Ghet ENTER!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Hitman J, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  3. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
  4. sjob

sjob New Member

No offence Ghet... but you're getting $100 for THAT beat? Damn... I'm sorry, but I really thought it was worthless, so I couldn't imagine you would get that much. Oh well... that's nice, for you ;)
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Proof that the thoughts of kids on the Internet are always outdone by the wallets of others.
    test
  6. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

test
  7. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

bam

and Ghet the Trendsetter has done it again

*exit stage left and moves on to Phase 3 of his diabolical plan*
    test
  8. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

close this....WHERE DA FUCKIN MODZ AT??!!?
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Shoudln't you be out voting for this centuries most failed political party since Communism?
    test
  10. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

that doesnt even make sense...there are no elections going on right now...and i'm not a member of the reform party....
    test
  11. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Followed up with a wonderful side of...

So if there are no elections going on, why is that in your sig, so no one elects him?

Go play your word games like a good little liberal.
    test
  12. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

thats in my sig...so people will vote for him in the primaries...which start next spring. that is not right now...so i don't see your point. and of course ultimately i'd like them to vote for him in the election, which is in november of next year. again, not right now. so i see nothing wrong with my statement....there is nothing for me to vote for at the present time...since i dont live in cali....
    test
  13. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Then he says...

So we all agree that the elections are not going on right now.

Amazing! Liberals tell us that we all need more education and that they are so superior in intellect, but when it comes to remembering the thing they say and hte words they use... the auto-retard button gets pressed, and they're finished. Let's refurbrish your memory then!

This, in response to me saying you should be out voting for Democrats because you are lame, pathetic, and weak-minded.

Yet, when I ask him why he has a "sig...so people will vote for him in the primaries...which start next spring" which "is not right now..." all of a sudden, "i don't see your point."

Go back to Ivy League school, buddy. I hear they're starting up a semester in The Fundamentals of Reading.
    test
  14. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

1) the democratic party isn't liberal
    2) i'm not a member of it
    3) you told me to go vote, i was merely stating that no elections were going on for me to vote in

not that hard to understand, homie...
    test
  15. Ted Kazinsky

Ted Kazinsky Ennis Cosby of Rap

lol

ghet ur not a trendsetter, i've seen other people put beats on ebay way before
    just like sample cds and other similar shit

and ur liberal bashing is pretty weak
    test
  16. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

:thumb:
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

When in doubt, deny affiliations.

Read above.

You told me to go vote with your sig, and I was merely pointing out that there are no elections going on.

Yes, cuz sample CDs and similar shit is definitly the same exact thing as selling independant beats.

Let see, I get hated on for selling eBay beats, now that I've done it, I get hated on for that too... someone is missing mommy and daddy right now, I can tell.

It is obvious your inability to read, make correct connections, and think logically makes you... liberal.

Not as much as a kid who'se name is from a man who mails bombs to people.
    test
  18. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

i deny affiliation to the democratic party because i'm a member of the green party. are you saying i should lie and say i'm a democrat to make you happy?
    test
  19. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Green party is where all the communists, anarchists, and spoiled white kids who hate mommy and daddy go when they think they have a good idea.

They are a close cousin to Democrats and, in nature, Commies.. I mean Bushiveks.. I mean "green" party members are liberal.
    test
  20. Ted Kazinsky

Ted Kazinsky Ennis Cosby of Rap

stfu and stay telling people how to connect cables little princess

i bet in a political debate you'd get smashed by any ''liberal'' , which is probably what you consider anyone not sharing your conservative neo nazi agenda

stupid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.