[GARBAGE]Self-Explanitory

Discussion in 'RSTL Grudge Matches and Tournaments' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

:eek:

I'll handle the ranks Tacky.... I'll holla atcha tonight
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ight thats cool. hit me up later
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im in btw

the game
    test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  5. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

Gabige cayn
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ignore this post
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hahah.

holy fuck.

i read your post in the mag thread about this, and seriously i had to get my calculator out and shit lol.

it's gonna be hard to come up against this though, well fuckin' done ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

That's your best effort to be intelligent Guttso? You took three lines with "dick" or "cock" in them, took them out of their context and put them back-to-back and tried to make me seem childish. Learn to read.The verse is not about "YOU - ARE - GAY...na, na, na, na Boo Boo!" .....It's a beseeching of God to not destroy the earth cuz of faggot behaviour. I care becuz I live on earth.

Yes, it's ironic. Yes, it's humorous. Those take creativity. And you can't tell me you've heard or read anything like this concept before...that's called originality.

I don't care that you voted against me. I care that you did it cuz you are upset I dissected your verse and exposed it for what it is.

Anyway, now I know how things are done around here...."when in Rome...."
    test
  10. Joro

Joro New Member

doesn't matter what you "think" god will do, my idea was based on the Bible.

Of course it was a diss verse, you're smart, but it was done ironically and intelligently...but none of you kids get it. Don't have the ability to see the art in it. Can't stand that your heroes got dissed.

You're crazy if you think I'll "try harder" for idiots. LOL....
    test
  11. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

i dont want to flood this thread, so this will be all i have to say, quit fucking crying, i kept my vote intelligent and stated my opinion.

the reason i didnt vote for you was not the topic nor who you dissed, it was because you wrote it like shit, if your gonna diss a person be a little more cleaver than generic "he takes it in the ass" better wording would be nice, you could have wreote a nice piece that just included a couple jabs and focused on a good verse instead of a wack attempt at something your not good at.

and dont ever say "your heroes" to me when u dont know me, i dont look up to a single person on this site especially people who dont rap outside of this forum, got life and pain are BOTH far better then you are however, maybe you should incorporate some criticism in your verse instead of insisting everyone should just think whatever you drop is dope when its possibly one of the worst drops this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

There you go, "GL and Pain are both far batter than you are...." What does that opinion have to do with what I wrote? For some *mysterious* reason, you are defending them. THAT is the real basis for your "criticism". You don't want to acknowledge my shit was funny cuz you don't wanna hurt their feelings and damage your e-relationship with them. That's why I call them your heroes.

Further, you weren't close to approaching intelligence in your comments. For example you say, "I don't think God would hit the Earth with asteroids..." That is irrelevant. Becuz my idea was based on the Bible. Read carefully, I'm not telling you that the Bible is true and you're wrong. I'm saying that my piece of work was based on Biblical dogma, and so you should be able to understand the perspective from which it was presented. Becuz my piece was obviously intended to be ironic and humorous (not a serious religious treatise) whether or not you agree with that dogma is irrelevant. Your comment would be the exact kind of stupid criticism as, "Well, I don't think GL and Pain are actually gay, so what you wrote is meaningless..." Look up an essay on IRONY on Google....learn what it is.

You say I should have had better wording instead of "he takes it up the ass" ? How bout what I actually wrote? "uses his butt for as an intestinal jizz crack"....or "becuz those two are Sodomites"...do you even know what "sodomy" is?

I understand this league is a little boys clique, and not a place for artists.

Spout and tell me my writing's shit...tell me you don't like your friends being insulted etc...

Just don't insult me by telling me to "try harder". For dimwitted kids like you? I'm not like Pain, who's here to "garner respect" as he says. YOU need to try harder to come up to my level
    test
  13. Orange407County

im not friends with got life, i dont like him at all, pain is iight but i havent really talked to him...

why would i defend them?

your verse wasnt good, grow up, take the loss and quit crying about the votes
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

Why DID you defend them? That's the question. "Pain and GL are better than you..." That's not a criticism of my verse. That's you dick riding.
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

damn i got tricked into thinking there was gonna be mad votes in here
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

...."Got Life and Pain are BOTH far better than you"......Thing is, I'm not in a three-way battle with Got Life and Pain.

I'm in a battle with K3. Just a reminder. A relevant, non-dick riding comment would've been, "K3's verse is better than yours"

You defended GL and Pain to declare your love for them.
    test
  17. Orange407County

i thought i said that in my vote before you cried and said i was defending them, it was at that point i stated the obvious. I VOTED FOR K3 BECAUSE HIS VERSE WAS BETTER! lmao jesus christ dude shut the fuck up. i dont look up to nobody here, i been here longer and have more history then everyone currently in the league, if i thought your verse was better, ud have gotten the vote. i dont care who you insulted. fuckin cornball
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

can we not have this argue about this here...how about u guys make a beef thread and do it there...not in this battle...thanks
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

Orange...nowhere in your first two posts in this thread do you say anything resembling, "k3's verse is better than yours"

In ur second post you do expose your love for Pain and GL by defending them tho.

no credibility

*edit...Shadow...this "battle's" over. The league has no integrity. It's "rules" are meaningless to me.
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

PAIN - think about it. The reason the "flow" and the "rhymes" weren't as smooth as you've admittedly come to expect from me was precisely because I DON'T care about you, or the league. I realized what this place was, and wrote a rhyming poem...in ten minutes. Not gonna waste time on syllables n shit when ppl are gonna hate it cuz one of their boys is being dissed.

The line after "giant rock" means that in my hood we're normal, not fags, and shouldn't be destroyed along with you.

And it's funny how you try to read people's minds every week. Last week you KNEW Nick Names plagiarized his verse. This week you KNOW I came up with the punchline, then thought of a set-up. If you weren't wrong on both guesses, if you could actually know shit like that, I'd think you were an all-powerful omniscient being. (look that word up in the dictionary). I thought of that verse in the order it was written. The only thing that would make you believe the punchline came first was HOW GOOD IT WAS. (He must've planned that in advance!")....LOL
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.