gettin slept on

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by tk2oo3, Aug 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

i write a poem (The Soul of a Killa).. i drop that 8 posts are mine 1 is mind souls.. i know that shit aint THAT bad.. i may be egotistical here but i think i run wit the best of you in here an i dont think any person in perticular is above me here.. so what the fuck?? it seems all of the time its also again jus a few people that reply.. :(
    test
  2. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i dunno......do you reply to other peoples stuff?.....that usually helps....
    test
  3. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

at first i tried doin that a lot i saw it didnt do nothin so i stopped usually the people that reply to me i reply to.. my poetry is good!! :(
    test
  4. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

i will get to your shit i get to almost everything there eventually......calm down man
    test
  5. lpoet

lpoet POET

maybe people just dont like your work.....[dunno]
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Well i think the main reason is all the shit you be sayin when you reply to peoples poems. Like you know everything about a poem or something. People are gonna write what the feel, not what you feel or how you think it should be. Remember that. Constructive Criticism(sp) is good, but the way you do it, it's something else....Just take note

one luv and yes you are a good poet, sorry cats are sleepin on you
    test
  7. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

I guess that's just how it is around here sometimes. I know some pieces i write and post in here i get a lot of responses and feedback on, but some time some fall through and get slept on. There really isn't much you can do, just keep writing.
    test
  8. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

eventually?? i have dropped i think 12 pieces out of those youve only replied to my first [funny]
    i aint really heard nothin but positive feedback, a few minor notes like form or somethin, or ive had 1 person say it sounds like rap or maybe a few.. (dont know where they get that idea)
    yea true.. but it seems all good pieces of poetry get mad replies i rarely seen anything get slept on like that.. ive kept writing but ive stopped posting poems on here.. if i get slept on like that i aint gotta share i can elevate solo i know where i stand :)
    [funny] yea i know that, reason why i do that is everybody else jus goes around an replies to every single poem sayin the same shit like every single piece is perfect or something.. i speak my mind but yea i know ive probably pissed some people off like lpoet, you i think understand i like your work not fully sure though [funny]..
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

i dont have a prob with u critiquin my work..i just dont agree with the shit u say......and dont think that i'm the only one with a prob with your replies......i'm just the only person that says they do...
    test
  10. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

yea i know your the only one that speaks up.. its aight i aint goin go around here ridin dick like everyone else.. i speak my mind.. i think im done wit postin my shit up tho.. tho then this site is almost completely useless for me for now
    test
  11. lpoet

lpoet POET

well it was nice having u....[dunno]
    test
  12. Royal Sovereign

Royal Sovereign New Member

ive found Poetry Realm to run kinda slow... Not as many members check the Realm as they do other forums. Dude u have to be patient. If you post enough you'll be noticed.
    test
  13. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

you dont have to leave because of that shit, just keep on postin, i'ma hit you up i always try to hit everybody pieces. When i first came i went through the same shit myself. Just keep, posting and keep replyin...

one luv
    test
  14. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

it aint worth it.. i wont post cuz i dont really get anything out of it, i can elevate solo.. an i think i pissed off enough people or somethin.. [funny] i aint leavin rm, jus the poetry realm i might reply to a few select people but thats it..
    test
  15. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

yo w/e man, your decision, all i can do is support it, stay up man and i got respect for you and your decision
    test
  16. vinous

vinous New Member

dunno if ur still round, but heres why i sleep on ur ish........

cos im a lazy reader...or to be straight up: ur shits too long, i open ur thred, see how long it is, and jst cant b fuct.

and tho it is apparent u have lotsa talent....u abuse peeps in ur own thred, so i dunno, that might not be the smartest move if ur wantin genuine replies.

pz.
    test
  17. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

after reading this i wont reply to ur stuff.....

and ur a lil too cocky...i dunt like that either...
    test
  18. Johnnie French

Johnnie French Voodooradio.podomatic.com

test
  19. Nebulaz

Nebulaz fear God, not man

if it helps you got lots of responses in here
    test
  20. artassociatez

artassociatez F*ck off

look most people hate others work no matter if its in rap or poems thats how people are tk your good as long as you know your gifted then it does not matter what others think...make poems for you not for a respose from others...
    I make my songs coz I love music I make beats coz I enjoy it..thats it...but keep in mind no matter how ill u r you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.