Gears of War online is funny as hell.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

lol @ the pair of you trying like anyone, American or British is going to believe it.
    test
  2. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

going to believe what?

theres nothing to convince people to believe
    if you play GOW online its a known fact
    test
  3. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Chainsaw is all I use.

People cry about it constantly... "noob".... "fucking noobs"....

Look -

If you're such a fucking vet, learn how to defend against it. It's real simple.

Guess what... all you have to do is run...jump...or use the shot-gun. Or...don't run into a group of 3 enemies trying to kill one.

Everyone has the same weapons, and there is an art to the chainsaw. I piss people off with it at first but then they end up loving it and laughing with it, because i'll get 4 people quick with it.

next thing you know...be on our team....come over to our side...blah blah. Crazy how that works.

That active reload shit is gay. 1 shot from a shotgun makes you die from a good distance while i can shoot someone in the face with the lancer and empty an entire clip while they keep running.
    I don't bitch about it though, because i can do it myself if i want to bother with it.
    test
  4. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

i played with some brits, and they kept using some lame ass insults... but other than that they were alright.

"Sandal Boy"....what the fuck? lol

I usually play with all mexicans. Sort of weird, but i'm learning spanish in a hurry.
    test
  5. blade1284

blade1284 New Member

yea very nice
    test
  6. blade1284

blade1284 New Member

gears of war is the best shooter out there
    test
  7. i think it gets boring after awhile
    test
  8. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, for the past 2 weeks..all I was playing was Gears of War online. For like, the first couple of days...I sucked..bad. I was good on the online campaign co-op...so it was fun owning RAAM and beating different levels with a live player. But, I have found that some of these clowns on Xbox live are downright rude and ignorant acting. So, after a while...I started playing the deathmatches or whatever. Like I said..for a few days...I wasn't all that good. But, last week..I actually reached a decent level. I ended up winning at least 20+ team games. I remember one time....I chainsawed two people...I was basically owning their squad BY MYSELF. I was chainsawing AND gunning ALL of their players down. then the the host kicked me out of the game..it's like..wtf?? you know? Are you pissed because I am owning your squad? So, after a while...I just quit playing Gears online..I may play again(maybe). It gets boring and repetitive after awhile. Lately I have been playing sports games online (FIFA 2007 & College Basketball 2k7)...I'm finding that I not only have more fun...but I don't contend against rude players. I mean, wtf....I'm not racist or anything...but there were white people online talking about "nigga this"...."nigga that"..and saying "what up nigga" to each other. Stupid kids.....Chances are...I'll never play Gears online anymore...it's ridiculous. I think someone even said something about me being a "noob" or something...yea...I am a "noob" because I'm chainsawing and gunning your ass down 24/7.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

^play ranked matches, the host has no control over that shit they just host it on they connection and start the match when theres 6 or 8 people in it. they cant kick you or anything, worse thing they can do is complain or submit a player review
    test
  10. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i agree

but i prefer pistol against chainsaw
    you get in like 4-5 shots real quick, all you need is 1 to hit to disrupt the chainsaw then you can pistol whip em down if you want or keep shootin
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I got bored of it.
    test
  12. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea that stuff is madd boring now.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.