gassed poets

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Thrilla-Ali, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

...like, their mom or girlfriend tells them their real good n ish, then they actually think they some hot shit till reality just smacks 'em in the face. im talking about guys who put other people down in the realm when their shit really not hot either, example, quotive, kids wacked. one.
    test
  2. Sykda

Sykda New Member

You are doing the same shit as him right now.. I never read your shit, but you are doing the same as him..

Remember, there is always someone better than you... Being the best is only an OPINION..
    test
  3. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

^ im not, what im saying is too many hating on other people's shit. and the haters just bring fowared their nasty comments like it ain't nuthin. if u ain't feelin the fucking peice, then reframe yourself from making stupid comments. or just say, you ain't feelin it instead of thats weak and so and so was shit and you did this wrong bla bla bla these player hating dick suckers need to lay off that. one.,
    test
  4. Sykda

Sykda New Member

I know what you were saying.. But by saying names made you sound like a dick..

Well if you say something sounds like shit (Which you have the right to say that) then give a reason why.. or how they could improve.. Instead of saying you liked it.. Say waht you liked and why.. and how they can improve.. Get more specifics... Syaing something sounded like shit is broad.. Give details..
    test
  5. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

^ not even.

if you show the person your true opinion, NICELY and WHY.. EX. mind-soul, lpoet...
    then they won;t be offended u know.
    test
  6. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

threads like this aren't needed....i saw the post in the realm. You made it just to take a shot at someone else... why are you guys catchin feelins on a message board? It's poetry, and that's it...let's leave it at that.
    test
  7. Sykda

Sykda New Member

^^Yes...

BTW: I give good feedback :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.