get cubase now

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by mocha_licious, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losgrandes

losgrandes New Member

yes. cubase one of the best seqenser... a lot of VST-i & plugins.. thats good..
    so, shuld i do mastering in this soft?
    couse i really think that will be batter if i bring my shit to the studio to do it with pro...l monitors, mixer or something...
    couse i can t to create enuph FAT beat & bass with cubase master pluggins(effects), or what V compressor should i use?
    and.... does anyone know good VST-i for drums (like lm-4) with 24 bit samples?
    im tired of doing beat with GIG samples... thanks
    p.s. sorry for mistakes, my english is not good...
    test
  2. banetheterrible

banetheterrible New Member

fruity loops is a beginners program, most of you people hate reason because it is too complicated for you to use....i mean it is laid out like hardware to where you actually have to think about how you plug it in, and how to route it and set up all the channels, i mean why worry about all that when you can just drop and drag a kick drum and fill in some squares.....lol

you people kill me. software is good, but not when the software needs to hold your hands......and i have yet to see a true producer on here, you are all beatmakers and wanna be engineers
    test
  3. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

wanna be engineers? lets see you post one link with your music on here if your so fucking smart faggot STFU
    test
  4. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

you make it seem like we are
    you said nimrod is good at mixing and mastering
    since when does nimrod fuckin master
    what does he use?
    mastering is a completely different process

but to beatmakers and wannabe engineers
    okay so you combine someone who raps, make beats, AND wants good quality and understand sound quite a bit
    and there not producers at all
    maybe if someone JUST made beats, but couldnt mix and didnt have a good understanding of rap, then maybe their a beatmaker
    but when one posesses all the things mentioend above
    maybe there not PROFESSIONAL BEST EVER producer
    but there well on their way
    if you have a good understand of rap it hells the engineer part greatly and the beat makin part
    test
  5. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

/\ Nim,DZK , and PG r examples of good engineering aiight...there ish sounds crisp clear and nice....get on the same page here..yes I know nim and them prolly do not know about "master Houses" and shit I know that but for the purpose of this site I call it mastering blahblahblah who cares..there shits hella ill......
    test
  6. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

maybe lyrically but the only one out of all of them that has aite quality is nimrod and some of PGs newer ship
    i wudnt call DZK or PG crisp clear recordings or even cd quality
    but they can make a song listenable
    which is good enuf for me when im listenin to em
    test
  7. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

i've come to the that conclusion banetheterrible is a retard... shows up out of no were and trys to shit on everybody in there threads... i'll piss on any one of your "real" producers with my fruity loops dog... fuck outta here... it dont matter what program you use, its all about how you use it...and the EAR for dope music you have... im tired of tellin knuckle heads that shit... dj sucksass uses a mpc... i use fruityloops... i guess he's a better and "realer" producer than i am cuz he paid more money for his medium to make beats on...

and as far as artassociates.... dzk and nimrod do not have the illest quality... wtf are you listening to there music on? dzk is overcompressed to the max, and nimrod is over eq'd... i should know about the latter... i am the one who gave him a vocal process to use over a year ago that he still uses... wird of pley uses the same one. It was modeled to his shit when he had a dynamic microphone.... stop obsessing over quality of audio that comes through your 25 dollar computer speakers.
    test
  8. Syntax_Mastery

why?

the human ear cant hear over 24bit, plus 32bit FLOAT... floats between 32bit and 24 bit through out the audio anyway...its not steady yet...

FACT.....

peace.
    test
  9. Syntax_Mastery

check it out homie...

yellow tools culture (percussions)
    sampletank 2xl (the whole nine yards)
    spectrasonics trilogy bass module (awesome bass)

i havent heard any specific ones for drums, but sampletank 2xl is a awesome vst all around... all 24/96 ready sounds... all the instruments sound sonically realistic, i can vouch for that... i copped it like 5 months ago,... great app.
    test
  10. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

im comparing PG nim DZK quality to other cats on soundclick not to commercial CDS compared with other soundclicks cats there pretty damn good..but compared to like a Sony Studio there shit would be horrific....hold people to there peers man..WTF
    test
  11. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

everyone who is arguing that their quality isnt as good as you say it is, most likely has better quality
    we are holding people to their peers but u never even said that..WTF
    u said they are the best at mixing and mastering
    so you were wrong
    theyre better than everyone on soundclick
    so you were wrong
    but its w/e man
    this shit is tired
    their quality isnt as good as u think it is, but its good music, and thats what matters
    test
  12. JimMY2NutZ

JimMY2NutZ k.matthews

uhm...no. I don't mean to pick on you but thats not correct, well its kinda correct, but more incorrect then correct...and after reading some of the other replies in this thread, people apparently do not understand the fundementals about wordlength and sample rate (example, why 24bit is better then 16bit). I would type a reply that explains them both, but i have no time now....ill be back later, and hopfully i can help clear some things up...
    test
  13. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

how r u gonna tell me what sounds good to me?????LMAO to me
    those cats have the best quality..LMAOOOOOOO cats telling me what sounds good to me LOLLLLLLL.DZK Nim and PG have the best quality of the cats I have heard your opinion is based on cats i prolly never heard of so that colors your opinion...good music does not mean anything man if I want deep good soul music I will listen to 2 pac...or Biggie..I want high quality high production well mixed music..I do not want good music..I want well produced music
    test
  14. Syntax_Mastery

wow...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.