Gettin a tattoo....can't decide whether it's a good idea for one or not.

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by absolute zero, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

Ok

I'm gettin a tattoo next month....and I'm pretty picky over what i want to be on my body for the rest of my fuggin life so....i came up with a few ideas but one really sticks out to me...I'm sure that this one will either turn out really cool...or really really corny....So I need your feedback on what you think. Honesty only, bitches.

So on my left forearm i want to get a raggedy piece of paper...like a worn down paper.....nothing Too big, but big enough to where i could put a little insert of poetry of mine on there...maybe a few words

And on the other arm i wanna get a pen....a cool pen with ink dripping down my arm or somethin.....maybe all the way down my forearm and to my hand.....but i just can't decide whether that would look hot or not....help me out

??????????????????????????????
    test
  2. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i like the idea
    i need my tattoo to be completely original,so its hard for me to decide on one..
    yours is good though..
    test
  3. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

sounds interesting

but be VERY careful before you make any final decisions

I have a tattoo on my right arm of a UFO space ship flashing light over a mc...it was hot at the time and when I was doing my rap thing with my crew it was doped and it worked

Now that I'm older I regret my tattoo and my whole view and concept on UFO's has changed

so all I'm saying is becareful
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

I like both ideas, but I don't know about having the ink drip all the way to your hand. I mean, whatever profession you're aiming towards may not accept that you know. Well, I guess if its not gonna be on your neck its alright lol, but still, just think good about it-for now at least.

I saw this one guy who transformed himself into a tiger-the whiskers, teeth, lips-even breast implants (?)-WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T GO THAT FAR EXTREME! lol
    -Much Love

and who you callin a bitch! lol jp
    PeAce!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.