Gears of War online is funny as hell.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Call of Duty doesn't compare. You lot take this shit SERIOUS!

I've started playing it and I've jumped straight into ranked matches. First it was all the Brits and everyones just bullshitting and clowning on the Irish. All light hearted.

Then yall come on and shit gets serious. Formations are thrown at you and your team mates screaming down they mic because they want the sniper, because your shit with it and they are better etc. Your the reason they are trailing by 4984984948 kills.

Faggots trying to force you to quit, because you've walked in on a clan match etc.

I've been raping the chainsaw and people can't handle that shit. They go crazy. Shit is funny as fuck. They are sitting there either fruitlessly trying to snipe you or worse, shotgun you, and loose control when you beat em.

Though it's homo when people quit. They need to make the penalty for quitting games, far greater.
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I have Gears of War now..maybe I'll jump in and play this weekend. Let know if ur down. I'm a beginner(well, sort of)....I'm owning the Gears of War Single campaign though.
    test
  3. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

gears of war....is a do or die game..

the shit is serious......lol

the reason people hate the chainsaw....is cause its noob fest.....it requires no skill.....and sucks you in even if your too far to get chainsawed....so it causes a lot of really really cheap kills....usually if your running around and every kill you have is a chainsaw kill....your gonna get kicked out the game.......

but yea....the game is rediculously dope online.......thats where it shines..lots of strategy and flanking tactics...singleplayer is amazing on co-op.......i dont even like playing singleplayer alone.....but co-op is some rediculously dope shit.......
    test
  4. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

thats why i never play ranked matches on any online game...cats are just wayy too serious about games...when i go online to play i keep it casual...fuck all that PWNING DA N00bz L0LERZ L33T bullshit...
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

The whole ''chainsaw noob' shit is flawed.

If I'm flanking some one who's burried his face into a scope, and he don't know sunday form monday, let alone the fact I've snuck up behind him, I deserve that kill more than he does. If I'm running at you and you're shooting at me, and I cut you up. I dersve that kill, because I just matrixed all your stupid attempts to shoot me.

As for the 'vacum' effect, that's bullshit. I've 'suffered' from it shit loads of times, the answer is not to get caught near them in the first place. You have to be immediately close for it to happen anyway. Besides, the shotgun and mele attackas are equally as fucked.

If some one wants to chainsaw, let them. The ONLY you lot moan is because people like me, who don't take this shit serious, who have no skill, can win the game, just on logic and intelligence, alone. I've not greif with people who bitch about me being a one trick pony, I know I am. But people who moan about that shit simply because they think skill compensates for being a moron, in a game that clearly requires you to match your oponents creativity... fuck 'em.

And word @ Embassy. I play ranked and only ranked because I find the humour in it. Plus I walked into a bet that I'd complete the achivements by June.
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

you dont seem to understand why its cheap........once you start the chainsaw animation your invincible.....you cant die......and technically if you have it revved up and you get shot...its supposed to stutter you.....sometimes it stutters.....but do to the notorious shotgun lag in gears......it doesnt happen all the time......theres like a second to sometimes 2 second delay on a shotgun blast sometimes depending on whos hosting..next time your in a game just walk up to a wall or any other close object and stand about 5 feet from it...take a shotgun shot and notice how long it takes for the shot to hit the object after you hear the blast...you could see the guy running at you with the chainsaw...and purposely plan to let him get close enough so you can do damange with the shotgun......but instead your shotgun shot will register after the fact and you get sucked into the chainsaw.....then your shot hits him and does nothing cause hes invincible in the animation or ends up hitting the wall behind him......and you dont have to be invincibly close to pull of a chainsaw......you could be a number of feet away from the guy and still get sucked in.....chainsawing someone who doesnt see it is one thing..cause they were never aware and were gonna die anyway.....but when you purposely wait to take someone down whos chainsawing....and the game helps them by sucking you into thier animation......thats straight cheap......pay attention next time you chainsaw someone who isnt exactly near you......both characters slide on the floor towards each other and meet in the middle......
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

whats funny is all the serious people ive played with that bugged out over simple little things was british dudes, at least they had the english accent

dudes straight WILIN over this game
    dissin americans, gettin all pissy

i think its mad funny
    test
  8. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

uh. british people are annoying as fuck online.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

I've found online that atleast 3 quarters of Americans can't tell the Irish, English, French and South Americas accents apart.

As for your claim, that's like white Americans telling black people how it feels to be called a ••••••.
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

speaking of chainsawing....man

yesterday...pissed me the fuck off...2 guys on the opposite team were roadie run glitching wit the chainsaw....worst glitch ever....cause 1....when your roadie running its hard to get shot at unless your moving in a straight line.....so these guys would zig zag and run...and then literally bulldoze people...and take out 2-3 guys just by going next to them cause they had the chainsaw on while running (which is not legal in game...they were essentially cheating) .... it basically looked like they were running around and anything near them would just instantly explode.....shit was terrible....and its all they did the whole fight......and since there were 2 of em you couldnt just concentrate on one of em and take him out as a team cause the other one would flank and instantly blow everyone up....the thing was i played with that group of guys before and those guys sucked really bad....but they found out a glitch and now exploit it every game....and since they are roadie running...there is NO WAY to stop them from coming at you...they just run through every shot...the only way to kill them is to either see them running from far away and have the whole team shoot at them.....or catch them when they stopped glitching inbetween jumping over walls or some shit...
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Preach.

That shit sparked my chainsaw obsession in the first place. I haven't faced people like that, but I have faced too many people who abuse the glitch on their own.

I'm one of thoose people that shouts at himself down the mic when I loose. When I first encountered that glitch I was going ape shit. I was donating full clips worth into their bodies and the fuckers ran right up to me and grenade tagged me, every fucking time.

Some one explained that shit to me, and he showed me a shotgun glitch caused by a patch. I can't remember what it was. Something to do with gltching the active reload.

Anyway, that's why I flank and chainsaw/grenade tag.
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

the roadie run?
    havent experienced it i dont think
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

roadie run is just running....when you hold down and run...

roadie run glitching is when a guy does a glitch so that he can run and shoot at the same time......or run and chainsaw at the same time and it doesnt stop for the chainsaw animation...so he could literally chainsaw 2 or 3 guys one after the other almost instantly....

its a fucking gay cheat...i cant wait till they fix it in the next patch
    test
  14. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

oh damn thats some wierd shit, i aint never seen that yet, it happens often? or not to many really know about it?

i usually play execution or warzone ranked matches but dont think ive come across it, unless i just didnt notice
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Maybe I didn't play it much but the games I've played you either had one guy chainsawing you every time or a guy with the sniper 1 shotting you from 8 miles away. Here I am with the equipped gun having to shoot a dude 20 times to kill him when his teammate can just walk around my blind side and chainsaw me

COD3 is my shit though, you can't beat 24 motherfuckers going crazy in tanks and shit
    test
  16. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

its active reload, it'll put you right down regardless of where hit if its with the sniper, if you active reload the lancer you can take people down pretty fast with that, but most popular weapon is definately the shotgun id say, active reload on that and get in close an catch someone, game over
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

basically....most people who are new to the game dont even pay attention to it......active reload only lasts 5 seconds by the way
    test
  18. nah people from missouri are the worst
    test
  19. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

wait until you play with 7 british people in a game. it's ridic, they bitch the entire game.
    test
  20. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

hahahahha i know right

no offense to british people, theres a few i met and play with all the time in ranked matches, but ya'll definately bitch the most man haha ya'll get tight if shit dont go your way
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.