Gary Webb Found Dead

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Haze, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

Supposely Suicide but who beleives that shit? Two head n his head, and prob none of u know this but this the cat that exposed the CIA inolvedment of the crack explosion that took place in the 80's. he did investigative work in South Central Los Angeles and wrote a book, "DARK ALLIANCE: THE CIA, THE CONTRAS, AND THE CRACK COCAINE EXPLOSION." It showed how the CIA and america goverment had a MAJOR hand in what took place. shit is crazy...

but yea hes dead now. shit is sad

any fool that thinks he knows politics and about what goes on needs to check ANY investigative journalists, they put their life on the line to bring intellectuals the TRUTH. some of you wouldnt suck ur countrys dick so much if u knew what REALLY goes on in the world of goverment ..

R.I.P GARY WEBB
    test
  2. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

i seriously cant beleive this isnt interesting shit to u all ..

CIA intested the hood with crack in the 80's and the journalist who exposed it all commits suicide n the end ...

WoW
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Phil Schneider did the same.
    test
  4. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

who the fuck is that?

There is ALOT of books bout this shit. i cant beleive the media has STILL paid this shit no attention.

figures though, everyone should call their congressman and ask when the next CIA/CONTRA/COCIANE hearings will be. that shit will fuck them up ..lol they havent had one since 98 and they was supposed to have them every 2 years after that ... what a fucking joke that some people stil beleive this goverment .
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Phil Schneider was another guy who released tons of info about the government and was found murdered with piano wire strung around his neck. They labeled it a suicide. The material and theories he presented as fact are questionable, but still interesting nonetheless.
    test
  6. Definit

Definit Based.

man wtf...i dont think either Paul, and now, Gary Webb commited suicide...i highly fucking doubt it atleast...last i heard Gary was in the midst of working on a new book...and when Paul died...he was in the middle of a book aswell...it's just ironic that this shit's happening...and the sad thing is that society will just bend over and take it...and just let this shit go...there's no more fight in people...i mean group's here n there will fight, but not society as a whole will ever come together...sad shit...i really wish this shit would be brought to attention...but in the end nothing will happen...fuckin bullshit right there...looks like i needa smoke a cigarette...im out...1.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.