[GARBAGE]Self-Explanitory

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Joro, have you ever found yourself arguing with a wall?
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

It's easy to pull a trigger. Ending your life would be a lay-up for me.

Boxing? How many white boxers are world champions?..Ok, now now many black boxers are world champions? .....

fall back crackajack, this is just an exchange of ideas.

I mean, this is just me schooling you.
    test
  3. Soull

Soull New Member

This is pathetic. Its not even about hip hop, your
    just dressing it up as that so you can have a
    racial argument.
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

is it abusing my power to delete his posts?
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

Soull....read the whole argument. For me it was always about hiphop. Then Kross felt threatened and had to say his white boys are so hardcore and will do me in....somehow he felt this was relevant to the discussion.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Hey, Tac the week just started, pull that match between joro an whoever, ban joro from the league an split up the three way to whoever joro was facin cause he wasted his week, he thinks hes a real great writer or some shit an cant be improved upon, reality is an pay attention close cause its gonna go by quick, im more of a writer, rapper, thug, black man white man, poet, emotional, intellectual and tough guy than you all at once. just to clear up any little misconceptions
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

seriously, id eat your soul in any form of lyrical showdown. you couldnt hold your fuckin shadow down in a face to face battle with me
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

me and nasty talked. hes not getting banned unless he drops another fucked up vote. hes trying to prove some retarded point with his verse, but theres nothing i can do.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

an btw, about the boxers, so what? slaves were born an bred to be big an strong, surprise there are alot of black champions at sommin that involves bein big an strong.
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

are you kiddin me nothin you can do? just delete his match an dont post up another one[funny]not like he can post his own matches. whos gonna be mad that you banned this racist piece of shit from anything? white jeff? lmao, you PM some of his racial 'viewpoints' on hip hop to jeff an this kids ip banned. seriously, just take him out, hes a disgrace to the league. the leagues about writin, he thinks hes the best writer, no one can see him an no ones fit to judge him, hes not provin a point, hes just throwin his match an found a way to make it racial. get rid of this cat before i eat your face
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Vote - Nom

silence is golden compared to your two cent drug store philosophy on underground 'real hip hop'

this match is a joke. this is the kind of shit that makes everyone wanna sign out of the league, set their computers on fire an throw the flamin ashes out of a third story window.

-edits-

tac, before you delete this, while your still thinkin that this retarded behavior isnt hurtin the league, why should nom drop?[dunno] if i was nom, i wouldnt answer that back, an Id take a loss just because I refuse to answer some childish, racial bullshit. then i wouldnt get my practice writin in, wouldnt get my critisism on my verse, no work, no build, no improvment, nothin.

Do you see how this behavior shuts down the league?
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao. hes really broken no rules though. he wrote a poem, rap is poetry technically. my hands are tied. yes, hes a racist, but thats not a bannable offense. my hands are literally tied. but believe me, first chance i have hes gone.
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

what the fuck are you talkin about? grow a pair an just do it, what the fuck are you afraid of happenin to you? if you let him stay in the league, im signin out. its fucked up seein the league so close to havin 100% participation an everyone takin their crit an mannin the fuck up, then you got this pussy scared to step outside of his box lined with his racial comeback flashcards

delete the damn thread an dont post up another one with his name on it. easy.
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao, look at this thread. its 4 solid pages (thats if you have rm set to view max posts per page) of pure racially fueled bullshit. is this what its about? cause i dont see anything else here tac, -looks around- yeah, nothin. all i see is this kid an his hate, its completely overlapped everything else, no ones talkin about matches, verses, votes or anythin, just this.
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im deleting all the argument shit
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lmao... are you kiddin me?? i didnt even read a verse from him, i just went back an skimmed through his season so far... verse after verse he's makin fun of the league. litterally AND metaphorically, he's mockin it metaphorically an he's litterally makin fun of the people hes facin in his battles. thats great, for the RBL, this is the RAPMUSIC STORYTELLING LEAGUE

WE TELL STROIES, if you want to BATTLE, go join the RAPMUSIC BATTLE LEAGUE, if you want to learn how to fuckin write a decent well developed story I suggest you shut the fuck up an stop readin pieces like "Oh, wah, this isnt hip hop, cause this isnt what my mommas babys daddy was bangin in my crib to drown out my cryin." this isnt the league about how to be hip hop, this is the league about how to write STORYS.
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im giving him one last chance to save himself. but his first week here, he did a video collab on Move by MIMs and he killed it. He can be pretty good
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I didnt say he couldnt be good. I dont care what he can be, what he is is a complete opposite of what this league is about. rstl is to try an improve, his verses are like battles an his votes, from what youre sayin, are also hateful an bias. soooo, what exactly is his EXTREMELY DECENT and nothing more writing doin to help out ANYBODY in this whole league?

If you can find anyone thats found joro helpful, ill eat my foot.

i didnt think so. an since when is that what the rstl is about? you should move his thread from this forum to the rbl, let them have him, cause leavin him here is just a cancerous dead weight, his writin ability, weather he chooses to even show them or not are irrelivant next to his complete negativity in the league, bad verses, bad votes, beef, bad blood, GL? got his vote DQd last week, any one of you could get any one of his votes DQd this week easily just because of the completely outrageous racial remarks hes made, like I said with GL? Theres an argument an counter argument for everything. he's got bad blood with the entire league, whos matches can he even vote on who couldnt claim hes hatin on em for bein a rappin white boy?
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

I have the time to be here day after day becuz I "work out of home". And even tho you kids write poetry, and are white and ignorant to hiphop, droppin knowledge on you and reading your emotional responses is a source of enjoyment. It's gotten so bad that I've shown this League and what goes on here to more than one girl, and they laugh at you as much as I do.

LOL at comparing Malcolm X to Hitler....hahahahah....and you're supposedly hiphopers....still, Malcolm to Hitler...ahahaha.......SEE THAT'S the type of gold I don't get to see in real life, as people like you could never/would never talk to me like that. (You'd just be friendly and give daps and pretend to be down)
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

^^maybe Nom isn't as emotional about this as you are.

LOL@ signing out and burning your computers. Does my ether burn THAT bad? LOL...shits funny.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.