAR BOMB.

Had Russia not stole the nuclear weapon from America, the anti-Imperialistic Soviet Union would have been next on the hitlist immediately after WW2. By getting the nuclear bomb, they developed the clout to FORCE their (now outdate) ideas onto the whole of Asia and into Europe almost completely unchecked.

Please, for the sake of Jeff's database storage, do not make threads about me unless you've researched the last 1,000 years of human existance in pain-staking detail.
    test
  4. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

So, let me get this straight:

The anti-Ghet genital jocks are people who do not know history at all period, cannot argue a single point I make beyond an emotional pussy flood, and have to... *gasp* gain credibility in their arguments by coming up with bogus stories attacking the messanger?

How completely unpredictable! You guys sure are original!

1.) Learn to read
    2.) Learn those big, scary words I use
    3.) Learn abstract concepts
    4.) Learn history

Christ, with so many educational requirements, you fuckers are dead in the water!
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Yes, I also look forward to the day I get beat up because of my views.

Wow @ that threat. Like I'm supposed to change my mind because a big burly liberal is going to force me.

Liberal: "You better love peace, love, happiness, and equality or I'll kill you!"
    Ghet: "Man, watch where you're waking, you stepped on a bug"
    Liberal: "HOly shit, I destroyed neature's beautiful creation"
    *cocks gun, shoots self*
    Ghet: "I'm hungry"
    test
  6. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

Vocabulary doesn't impress me at all Ghetty.

I didn't hear Confucius talking about antidisestablishmentarianism in the socio-economic infrastructure of corporate America, yet he was still a pretty sharp guy.

I'm glad you can regurgitate these delightful ideas you pass off as fact, it really shows that you fully understand what you're talking about.
    test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Did you perform the intellectual requirements before talking to me? No?

Well, you better catch up with the story-telling! You got a quota to reach!
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

hahahahhahahaahhaahah ghet got fuckin destroyed here

LMAO@ him still talkin about technology

thats the same shit he talked about 2 yrs ago when i used to pay him mind
    test
  9. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

It wasn't a threat. It was an example of what could happen. I just threw the "bones broken because of your views" because it related to the subject. For your sake, I'll change it.

Say you're jigglin your fat ass to some KKK rock in your shower. You slip and fall, break your hip, your femur, and get a concussion... shit maybe you have glass shower doors, maybe you'd smash into those and experience massive blood loss... whatever the case...

In this reality your rich mommy and poppy would just foot your hospital bill and tell you to be more careful. If you weren't a priveleged douche bag, guess what you'd do? DIE!

People end up in debt for years because they break a couple of bones. You were lucky enough to be BROUGHT UP in an environment where this sort of thing couldn't happen. You didn't earn anything to get where you are. All I'm saying is that you have to look at things from every point of view. Did your parents ever teach you the "golden rule"? Do onto others as you'd have them do onto you? Just because you're lucky enough to be brought up in a good environment shouldn't give you the right to shit on people that weren't. Think of how easily it could happen to anyone... your father could get framed for an embezzlement scandal. Your family would be broken by lawyer's fees, their reputation would be gone. Suddenly you're on your own financially. You realize being in your early 20's and trying to find work that does more than puts KD mac in your cupboard and barely pays your rent is hard to come by... suddenly you need healthcare and you simply can't afford it. Would you still be as cut throat as you are now if it was you in that position? Do you really not care about other people? As much as I think you're a total buffoon, if my tax dollars would save your life I would gladly spend them.

Whatever, I don't even need to get into this with you, simply saying healthcare and equality are useless concepts is enough to seal the fact that you're a complete moron. It looks like education is just a waste on some people. I mean you learned a lot of "big scary words" as you call them, but your common sense of decency obviously didn't benefit.
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Ghet got destroyed by two people that didn't even refer to a signle argument.

My God, since Kerry, they all lost their minds and will take ANYTHING as a victory. The desperation never ends.

Liberal: "Ghet said 'hi' and he doesn't do drugs"
    Nimrod: "Hoooolllly fucking shit dewd that shit was so funny omfg Ghet your dead agldskjhksjdghkljsgkhjfhgsd"
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Yes, I'll get beat up by militant liberals.

Priveledged?

What are you talking about? What information did you come across that says I happen to be the sibling of someone who makes $400,000K+ a year?

Or is everyone who disagrees with you automatically loaded, old, rich, and white in your own little mental world?

2pac to the grave, nіgga!

Last time I went to the hospital, I paid for my own bill. Yes, poverty-laden people such as I can actaully pay for their own hospital bill.

Holy leftist rant, batman!

Your entire argument is debunked because you are under the assumption that I am priviledged. What are you talking about? What information did you come across that says I happen to be the sibling of someone who makes $400,000K+ a year? I promise you, if you find any truthful information in your search, I will happily admit to it.

But good luck either way.

I broke my wrist 2 years ago. I paid it off mny damn self with cart-cleaning job I had at the local golf course. Big fuckin deal. Sheesh. Get a job, hippy.

The money that goes into progressing both could be placed in R&D that would render sustaining such concepts pointless.

Again, you don't have the knowledge of technology, so I would expect your mindstate to still be trapped in the 1930s.
    test
  12. So. IL.L

So. IL.L WWW.SOUNDCLICK.COM/ROUSH

"1.) Learn to read
    2.) Learn those big, scary words I use
    3.) Learn abstract concepts
    4.) Learn history"

You see people.. every additional post ghet makes only serves as further proof that he has not been in touch with reality for years.. He doesn't accept that he will not always be strong and that he will eventually think "liberal ideology" is important once the benefits favor him..

Let's do some quick analysis on these four suggestions to uncover the true ignorance here..

"1.) Learn to read" .. how can you tell someone to learn to read by typing a written message on a message board.. Common Sense tells us that everyone here can read.. or else they wouldn't be here..

soooo.. you guessed it.. point number one.. completely irrelivent and pointless.. not indicative of anyone with above intelligence that I know..

"2.) Learn those big, scary words I use" .. yes.. please do.. this is the most valid point of the five.. learn those words so that you can be informed for yourself that Ghet uses an extensive vocab to compensate for having no common sense.. The reality is.. he wants to confuse you so that you believe him.. he uses the image created by his vocab to give the illusion that he knows what he's talking about.. So yes.. by all means.. expose his ignorance for yourself so that you may fully grasp the reality of his stupidity..

"3.) Learn abstract concepts" further propaganda intended to gain acceptance and support in his mission to "seem" intelligent.. now he's too far gone so he must continue his mileading strategy at all costs so as not to ever have to admit his ignorance.. or that he is wrong, or ever that he "could" be wrong

"4.) Learn History" ..Learn "all" history to see just how much we're living in the past right now... not just the history that supports your cause.. poor ghet actually seems to believe that history would suggest that the republican idology works better.. when if nact it's quite the opposite... the problem is that Ghet can't internalize how the present is reflecting past mistakes made throughout history multiple times.. he doesn't think evolution involves morality.. therefore.. he's not truly evolved as he would seem to suggest.. So it would only make since that he's too stupid to know how the present translates to equivelent, sugnificant, historical events where mistakes were made in the past..

in short.. he can't see what's right in front of his eyes.. you say tomato.. he says artichoke.. he's not even on the same page..

"Ghet-Ghet" - n. meaning - 1. Total contradiction. 2. Nowhere near reality. 3. One who is too stupid to comprehend one's own ignorance.
    test
  13. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

The fact that you say health care is useless leads me to believe you're priveleged. The fact that you seem to care only about yourself leads me to believe you're priveleged... That and the fact that you are obviously educated to the point that you can use "big scary words" in the right context. You obviously didn't drop out of high school and cop a GED like lil ole me...

I agree that if technology fully came through for us we wouldn't need as much healthcare... Producing wonder drugs that cure AIDs and cancer is definitely something we need to aim for... but bones don't stop breaking, guns don't stop putting holes in people, flesh eating bacteria still... well... eats through flesh, no matter what level of technology we're at. Unless you propose everyone wearing bio suits or romping around in big mech's, we still need health care, hospitals, doctors, etc.

Technology is not always good anyway. Chemical weapons are a product of new technology.

You're the type that will just regurgitate the same crap over and over and never consider any possibilities besides what you believe.. you're self-righteous, and me being a tree hugging hippy like you say I am, I believe karma will put you in the hospital with a bill too big to take care of with some job "cleaning carts"... and since when is a broken wrist a big deal, you could wrap it up yourself and it would heal in two months or so... and its not like the only people benefitting from health care are street urchin scum that have no job... plenty of people that have regular jobs get fucked over by incredible bills for health care and have to mortgage their house or take up a second job etc.

What do you think happens when a senior citizen gets cancer? Does she pay for her chemo and other treatments with her pension? No, the siblings of this person probably end up footing the bill. Do you know how expensive some of those treatments can be?

To sum it up, its not as simple as "get a job, hippy" and this statement also proves how ignorant you are if you can try and summarize a national issue as "hippies needing jobs". Seriously, just wait till you're on the receiving end, thats all I can say... just wait till it happens to you, you cry about it, and your republican buddies say "sorry man, its everyone for himself... guess you weren't strong enough to survive..."

Take it easy
    test
  14. eXceL83

eXceL83 New Member

^^^ Word.

Good post.
    test
  15. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

The villagers and their pitchforks.
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Coming from a libearl who blames all of America for not voting for the person he wants...

Without technology, you'd still be dying of tooth decay.

It's very important to learn how to read. For example, when the anti-Ghet terror unit rolls up to throw insults, they don't read anything I type and deconstruct it accurately. The totally ignore the initial post, throw a few shots, and then respond to those, doing their very best to take away attention from the damning, indestructable original argument. And if that fails, it is of most importance to dismiss all other facts, evidences, links, pictures, graphics, statistics, and references and focus on 4 lines of text in hopes to gain credibility and clout.

So skills essential to reading, such as reading the WHOLE thing, and then responding to what you wrote, is of the utmost critical aspect to begin to dethrone me, as you so desperately desire, but have failed on every single approach.

We all know it is a grand conspiracy (Oh shucks, I done used a multi-syllabic word in my argument! Bad Ghet!) I use big words to confuse the stupider people.

It's called the internet. It's a text-based medium. If you don't know what a word is, don't bother responding. It's simple. Again, friendly pointers blown out of proportion by people who have no argument against what I say.

Yes, I am a one-man propaganda machine. I mislead,confuse, lie, and deceive with big words, promoting technology, and laughing at liberals.

I am the master.

I'll be wrong the moment you have the brain power to formally address my arguments instead of attacking the messanger.

Living in the past? We have the internet.. I don't ever recall the internet existing in the 1800s.

You still haven't proven how evolution and morality share a symbiotic relationship. You can't. Because they don't.

Again, when you learn some history, then talk to me. Please, you're wasting precious electromagnetic storage regions on Jeff's hard drives.

Are you ready to examine why liberal ideology has failed yet?
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Believe?

So you have no facts. You assume I'm rich based on very weak indictators.

I went through the public school system like everyone else. I didn't go to college and instead, pursued audio engineering at another school.

It's called reading books (the ones WITHOUT pictures), laughing at little girls and boys who are on their period when they call you a nerd, and formulating your own opinion without fear of being judged by the inferior species.

A spinal chord, for short. Try it out sometime.

Healthcare is simply the dispersal of advanced technology and information. Unfortuantely, it is a unified government system that would perform much better to be under the scrupples of consumer competition.

Chemical weapons are as old as Greek Fire. Technology is always good. The technology responsible for chemical wepaons is also responsible for other chemical innovations required for computers, cars, and nother necessary inventions. Atomic Theory shook the world to the core in the 1900s.

I have considered the possibilities of other futures and have seen them again and again through history and find a single overriding failure in all of them.

Two words: "Charity Care" Let the rich liberals full of self-pity because they are rich pay for it.

Make ends meet by any means. Thats how capitalism works.

Of course. My sister had cancer. Insurance covered it.

"Charity Care" is wonderful.

As always.
    test
  18. Fast Flow Productions

Fast Flow Productions New Member

ghet man ...

everyone can see you got used.... stop man...

your done in this argument
    test
  19. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

GHET....YOU'RE GETTIN ATE THE FUCK UP IN THIS THREAD..

THIS WAS THE GINSU BLADE TO THE NECK FOR GHET...

"just wait till it happens to you, you cry about it, and your republican buddies say "sorry man, its everyone for himself... guess you weren't strong enough to survive..."

lmmfao!!
    test
  20. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

LOL@Ghet going to Devry University...ahahhahahahhhaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.