" Get It RITE " (some of that real hip-hop: DROP YA LINKS, i got u...)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Big Stykz, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

test
  2. Eluzion

Eluzion Invasion Productions

I'm loving the beat, it's got this 90's sound back when hip hop was great.

Flow is on point, riding the beat nicely. You did that hook justice. The get it right sounds weak at first, but with the echo's and scratches it sets it off.

Second verse flow is nice, third verse flows nicely. Lyrics are nice. This shit is nicely done man, has a great to feel to it, and I have to say the vocabulary kills it. Only constructive critisism I have is add more punchlines. That would've murdered this track. Keep doing your thing man. Nice work.
    test
  3. bboyzeez

bboyzeez New Member

listening.....

yo beats nice and relaxed i like this style

verses are all on point i liked the delivery and flow is flawless and lyrically has some nice stuff in this

hooks nice like the scratching effect on it

overall i like this track id give it 8/10 on the fact my fav style is more club banga types
    test
  4. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Production: Qualitiy is nice; Where'd you get this beat? I recognize.

Flow: Good; You got a Pac influenced rhythm, imo.

Lyrics: The intro made me laugh haha. Dope shit here. Chorus is catchy...I'd read an encyclopedia over watching TV as well. ^_^

Lyricism: Definitely came cool with the schemes.

9/10
    Fuckin' ill.

SoundClick artist: AlexKKKeller - page with MP3 music downloads
    test
  5. Keh Mak

Keh Mak New Member

nice im feelin this....beats cool, flows on point, you clearly been doin this for a bit, lyrics are nice and the hook is cool some catchy is, some ah this had me smilin', thumbs up my man!
    test
  6. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

good lookin out yall, real spit.....
    test
  7. Lusius

Lusius Kaamil

beats smooth...

1st verse is nice, flow simple but hits right... lyrics is good...

hook is nice haha agree with buddy above saying the echos set it off... real nice

2nd verse was better then first, delivery was good and the flow was hitting hard... good shit

3rd verse... like this verse the best... def a nice dop... simple flow throughout track but it was nice... def done it right

Nice track no doubt and thanks for the feedback on my track....

holla.
    test
  8. urboyeon

urboyeon New Member

yo this was nice, the chorus was put together well i liked that. the 1st verse was my favorite, flow could be polished up a bit more here and there, everything else was right on point. keep doing ur thing n keep it comin. shooot.
    test
  9. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

good lookin out yall....

^^^
    test
  10. EpicLipz

EpicLipz New Member

test
  11. 1ManMafia

1ManMafia New Member

beats hot, reminds me of some early 90's east coast shit, something Nas would use, lyrics are on point, flows good everythings cool on this, I like hip hop thats more fast paced, but every now n then I'm down to bump some laid back shit like this, no joke you sound ALOT like Celph Titled, he raps with Jedi Mindi Tricks and Styles of Beyond alot, I think he was a member of Army of the Pharoahs, not sure, and you look like Omar from the Wire haha

I be soakin in a positive vibe, its just a ritual, maybe with a blunt in my hand, it's just habitual
    haha feelin that line, and the earlier one about the media and encyclopedias (although I couldnt understand the first couple words b4 encyclopedia)
    overall good shit man, I'm feelin this, and btw, the point of me comin out sayin I'm better than every1 WAS to generate hate, there's no such thing as bad publicity!
    test
  12. eturnal2009

eturnal2009 New Member

hot beat, id use this one...good laid back flow. nice
    test
  13. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

good lookin yall....

and i hear i look like a lot of people, rarely do i agree. but after some research (never watched 'The Wire'), i do look like that mothafucka LOL.....
    test
  14. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

This is pretty tight tho man..delivery was there, and flow was there as well. I think the delivery should have been tightened up a bit to fit the bars so it can flow better, but it was good for what it was. Lyrics were the jump off on the joint. The beat is nice too..overall this was tight tho..keep doing it up man..
    test
  15. scottyd

scottyd New Member

gettin u back...

nice laid back feelin track... nice flow and rhymes... the echo on the hook is trippy for some reason i dno but i like it.

what that at the end of the track?? reminds me of black milk when he switches it up at the end of trackss

but overall good...just listen to lemme know... that shit is hot
    test
  16. RedEyedSoldier

RedEyedSoldier Mixtape comin soon

test
  17. Big Stykz

Big Stykz u feel me?

good look yall. final ^UP^....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.