get cubase now

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by mocha_licious, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

So you're down.

I'll setup the post in the Battle forum.
    test
  2. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

I want to listen to your music shit you produced....stop BSing...give me a link with your music..your the reason I hate cats on here...people who act like they know shit should have a site with music on it..at least nimrod can back him acting like he knows everything up same with DZK they got soundclick site and there production is good...so when they talk about production yes I trust that..you have nothing posted so I do not trust...i never said I wanted to battle I want to hear your product to listen and see for myself if you know what the fuck your talking about...link me
    test
  3. doctah

doctah I know how to do that...

Go to the battle forum and post.
    test
  4. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

i can vouch for fruity loops being ill

cuz it is... fuck a mpc... fruity is just as good or better if you know what your doing
    test
  5. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

omg yo! he hates himself :)
    test
  6. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

fruity is not as good as a MPC...
    test
  7. mrdee

mrdee New Member

16 bit is cd quality so regardless what u record at your gonna lose that quality
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

fucka cubase...thats for the children

get nuendo 2.0
    test
  9. urban_tactics

if u record at 64 bit, its gonna sound better at 16 bit, compared recordin 16 bit all the way thru...the higher the bit, the better.
    test
  10. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

/\ exactly thats my f**cking point your morons...if you record at a higher bit then yes your quality will be ill....if your recording at 16 bit 44.1khz THATS NOT STUDIO QUALITY....in a studio they record in 24 bit 96 khz................
    test
  11. mrdee

mrdee New Member

uh no that makes no sense at all you lose all that quality
    test
  12. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

/\ r u retard sir?....the more bits you pic up on the sound the better the final quality will be...so if you record 2 sounds one a 16 one at 24 bit then dither it down to 16 44.1 the result of the 24 bit 96 khz will always be better if that was not the case the big studio would all record in 16 bit 44.1 khz for vocals you dimwit
    test
  13. Syntax_Mastery

w00t w00t!
    *strokes my nuendo 2*
    test
  14. Syntax_Mastery

o man...funniest shti i read all day...

you act like a mpc has a magic button that gives you talent...

fuck that.. i can make shit in fruity loops that heaps hot shit on someone makin a beat on a mpc...
    test
  15. Syntax_Mastery

no need for insults man... some people havent experienced the wonders of dithering yet...
    test
  16. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

syntax its pathetic..cats got ill mics yet they using cool edit fruity loops?????and recording in 16bit 44.1??????????? come on thats fucking retarded....any producer that does not know what dithering means should throw there mic away...
    test
  17. Syntax_Mastery

that made no sense... cuz producers arent supposed to know what dithering means, considering it has nothing to do with production in general. (and most "producers" dont have mics to throw away..lol)

its more of a engineers realm of expertise...

i'd had a ill mic for a while..and just copped a iller one... and i've JUST started using nuendo for my multitrack recording... theres nothing wrong with using cool edit man... it can record at those high word clocks, and frequency depths too... its just something like cubase or nuendo are more flexible... especially with midi and vst...

and as far as fruity loops...that has nothing to do with mics... its a sequencer..period... quite a good sequencer too may i add... i use it religiously on my production, usually at 16bit/48khz... and my shit sounds beautiful... its not all about the equipment man... its how you use it!
    test
  18. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

fruityloops is good for beats. whoever disagrees must not know how to use the program to their wants. saying an mpc is better than fruityloops is stupid. both of them are sequencers. you can do more on fruityloops than the mpc. the only reason people hate on fruityloops is simply because of it's name. if it was called "mpc jr" people would dick-ride it until the circulation cut off.
    test
  19. TozZ

TozZ New Member

^ LOL word!

i use fruityloops and I make coo beats too
    test
  20. urban_tactics

LOL...next time u post, think about it b4 u post it...trust me I KNO WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.