**Genre Productions - 4 New Beats**

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Jaye-R, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Dogs Bite - I Hate Durrty South Shytt So I Dont Particularly Like I Can See Where You Were Goin And It's Pretty Coo.

Kill You - I Like The Get Up An Go Of This Track, Starts Out Heavy From The Start, Nice Shytt.

Made It - I Like This Shytt, lol, Sounds Pretty Tyte, Sounds Like It Took Awhile Too, Prolly The Best Shytt On Your Site, Relaly Feelin This Joint.

Victory - Hard Drums, This Ones Pretty Good, Like The Pianos And Shytt, Not Bad.

Good Shytt Sonn, Keep It Up!
    test
  2. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

test
  3. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    test
  4. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

i peeped dogs bite

pretty decent beat.. i liked tha bass/drum pattern in it
    test
  5. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

test
  6. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

test
  7. ShawnWhyte

ShawnWhyte U Wanna Get High?

yO..

Returnin the favor, no time to check out ALL the beats.. But lets just say you bringin heat, and Ima get at you for some if you down to do some work with me... Keep bringin that heat.. -pZ-
    test
  8. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

I'm always down when it comes to money.

:)
    test
  9. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

You know I want to hear the jedi first.
    This chops are awkward. Okay wait. I like those nasty micro chops. The only thin is you need to switch this up every other bar because it gets so damn repetitive. This is r3eally innovative but way too much right now. If you constrantly switched it up I think it would work better. Drums is pretty hard. I can't make out the notes of the bass but it sounds okay.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=812585
    test
  10. Dahnamics

Dahnamics Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

i'm bored, mind as well peep them all...

dog's bite - not really feeling this. i do like the synth tho. change that kick too, shit sounds horrid. pretty good for a south beat. gets the job done.

kill you - drums are stoupe-esque. would've liked to seen more done melody wise with the sample, but it sounds hot none the less. nice breakdown.

made it - using that black ivory record... bass sounds off to me, but i can't really hear it with these speakers i'm using right now. and whoever said it sounds more like a ghostface beat was right.

victory - piano is dope .. programming is straight. nice beat. liked the horns on the chorus.
    test
  11. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

Thanks a lot
    test
  12. Nuro

Nuro 1 Nuerotic Mother Frigger

dog barks are cool.. haha.. nice dirty south style.. personally not my fave. but it sounds cool if ur into that style.

kill you track.. yeah. very hype. i likes.. very frentic n chaotic feel.. gets the adrenaline going.. gets a lil bit repititive in places but its cool. i liike the strings.

made it - cool soulful, "happy" track.. i can dig this.. i could write to this shit given my mood.. but maybe i'd write something more subversive to contrast the "happy" inherent in the song.. but nice.

victory - i always dug piano loops.. sporadic.. kinda jumpy n all over the place.. cool for a battle beat.. aggressive sounding.

overall, some nice beats man.. i never checked ur stuff before but i dig what i heard so far.

stay up man.

and even tho u hit my link up already, i'm a put it up here too for others to peep.
    test
  13. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I liked these beats, that kill you one had me nodding my head something vicious lol...mos def bumpable... with the right mc on it, it could turn into a tight track!!
    test
  14. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

thanks fellas
    test
  15. Foxley King

Foxley King New Member

dogs bite- not my thing, but good in its genre i guess
    kill you- was defenitely feelin this more man, a challenge to rap over it, could imagine it havin a little extra melody change of some sort, but nonetheless its tight
    made it- dont like it, singing sample is annoyin, its borin to me
    victory- like the piano, not shure about the snare, cuts suck, chorus is decent,overall its aight

oh yeah, your reply to my post was a little strange, you sayin you hadnt been able to understand any of it, i can understand you couldnt follow the french and dutch verses but the first was english man, cmon now
    test
  16. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

*Shrug*

lmao
    test
  17. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

wow...your quick to get defensive. The man was merely stating is valid opinion...if he doesnt like it and he thinks its wack, theres something wrong with your beats (in his opinion) not him....

Just some general words..
    test
  18. Crack

Crack New Member

I'm listening to Kill You cos Stoupe is a tight producer and i wanna see if u sound like him :p. This is some super fast, hyper type shit. Never mind Vinnie Paz, you'd need to be Tonedeff to ride this beat, lol. Sample is ncie though, very fast (bit too fast for me) and drums sound decent. Overall, not something I would use but it has a pretty good sound to it.

Made It - lol, this is quite Kanye sounding. Sample is used nicely, drums are ok. I arent really a producer what so ever so I find beats hard to critique, but these sound of a high standard and seem well put together.

Good work, keep it up.
    test
  19. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

Actually I dont mind if they say "its wack, not my steez, not my style, this is garbage"

BUT when my monitors are playing that beat, and the kicks hit and it THUMPS, and other dope producers have told me that it does bump i am going to ask wtf is he talking about...

its ok to not like it, but i will correct someone who is wrong with facts

get me?

like the bass sample cant be offtone lmao for god's sake is the sample itself.. it cant be offtone with it self lol

Thanks to Crack for the peep

and Infekt i hope you get what im saying dog

peace
    test
  20. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

word word...i probably just looked at the whole situation wrong, I see what you're sayin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.