Get your Beats Mixed!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by WrekWon, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrekWon

WrekWon WhoLacedUWithDaIllHaircut

wasup yall i used to come on this site while back wen i was in hi school starting in 9th grade

im 24 now and been trying to make a living (almost) on this music thang

i am first a producer but after being a recording/mixin engineer for so long ive kinda been focusing on that half more

ive been mixen music for bout 5 years now(good) lol i also wen to SAE down in north miami get my credentials .

anyways i wanted to come back on here show some love and maybe get sum future biz for my self but for now im offering to MIX down sum instrumentals for the Free

im 100% certified pro tools Engineer and love sample based beats but i do everything, i grew up on dj premier and pete rock, ect. i still bang out on my 1200's all the time. if u need sum Cuts lemme kno!

but im offering to mix sum beats that im feeling the most personaly for free to help out cuz i remember back then i never know how IMPORTANT a mix is to your music and how much it changes the presentation of that piece of music to first time listeners , if you do your own mixing great! if your interested drop ur links and i will b picking 5 Instrumentals to mix down

if u got vocals already.. even better, make sure u know and understand music therory (basics) so u Track out ur instruemtnals correclty for me to load in PT and work smoothly.. any questions just ask me. and hopfully this could b a win win oppertunity

looking foward to hear wat todays rapmusic Beats are all about and helping out talented producers that need that edge and have no job!..lol
    test
  2. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

whats your email. I'ma hit u up.
    test
  3. WrekWon

WrekWon WhoLacedUWithDaIllHaircut

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.