[GARBAGE]Self-Explanitory

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

you know... if you jus stfu, everyone else stfu's. for real. ive done it before.
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

but seriously... i cant believe that this shit is leakin into this week. this is startin to look exactly like other lounge. im startin to regret bein probly one of the only reasons tac an nasty didnt ban joro from the league. not sayin theyre right. no ones right. im just tired of seein this shit. theres gotta be a more appropriate place for this beef? this league is about the writin. so either write or stfu. actually, both.
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

TAC - You liked Get Rich Or Die Tryin....but not Weezy or Souljah Boy or Gucci mane. What do you hold against them that you don't hold against 50? Answer me that in your reply.

To you guys, simply talking in rhyme is hiphop. Eminem had a song on the Slim Shady LP about killing his girlfriend. Is that hiphop to you? Answer me this also in your reply.

A racist death metal band can talk in rhyme and rhythm over the track on one of their songs about how America is being ruined by hiphop and that all people of color should be shipped out or killed. Would that be hiphop? That is the third and final question I want you to answer.

Nasty - you're hilarious in ways you don't even know.
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i bought get rich or die tryin, shit was tight. then he lost it. i bought the massacre, listened to it twice, and havent since. he just lost it. he started making club bangers on every song, which is the reason i dont like wayne, soulja boy, etc.

Hiphop was made as a form of expression. Him expressing his feelings about his girlfriend is hiphop.

Ok what about all the rappers throwing "cracka" around and shit but if Eminem says the n word on a track and hes the "white devil". there is a fuckin double standard, and its fucked up.
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

"HipHop is a form of expression"....what do you mean by that? Do you mean expressing yourself in rhyme is HipHop?
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

goddamn do you ever shut the fuck up? seriously, take your deep thinking bull shit back to the introspectrum and shut the fuck up
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

"Got DAMN you're making me think STFU....cotDamn...take your deep thinking away from me...I just believe what I want to believe, I can't think about it....!!!!!!"

Ignorance is bliss.
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

youre not making me think, now you're just twisting my words around. seriously. you suck at this talkin shit stuff, and that lil stunt you pulled in your battle this week was cute. really cute. dont bitch when you take the loss faggot.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

when kool herc first started takin breaks in rock n roll records an made it into his own style. that style was hip hop, it didnt even have words to it. just music, hercs own form of expression. crump dancing is a part of hip hop, underground, mainstream, black supremists an white guys jumpin all around. Its all part of hip hop like it or fuckin not. its here, its been done, it cant be undone, you cant cut white people out of the threads of hip hop, so lets SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WRITE OUR FUCKIN VERSES.
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

well said
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

so HipHop is sounds.......nothing to do with ideas...hmm

Vinyl being manipulated in unorthodox ways is hiphop - but strumming a guitar isn't hiphop?

Beatboxing is hiphop - but coughing, sneezing, and hiccuping repeatedly isn't hiphop?

---------------------

Rhyming about killing your girl is dope - but rhyming about mackin a girl in the club and telling everybody to have a good time is wack shit ruining hiphop?

---------------------
    Ignorant white people don't have to be cut out of hiphop. They were never in it.
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Also, I find it... i dont know, ironic maybe, that such a well-spoken opinionated intellectual type would be ignorant enough to say that there is any difference between anyone of any race other than geographic location. everyones a product of their enviroment, in the same conditions, same lifestyle, anyone of any colors comin out the same. there are black guys whiter than tac an white guys hooder than... i dont know im tired, you guys are retarded. we're all the same, if you wanna nitpick about race, wheres the black eminem at, huh? i dont see nobody of any race lyrically layin a finger on eminem. if there was a race war in hip hop, whites would win, so cool it
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

no, rhyming about macking on a chick and telling everybody to have a good time is cool if you can do it with talent. lil waynes basic ass rhymes, with no flow, shows lack of talent. check out everybody move by tech n9ne. club banger, and dude has actual talent
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

lol@you joro. almost any white person i know would leave your guts hangin over your belt, just like the other people i know, cause thats just how we are here. just like a bunch a black guys in san fransisco are gonna act like you, i mean tac, act like tac
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Anybody who thinks bein black makes you is retarded.

the color of your skin doesnt make you, you make you. an right now, youre makin you a douche lmao
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

be right back
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

with a mouth full of foot, i hope. seriously, cause as far as we know, we're all evolved monkeys or there isnt even an existence, just a collective consiousness. you dont know any more than the next man.

if you wanna wax idiotic about it, go ahead an prove me wrong
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

So you think you're tough L.Kross. Does that make you hiphop?

Those white people from not so long ago who would gang up together and find a single black male to beat up and hang from a tree....were they hiphop?
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yes, they are the most hiphop motherfuckers in the world. does this make you happy? that im saying what you want to hear? that im lying to incriminate myself so you can shut the fuck up and sleep tonight huddled up with your jesse jackson teddy bear?
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

Are you "lying to incriminate yourself"? No.... you just realized that you can't explain your position intelligently because your position isn't based on intelligence.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.