[GARBAGE]Self-Explanitory

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

hip hop is a black culture huh?... kinda comes back to when i first told you white ppl were involved since the beginning.

and i cant help but notice you shift the blame from the source of the problem to the consumers, nicely done.
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^the demand dictates the product. that's common sense, kid.

Here's how Jay-z put it: "If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probly be, lyrically, Talib Kweli"

No store sells shit no one wants to buy.

Nu'maan: That was an Australian British hybrid accent. All nom gave me to work with was "jog on mate"...I couldn't be sure.
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

^ lol, understood.

but seriously, there's no point bringing race into this whole issue. wisen up man, it's just a league where cunts want to enhance their writing skills. you might be taking this a tad bit too serious.

pointing fingers never helps any cause ...

[turn] ...
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

is that your verse or are you just checking in?

i don't like dealing with confusion ...

[turn] ...
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm pointing out the truth.

This youngster actually believes blacks are ruining hiphop with their content, and that whites were instrumental in hiphop's founding. "We made this shit, and ni.g.gers are fucking it up"........LOL.....again, we're talking about HIP HOP.

I won't turn a blind eye to the truth, which involves matters of race, so you can feel better.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i'm not white, nor am i black.

so i really don't give two flying fucks on who made hip hop, and who ruined it. all i know is i enjoy listening to this medium of entertainment and expression.

but seriously, keep these debates in a specified forum. argue over there, 'coz there's no real point behind arguing here about this shit ...

[turn] ...
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

There's no point? You think ignorant people listen better in specified forums?

And yes Nu, that is my verse...not a check in.
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

closest thing to whites in hip hop was blondie back in the beginning.. first hip hop video ever.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

but atleast in specified forums you can thoroughly break it down for those "ignorant" people you talk of.

whereas here, it's merely flooding the board with matters that don't really matter (in here).

carry on though ...

[turn] ...
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you made this racial. and how can you say black people arent ruining it? gucci mane, soulja boy, lil wayne, mike jones are all black. they are the most talentless artists, yet they are selling millions upon millions of albums

yes, hiphop was a form of expression for black people living in the ghetto in the late 70s, arly 80s. i did a report on it last semester so i know my shit.
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

just cause its made doesnt mean its ruining it... theres tons of black artists that kill it and still have a strong fanbase
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

black people are killing it, thats not true. but if youre gonna decide whos doing worse, white or black, its clearly black people.

in all honesty, i dont see it as a race thing. i see it as a money thing. dudes are willing to sell out to be rich
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i meant kill it in a good way
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

TAC - White people buy all the rap albums. What they wanna hear, they get. Weezy and those other rappers you named and who you said are selling millions, are selling millions because that's what the white rap consumer is demanding.

Dead Prez isn't selling millions. They are the essence of hiphop - but white people don't wanna hear that shit. How many albums did Talib Kweli and Mos Def sell? And Common? KRS-ONE? Nothing.

So you see, what white people, (who don't know real hiphop), want, they get. The RAP INDUSTRY is run for them. But HIP HOP IS NOT AN INDUSTRY.
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

are you serious right now? white people arent buying the albums either. its the 13 year old girls that wanna buy what they see on mtv
    test
  16. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

dead prez isn't the essence of hip hop
    dead prez is a bunch of racist angry black men with a "give me my 40 acres mentality"
    fuck outta here
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

where have i heard that before?
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Nasty - you don't know what HipHop represents. You could never be about it. You think Dead Prez is racist. You're ignorant. Don't feel bad, most people are. And the rap industry today is built to capitalize on that ignorance.

TAC - 13 yr old girls....(what color are these hypothetical 13 yr olds with money to buy albums?).....anyway, 13 yr old girls are buying up these albums by the millions? 11 million 13 yr old girls bought Get Rich Or Die Tryin'?

It was white dudes like you who are/did.
    test
  19. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

i do my homework sucka
    don't try me
    i'm not white
    i breathe hip hop son
    Dead Prez is racist and you thinking otherwise is ignorant
    you have this "I'm right, you're wrong attitude" that will lead to nowhere
    don't be so angry and spiteful of white people you racist fuck and work for yours
    fuckin add water n stir ass nigga
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you are beyond stupid, seriously. cut this racist bull shit, the only racist in this fuckin thread is you.

get rich or die tryin was a hot cd, can you deny that? i never have/will buy a soulja boy, lil wayne, gucci mane, or any of those faggots CDs.

white dudes like me? i listen to the dudes who are killing hiphop? eminem, nas, dmx, t.i, tech n9ne? theyre killing hiphop?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.