[GARBAGE]Place for non-sensical, gay, moronic, and/or unwanted posts

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by V E R B I S M, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

I didn't read all of that but you've been challenging me for months. You challenged me before hand. Tgen when I tell you my conditions you backed down. You're a bitch. Congrats.

And before you act like I'm such a scaredy bitch, know when I go outta my way to face someone its a respect thing. I wanna face those I respect. Hence why I made the challenge to team with bronze vs jai and gram.

I dont get how you don't grasp this concept. I think tge rwz rules are a joke. Three rounds is unnecessary. Flip rounds are retarded. If I'm against it, why would I wanna do that format.

Its rbl or fuck off.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

only way deth can shut t.a.c. up is if he beat's tac in an area t.a.c. excels at..otherwise it's not fair.. we know deth is more lyrical then tac.. but tac is a good punchline artist

i say we get a few people that are deemed judges and we host this battle on neutral grounds RBL rules.. and go from there, that way bothg writer's are met half way
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Yep,you're a bitch.Next.
    test
  4. DethStryque

Unfortunately,this isn't CLOSE to halfway. TaC wants everything all his way to max his chances of winning: RBL rules,RBL voters. This way he doesn't have to step up his wakk bars AND he has his crew of slanted voters already primed to vote for him. Understand,I'm not dissing the RBL as a whole,but it's CLEAR that there is a specific group of biased voters there who are in the numerical minority but have pull sharply out of proportion to their numbers due to some factor like seniority on this board.See,I AGREED TO BATTLE HIM IN THE RBL AND ANYWHERE ELSE A BATTLE CAN BE HELD.Battling RBL style isn't a problem for me; I've just been playing the whole time I've been here.Nothing serious,just having fun.Even with bar nigga.I can and will punch TaC's lights out; his style is ELEMENTARY,dear Watson.But he WON'T battle anywhere that requires actual bars (more than one round) real firepower (flips) real judging (categories) with full exposure ( battling outside of the RBL) or some place he can't control (RSTL). I still have confidence that I can beat him ANYWHERE,that's why I agreed to battle him EVERYHWHERE.But see...HE WON'T BATTLE ANYWHERE THAT TAKES HIM AWAY FROM HIS CLIQUE OF VOTERS. So clearly he's beyond pathetic and beneath my notice.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

what if we hold it in the RBL but we select a few bias voters like, me, venny, bent, riot, mrdjm, ja, etc.. and we implement the rwz voting process.. each voter has to use the copy and pasted example of voting and break down votes..

ok if we gonna break down votes like that we can ex JA out, bc u kno his lazy white ass ain't gonna do all that. haha..

but i think if we have it in the RBL.. 2 rounds 10 bars each round.. first goes last.. type of set up it will be fair, and im going to be quite frank, although in experience i've felt that voters have chose who their preferred writer is, it's not a conspiracy. t.a.c. isn't forcing people to ovote for him, it's just the voters acknowledge his technical approach and give it the nod over super lyrical writers like us deth, where our punchline get over looked bc they focus on the rhyme of the punch.. or they don't connect the punch...that dont mean they hatin that means we have to re-gear our bar's to be audience appropriate.

NOW

lets get this battle started
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!

Put Yo Lyrics Where Yo Mouth Is!!!​

T.a.C. (Talked About Constantly) Vs. DethStryque the Immortal

Hosted in The RBL with RWZ voting Rules:

10 categories to judge battles
    - Flow
    - Word play/Name play
    - Rhyme scheme
    - Punches
    - Personals
    - Humor
    - Vocabulary
    - Flips (in 2 round battles)
    - Creativity
    - Structure (legibility)

Stipulation:

If Deth Win's! TaC will mod and help run the RWZ for the first 6 months to a year.

If T.a.C. win's Deth can not participate in the first 4 weeks of the RWZ and has to join RBL until he champ's a weight division in there

(stipulations can/may be altered)

2 rounds 10 bar's each round

tac
    deth
    deth
    tac

or vice versa

Judges will be PM'd and screened to be able to vote on this battle

*Put Yo Lyrics where Yo mouf is Grudge Match*
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

deth, you're an idiot. explain to me the voting bias i supposedly have? when i lost to Sev, no one knew who he was. i dont think anyone does now. he was a secret alias. also, i was beating gsus on the battle board, then we decided to take the battle to the rbl to get some more votes and he ended up winning. i have no pull. quit using biased voting as an excuse to justify the fact you cant fuckin battle.

my final offer:

we do it in the rbl. we each select 5 voters, and one tie breaker who we know FOR FACT will be even (lp).

i'm not doing 2 rounds. we'll do 1 round, 16-20 lines.

im not doing the stupid ass RWZ voting format.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Change the bar limit to 36 cuz I got alotta punches to throw at him. I prefer unlimited or at least 48 bars--Lil Souljah and those raggedy candy pop dance rappers drops 48 bars so quality lyricists should AT LEAST drop 48--but I know that TaC won't do it.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

ok drop the 2 rounds keep the voting rules 24 bar max...

now this has been modified like a cotex to fit both yawl pussies!

lets get it on!!
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

the categories are a horrible idea. im not battling with those.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

haha stfu! you don't have a choice!
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

well either deth battles u and we get our RWZ forum or he don't and we don't get our RWZ forum..dnt really matter...
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

he's the one with something to gain from this. i beat him and its like, so what. its expected.
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Deth, you ignored my final challenge.
    test
  15. DethStryque

You're arrogant and likely more stupid than I imagined. I'm the one that's expected to win--dominatingly--if we were to battle.I would dominate you too; the expectations are exactly right. I already said that I'd battle you in the R.W.Z. and the RBL.It's YOU who's refusing to battle comprehensively; you only want what you want your way.Not happenin.You either battle FOR REAL or NOT AT ALL. Coward.
    test
  16. DethStryque

I never ignore challenges.You simply continued to cower away from rising like a man to the challenge I levelled to you.It's YOU who's been saying for the longest about how you wouldn't battle me because I'm so beneath you,right Pacquiao? It's YOU who refused to battle me anywhere except in the RBL under your rules with your voters catering only to your strength.AND I AGREED.I SAID I WILL BATTLE YOU IN THE RBL...but only if you battled me 3 rounds with R.W.Z. rules and unlimited bars.This way we have 4 rounds of battle to determine who's TRULY the best.Faced with that? Of course you backed away like the sniveling coward you are because you know I'm your emphatic superior in any and all things of worth.Especially rap.
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

i posted

to which you never responded.

im not battling you four rounds, or unlimited bars. thats fuckin retarded. it doesnt take that to prove whos better. i'll mop the floor with you once and we'll be good.

i dont see how we can get more fair than my last proposal. you'll get to pick five voters, i'll get to pick five, and we'll have a tie breaker in LP, who we know will be neutral. this isnt complicated. we can do it on the battle board. i'll even go 30 lines.

we can even both pm our verses to LP so he can post them. so no one can read em and bite/flip
    test
  18. DethStryque

I did respond to that,you simply refused to read my post.Something you routinely do.And then claim ignorance of my response instead of the more accurate assertion which you should be claiming...just straight up ignorance.Lol. And of course you can't see how anyone can get more fair than posting how you want where you want with the voters you want the round count you want the bar count you want and pretty much everything else you want. And you do this because you're not scared to battle me and get utterly smashed. Nice try.

A more fair thing would be to meet in the middle.I want unlimited bars and 3 rounds with full on warfare rules,including flips.You want limited bars and one round.Meet in the middle.R.W.Z. rules, 38 bars (halfway between 48 and 38), 2 rounds instead of 4.We should select our voters and we need to leave the voting open to the rest of the board in order to reflect what people REALLY think.The R.W.Z. rules ensure fairness so NOBODY can have slanted voting.
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

scroll through the thread you brain dead product of incest. you didnt respond to my post. i posted that and it was post 101 in this thread. that was followed by you responding to something LP posted. LP posting. Me posting. Lp again. LP Again. Me. Me. and then you saying you didnt ignore it. you didnt respond to it. you're an idiot.

no one wants to read 48 bars, let alone multiple rounds of it. thats too much shit. i dont want all the voters, hence why i said i'll pick five and you pick five and then LP will be the tie breaker. is that concept so hard for you to understand?

Deth. I know I'll beat you. This battle does nothing for me. Aside from boredom i have no reason to face you. i tried to make this fair but youre insisting on this stupid shit only you think is a good idea. do you know why your battles take forever to get votes? because no one is trying to sit there and read those long ass verses. no one wants to read multiple rounds. i dont want to write multiple rounds.

ask around. Ask LP who he thinks will win if we battle. Ask Jason. Ask Venny. Ask Bronze Atlas. Ask around. I will beat you. You're the challenger. I'm the bigger dog here. you either agree to my terms, or fuck off. you say you'll accept any challenge but you've ducked everything i've tried to make it even. you're not worth me writing 48 bars for. so you'll forever live in infamy as the one who ducked me. [​IMG]

and goddamnit, now you got me writing essays too.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

dead @ the duck

shots fired!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.