Get your EC F'n W shirts while you still can...

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

because they are going bye bye.
    test
  2. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

test
  3. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

Reports from WWE merchandising suggest that yet another piece of the former ECW is going to be discontinued - the infamous EC F'N shirt. The reason for it is because Vince McMahon apparently doesn't like the message the shirt gives and feels it will turn away potential advertisers.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Also..

It's reported that wrestler promoter and tape-DVD dealer Rob Feinstein tried to get backstage at the 6/24 ECW show but was asked to leave by security. He apparently claimed that Tommy Dreamer invited him but security didn't budge.

I doubt that Dreamer would want to be associated with Mr. lol I'll pretend u said 18
    test
  4. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

vince mcmahon is such a pussy now

the wwe has lost its balls
    test
  5. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

I actually would buy a shirt, if the thought of buying a wrestling shirt didn't make me cringe.

Weird, too. I've been a fan all of my life, but merchandise is just corny as fuck to me.
    test
  6. yea.. i would get clowned on if i wore wrestlin shirts where i lived lol
    test
  7. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

in my opinion..the wwe markets their shirts to kids

because that new DX shirt is HORRIBLE

it looks like something from the flea market

they need to make better shirts .. that actually look like theyre worth buying
    test
  8. Corey Feldman

Corey Feldman Generalissimo Abzkada

The problem with WWE's shirts right now is that they look too much like wrestling shirts. The shirts that were biggest during the Monday Night Wars (Austin 3:16, DX, NWO, Goldberg) just looked like cool t-shirts, they didn't have the guy's picture on them or anything. If anything, they had a catchphrase and/or a cool logo. The reason they sold so much was because the casual fans could wear the shirt without totally looking like a wrestling fan. The only people who will wear a shirt with a big picture of a wrestler on them are the hardcore fans and the little kids, and I bet even the little kids aren't THAT likely to. Those shirts haven't been popular since the Hogan/Warrior era when little kids made up most of the audience. Really, when a guy is on the verge of stardom, all he really needs to become a real star is a big catchphrase and a cool t-shirt. Anyway, if they really want to sell a lot of merchandise, they should try to make t-shirts that are wrestling-related but don't look like it. And they need to stop always putting the wrestlers on their shirts. It's fucking tacky.
    test
  9. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

those liquid blue tna shirts look good though

have u seen them?
    test
  10. V E R B

V E R B Guest

my thoughts exactly..
    test
  11. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

i had a booket t shirt back like 7 years ago

and a sting one

and the nwo wolfpac shirt

only shirts ive ever owned.

the wolfpac shirt came inside of an nwo mug.. where the fuck is that mug by the way

i wouldnt rule out wearing a plain tna shirt.. just for a little promotion.. im cool enough, to make it cool
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

you're a mod again?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.