gettin' ur panties ripped off during heated sex. offensive?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Alias3000, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I tend to rip the panties off broads a lot during heated sessions but haven't had any complaints so I was wondering if this is something that females are ok with? like? get into? hate? or think it's disrespectful?
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

well you got some females that don't really care in the heat of the moment lol. they want to get it on just as you do lol. but a gentleman would pull them to the side lmao

Now if you got one of those women that brought them panties from Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's of Holly Wood then you might have a fight on your hands depending how bomb you make the sex lol. If she got them walmart salvation army panties she she not going to care lol.
    test
  3. Alias3000

I kinda felt that way. I figured they didn't care because none of them ever said anything. and one reason I do it is so they don't want them back and I get to keep them...lol...it's my way of asking to have their panties as a souvenir without coming out and asking in a corny way..lol..

"um, baby, you mind if I keep those drawls?" :funny:

and most cases I get the VS or Fredricks panties. they don't seem to mind. I tend to pass on the cotton white walmart panties as they tend to have old dookie stains in em and most broads tend to wear the good stuff on fuck nite anyway..lol
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao @ dookie stans lmao:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  5. Alias3000

you know I'm right...lol..females are just like males, they fart and seep booty juice on hot days just like guys. the cotton panties are like throwaway pistols to females anyway , once they get dirty, they get rid of em. some guys like to keep theirs..lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.