[GARBAGE]Self-Explanitory

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

thinking up punchlines is the art of "freestyling"....

sorry you can't do it.
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

tac thats bullshit man
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

hes saying his story isnt realistic when shit like that has actually happened. He was looking for something to down on it
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

when did it happen? in greek mythology? either way i feel joros vote was on point

What ISN'T believable is a pre-pubescent girl developing enough erotic passion to commit murder ...and certainly not against her mother. It's there that the story gets ridiculous.

^^ maybe if she was older and the moms was beatin her or something

last week got life was trashing everybody and u expect people to critique his verse easy?
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

First of all, thats never happened... Lmao. EVER. secondly, everything we write doesnt have to be real. almost every story that gets wrote here is a complete work of fiction. I dont care about that or Joros vote bein DQ'd, what I do care about is the fact that just because gotfat starts a fight wit somebody(which happens ALOT) and theyre not allowed to vote against him no more without it lookin suspect. How bout gottits shuts his flabby folds up, stops startin beef an stops PMin MODs when someone he's had a debate with votes against him, because theres an argument an counterargument for everything. an I know he PMed you cause I know youre not readin through every battle, lookin at all the votes to check for suspect motives.

Got life, you can suck my dick, buddy. good verse this week, but Im glad you lost, I feel I came stronger than you, best of luck in the future, fatboy
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i checked out the vote. I dont just DQ votes off what someone says. i read it over and it was clearly a hate vote.

but there actually is a term for a daughter being jealous of their mother because they have a sexual attraction towards their father. i forget what its called. but there have been girls who killed their mother over that shit.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

Who you calling a bitch, bitch? Really now

I never made a "hate" vote...you serious? Did you read my votes?

I never flooded anyone's thread but my own. Cuz it was fun exposing this bush-league for what it is.

I'm emotional that I wasted time writing for this league. I'm emotional cuz you whiteboys reminded me of the sad state of hiphop (but hiphop will be allright), and more specifically you reminded me of the general tactic used by whites to neutralize a threatening culture. "Let's adopt it, twist it, and make it into this whole new thing that no longer threatens us." It's a tactic that's been used by you soulless albinos since you crawled out of the caves of Europe millennia ago.

Crakka grow some soul. Then a proper sized dick.

PS...you all should be writing your poems for your girls, not for each other.

(this shit isn't rap)
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Nasty aint a cracka, prick. Hes a spick mua fucka. If ya gonna be racially insensitive, get that shit right
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

ya cuz white ppl are ruining it. were the ones producing artists like weezy, gucci, souljah an rick ross.

were the clowns using auto tune, were the ones that only talk about how gangster we are, were the ones who talk about how icy we are and about are cars an big screen tv's.

seriously dawg, quite bein a fucken racist, a bunch of backpacker white kids on the net aint doin shit to hip-hop. the mainstream artisits, who you may notice are primarily black, and the retards who buy it are the ones ruining rap, dont even try an put that on us.

you even said yourself that black peoples opinions carry more weight then white peoples, whats the matter dont think that any more? white people are no more capable of destroying hip hop then obama is of destroying white america.

now heres the aprt that prolly gunna get you mad. hip hop aint even close to dead, its just up north in canada [funny]
    test
  10. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

don't even flood your own thread
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Black ppl's opinion matter more on what is hiphop, as it's a black culture.

But as I'm explaining to you, WHITE PEOPLE RUN THE RAP MUSIC INDUSTRY. WHITE PEOPLE PURCHASE %80 OF ALL RECORD SALES.

So the label and distributor only allow rappers to talk about what WHITE people wanna hear. And white people LOVE to hear about nig.g.ers shooting each other in the hood, so that's what's allowed to get in. Whites BUILT this materialistic society, and so they love Rick Ross's video's shot at the Horse Racing track, with him sippin champagne.

The music is censored by whites, and the final product is produced for whites. That's the state of the music industry.

You kids on here just THINK you're hiphop. You have no idea what the movement is about. You're only contribution is buying albums and giving rappers a little change - and making white record company executives SUPER rich.
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

The art of disrespect

I dunno - what is it?

It's a song by Heltah Skeltah - damn.

This is free-verse poetry - recognize the skills

I'm so profound, I only have to rhyme SOMEtimes

Dollar Bills!

I'm on the net - writing poetry for love and respect

from other men.....

but what can I do? Girls won't listen in real life

So I say what feels right

And want honest criticism

On my white lyricism

No rapper is this real

All they do is talk about sex, money, and violence

While I talk about murdering mommy cuz I love daddy

And write senile verses to demonstrate the senility of the aging

But yo, I'm HipHop, WHAT

That statement just made me buss a NUT
    test
  13. nom dillinger.

nom dillinger. registered bruiser.

nice verse joro.
    improvement on your previous attempts.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

^^I knew you would like it. Wrote it for you, and others like you.

It speaks to your soul huh?

I even wrote it in your free-verse style.
    test
  15. nom dillinger.

that's good of you.
    could use some improvement on your sense of rhythm and general rhymes.
    but in a few weeks i reckon you'll be alright.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

Hey nom...before you said it was "an improvement on previous attempts"...and now you say it has no rhythm and no rhyme?

Go back and read my first three verses. All of them were highly praised for their rhythm and rhyme.

Now I try to write like you....and you like it, saying it's an improvement....but you still want me to go back and write like the old me.

I cannot write two poems simultaneously, nor could you read them.
    test
  17. nom dillinger.

jog on mate.
    your gimmick is boring.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

"ay mate! The dingo ate yo babey!...50 cent is a bluh-ee genius....Right-o!"
    test
  19. nom dillinger.

i'm not really sure what you were attempting with that.
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

wrong country mate.

nice attempt at the accent though ...

[turn] ...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.