gettin slept on

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by tk2oo3, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

look...everyone didnt think albert einstein knew shit when he did...its hard to be a good critic...i never thought critics had "rules" on critiquing...lmao(in ref to what some people said)...shit..u be u..that i why ur liked so much...and i dont care what anyone says ..ur an ill poet and u constantly elevate wit real shit.....drama comes wit da territory so u know...and sometimes the majority jump off bridges but u dont have to...feel me..*hugs tk*...u have inspired me alot and i would never get mad at u opinionating me cause its prolly true more likely than not....lolllllllllllllllllll~keep ya head up~
    test
  2. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

yea i understand that ive kept writin poetry cuz i am 100% confident in poetry like no matter what you say.. i jus stopped sharin when i felt like no one really cared..
    test
  3. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

yea i know.. there isnt really rules to critiquing jus things you should go by but there aint rules that cant be broken or bent.. im glad i inspired you :) i aint out to kill peoples confidence on purpose or anything but all i know is that the people that pointed out my flaws are the ones that in the end helped me the most because i didnt argue wit em i jus took it an grew on it.. i try to be as nice as i can..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.