Getting your pets high?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by KaTZ, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i used to when i was in like grade7/8

people dont give their animals enough credit, once theyve been around u while yer blazing a bit they kno, what it is weather or not they like it. this girl i kno has a cat that will sense when were blazing and come hauling into the room as fast as she can and sit above us sniffing up all the smoke she can.
    my cat? runs like theres a demon chasing her as soon as she hears the bong noise.

if yer animal alsways comesa round when yer blazing then by all means get it high, thats prolly what it wants, but dont force it. in highschool some kids used to do that to my buddy johns rat, the poor thing got cancer and started seazuring(sp?) and eventually died.
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lmao, on another note tho,

another buddy has a dog that will drink any beer you leave out, and i mean unopend ones too. will pop the top off bottles with its teeth, curl its toung into a straw and start drinking, doesnt spill a drop either. usually drinks about a 6 pack befor it starts getting stumbly and bumping into things.
    test
  3. MasterMindE-low

MasterMindE-low New Member

not a good idea!
    test
  4. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

One of my friends would always have sessions in his basement any time of day, and everytime we would spark up, his cat would always come down and be around us. But when smoke was blown at it, the cat would always run away. He would repeat the same process when another L was about to be sparked.
    test
  5. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

my cat jumps in y lap when im smokin

he cops some shottys sometimes
    test
  6. DJ ECLIPSE

DJ ECLIPSE BALLSINYAMOUF

oh yeah people die every fuckin day from alcohol poisining but a dog is apparently immune to it,dude you are by far the dumbest person on this site
    test
  7. k.s.

k.s. .

i got my nephew's hamster high once...
    blew smoke into the little ball it runs around in
    then i put it on a table bout 2 feet high off the ground
    usually it walks to the end and knows that there's no surface to walk any further and explores around it's edges...

but when it was high.. lol.. walked right off the edge and fell onto the carpet hahaha
    it was hilarious.. then i just put it back in it's cage and it ate n chilled.

pretty funny
    test
  8. k.s.

k.s. .

then all of a sudden it gave birth few weeks later to like 10-15 babies
    i was like WTF.. hella random
    took em all back to the pet store including the mother.. fuck that responsibility
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

My dog doesn't like weed. If you try to pass him a L he turns his neck like, "nah, I don't want that shit." We got him high once, he looked MAD paranoid then he ate his bowl of food and passed out. Whenever we play beer bong he always laps up the spilled beer. One time he got so drunk he passed out with his tongue stickin' out of his mouth, shit was hilarious.

On some real shit though, one time we got my boy's cousin's boxer high as shit. We got him so high that he started runnin' pacin' a mad lot and shit himself. Like didn't even stop to pop a squat or nothin', just shit himself. It had to be the weed cuz he ain't never done nothin' like that before...
    test
  10. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Shit, I've been getting my jack russell high for 10 years now. He has a pretty high tolerance for a little guy, just 15 lbs.
    test
  11. nlemnt

nlemnt Minnerapolis

i get my cat high ALL THE TIME!
    Afterwards it gets down with some fetch with a paper ball!
    Its pretty dope to watch it bring it back to over and over!
    Now if it were only strong enough to bring me papers or some shit
    test
  12. This Blog Owns

This Blog Owns I Get Money

I have yet to get my girlfriends cats high. It's tempting but she is insane about them. They are hilarious enough without being high though. Plus I've had some super fucked up highs and I'm a big motherfucker so I can't imagine what too much would do to a cat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.