[GARBAGE]Place for non-sensical, gay, moronic, and/or unwanted posts

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by V E R B I S M, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Retard. I didn't start conversing with you. You swear up and down, you're a great lyricist, and all this shit. You sucked in the rbl, sucked in the rstl. My time is limited with school. And I really prove nothing in beating you. If some kid who's started training in boxing challenges pacqiau, would be accept?

I don't think I'm ill, I know my level of skill. I'm decent. I'm a big fish right now cuz the leagues weak. When I started, the league was in much better shape. If it was like that now I'd be a bottom feeder. And you'd be below me.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i don't like it when deth and tac argue.. it makes me sad...

t.a.c ur a good writer

deth is a good writer

a lil battle record online isn't enough proof to prove anything, all the RWZ wanted to do was give writers a field to demonstrate and compete with out the sense of limited restrictions other leagues forcse onto their competitors
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'm better than you period.RBL,RSTL,ABL,whatever-BL.If we battle? You'll B-L'd,and that's that. I go to university,I OWN a small martial arts school,so my time is more limited than yours. I just use it better than you; more proof that I'm better.And you can't say:"If some kid who's started training in boxing challenges pacqiau, would be accept?" on the one hand and admit that lyrically you "know my level of skill. I'm decent." On the other hand and not be called on it.Pacquaio is one of the best there is right now.You're NOT.Period. I can and will battle anyone any time and with fair judging I can and will beat anyone anywhere.That's not arrogance,that's what happens when highly skilled peeps meet; there tends to be an ANY GIVEN SUNDAY rule that makes battles of skill highly anticipated and worth watching and supporting.

You're absolutely right when you say:"I'm a big fish right now cuz the leagues weak." Because your same ole content--while reflective of ability and potential,I'll grant you that--is simply one sided.You lack variety.I proved my superior style and versatility when I battled and won a belt in your style,against your kinda bars.You prove your inferiority and lack of courage when you refuse to budge from anything that doesn't narrow mindedly support what you do and your style your way and your way ONLY.

So when you say:" When I started, the league was in much better shape. If it was like that now I'd be a bottom feeder. And you'd be below me." That simply proves that you were wakk when the league was better,and you're a coward now who knows that I'll unmercifully savagely beat the dog snot outta you in any legit lyrical throwdown.In all my previous battles I was just playing around.Against you? I'd make a brutal bloody object lesson out of you for being so obnoxiously stupid and arrogant and cowardly.

And oh yeah when you say THIS:

You're wrong AGAIN (which is something that we're all used to by now from you) because when you said THIS HERE

You addressed me too; I'm one of the guys who originated the idea of the R.W.Z. and championed it from the outset as a terrific idea.

Quoted for truth! ^^^^^ You either have firepower,versatility and crazy bars for days or you don't. And you,T.a.C.,DON'T. You're pretty good at the one dimensional,inflexible,shallow game that you play.But you can't roll with real lyricists,and that's why you've hated on the R.W.Z. from the jump because it would expose you very publically as being limited.Then everyone will know how to beat you. And if we battled? I would purposefully horrifically brutally viciously beat you down in the worst way.And to add to the insult? I'd dedicate a single group of bars to beat the hott shit outta you using YOUR STYLE. We had this convo before and I proved you wrong using just excerpts from our recent battles so there's nothing you could say.I could do it again. Or we could exercise one of two options: Battle and get your head ripped off (oh,wait...you'd just post a arrogant sounding white flag of surrender ducking the battle like you did with smitty,who will also beat the San Francisco treat out of you) or we can drop this whole thing.

Word. But real champs battle whoever whenever however,not just on their home turf with their home voters in their most comfy formulaic style. I'll let it go though. Bout to roast G-FORCE when I get back anyway...either tonight or Monday.
    test
  4. DethStryque

Word again. I drop the beef with t.a.c. But if he disses the R.W.Z. he should expect a response,and if he disses the responder but is too chickenshit to battle about it..? Well that's all the definitive empirical proof needed to prove who's better than who. The R.W.Z. is for ALL styles,wherein peeps from ALL flava can be and will be judged HONESTLY and WITHOUT BIAS using a KNOWLEDGEABLE GUIDELINE and gives the voters the options to challenge the votes.This optional challenge is very important,because it keeps everyone honest,but if the mods judge the worthiness of the challenge with failure of worthiness meaning the challenge is dropped AND your opponent gets ANOTHER AUTOMATIC VOTE? The challenges won't be frivolous or frequent. The challenges will have some merit.And the multi-category guideline pretty much prevents or exposes off top any hatin d/r votes and ignance votes etc. from the jump.The R.W.Z. is a TERRIFIC idea with super duper potential.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

fuck it. wanna get worked? i finish school in 11 days. we will face. but it will be in the rbl, under rbl rules. but i reserve the right to use lines i used in our tag battle that you no showed. but since youre so adamant about challenging me, put something on the line. if i win, you can not participate in the RWZ (provided it takes off) for a year. 365 days. 52 weeks. make it worth my time.
    test
  6. DethStryque

Fuck that.I'll battle you in the R.W.Z.,open Emcee Battle arena,RSTL AND the RBL.No excuses now; I'll battle you everywhere it's possible to battle.You can't have it all your way.I already battled in the RBL,you NEVER battled anybody potent anywhere else under any other rules.I'll battle in the R.B.L. if you battle in the R.W.Z. Grudge+title match in the R.B.L. and unlimited bars w/3 rounds in the R.W.Z. like real lyricists should. And in the RSTL where you already have a klikk that will vote for you,AND I'll battle you in the open Emcee Battle area so that EVERYBODY has a chance to see our battles and vote.Not just the people who run your "vote for TaC" machine,and not just in your home of the RBL where you more than likely already have votes lined up PRIOR TO OUR BATTLE cuz you cheat. I been around the block (like ya momz) more than once; I know that in order for you to SUDDENLY change your mind and battle a deadly lyricist like me? You would want the battle to be in your favor on your home turf with your voters all prepped to vote for you and against me.But I'll battle you anyway for the people in the RBL who have integrity and who vote honestly (even if it's not comprehensively etc.) I already know that in the RBL the votes will be stacked more toward you because of the inherent bias in the RBL; even good guys like my manz Ex Ven and Severity and those guys will be more inclined toward you due to familiarity with you which breeds preference for you (just like with Jack) REGARDLESS of how badly I merk you (and I will merk you). That's why the R.W.Z. is faaar better.The R.W.Z. requires categories and mandatory hate free votes that can be challenged and must be explained,and it judges ALL STYLES AND LYRICISTS FAIRLY AND EVENLY.

Now YOU make it worth MY WHILE: after I beat the dog shit out of you--and I will,I promise you--YOU VANISH OFF R.M. PERIOD FOR 365 DAYS. I'll be off site for that same period of time if YOU beat me.

Yeah,I know you'll back down like the bitch you are.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

how can i leave? i MOD the RSTL. i am the head of the league. im not going to vanish for 365 days.

people are going to automatically vote for me? get the fuck outta here. if i was getting votes regardless of what i write i woulda beat drugs, i woulda beat Hens, i woulda been Sev. people arent going to vote for me for any reason other than i'll beat the shit outta you.

you're below me. you've done nothing to earn my respect, thus, im battling you on my terms only. 3 rounds? unlimited bars? thats fuckin retarded.

why would i battle in the RWZ when i think that shits a joke? im not battling you with your gay ass categories and challenge rules.

if you're so good, why didnt you show for your battle vs me?

and drop the lyricist shit. you're nothing special. you're just like everyone who pops up in the rbl, loses, then cries that voters arent getting their shit. fuck outta here.

battle me in the rbl. i win, you cannot participate in the RWZ. you win, i'll go to the pit and try to get jeff to give you guys a forum for it. fuck, i'll even help out(with closing battles, posting threads, whatever you need). so, you either accept, or you basically admit you fear me.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

and thus the first chapter of the RWZ shall be spawned... muhahahahaa....
    test
  9. DethStryque

You didn't beat Sev or Hen or those guys because they have the seniority on the board to counter yours so you had to go on what you lack compared to what they have in abundance--SKILL. You mod the RSTL,you mod the Emcee Battle Arena,and that's why you have pull in the RSTL and the RBL.Period.It's YOU who are nothing special. Don't make me embarass you by pullin out your wakk ass bars and comparing them to mine.

You're the coward.Battling is about skill,confidence,and a genuine quest to amplify your lyricism.You battle anytime anywhere against anyone.There is no human being on this earth that ever walked who I wouldn't battle and flat out? I'd beat most of them.I'd ANNIHILATE you.I ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE TO BATTLE YOU IN THE RBL...YOU REFUSED TO BATTLE ME ANYWHERE ELSE.That proves off top that YOU'RE the one who lacks real skill and real confidence in your ability.I said: I'LL BATTLE YOU ANYWHERE THAT A BATTLE CAN BE HELD. You said: I'LL BATTLE DETH ONLY ON MY HOME TURF WITH MY BIASED VOTERS. You already admitted that you feared me and none of your trash talk can hide or pretty that up so people miss it. You either battle me EVERYWHERE LIKE A REAL LYRICIST or you battle me NOWHERE. Bar nigga is primarily a cypher guy and HE battled me 3 rounds.Jai-Z did it.Smitty did it and smitty will merk you.Baaadly.But Bar gets special props and attention because Bar's not really a battler but he he believed enough in his skill to step out into an arena he's less comfy in to battle a true lyricist like myself in my area of strength.I first battled him in his area of strength (cypher thread) and he reciprocated by battling me in a formal "go-for-the jugular" battle,which is my comfort zone. You will not do the same because you don't have the skill and courage therefore you CAN'T BE A REAL BATTLER,MUCH LESS A REAL LYRICIST.Until you battle me everywhere? You're a COWARD.Nothing more need be said on that topic.

Lemme clear that tag team thing up: I did NOT no-show for our tag-team battle.Me and LP woulda beat the whole entire fuck outta you,son.What happened was I sent my verse to LP via cellie cuz I wasn't near a PC and my cellie won't allow me to post my verse all at once,and there was a miscommunication between LP and I.THAT'S WHY WE DIDN'T ROAST YOU GUYS. There's no doubt that me and LP would've posted the better tag team battle verse (all due respect to Bronze,who's slept on imo) but it's a long-standing tradition that the better verse doesn't regularly win in the RBL when you're battling political board seniors.Your familiarity with the more senior guys onsite sways them toward you over a new guy making waves like me.That's just the blunt truth of the matter and that's that.
    test
  10. DethStryque

lololol
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

im not reading all that. are we battling or not?
    test
  12. DethStryque

Read all that and get your answer.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

Deth was right about our tag verse being better imo...

No Homo...

*ja got the thread all homofied up that's why i felt the need to say no homo*

no homo..

for the sake of it
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

& LoL @ T.a.C. biting Deth's posting swag with the 4 inch paragraph and shit hahaha
    test
  15. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

lol yall are hilarious.

neither of you should be BANNED for a whole damn year, that's crazy.

this place might crash and fall apart without TaC modding.

And true lyricism and skill will probably die if Deth left.

shit i just wanna see that RWZ pop off
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

all we need is at least 8 people to start the first week.. and i'll start matches..

shit i REALLY wanna host the deth vs tac battle...

but tac only will battle deth in the rbl.. to prove a point ..
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

Well then congratulations for challenging me, then ducking me. Bitch.
    test
  18. DethStryque

You said:

To which I replied:

And here you are,backing down like the bitch you are.Exactly as predicted.

However IAmBent has a point: apparently we both make major contributions to the board and the board will be negatively impacted by our absence.So I modify the challenge requirements to: we battle for the RBL MW belt we both held,R.W.Z. stats which will include the first ever R.W.Z. BAREKNUCKLE BRAWLER BELT or THE HW BUTCHER BELT ( BUTCHER BELTS are for winners of epic "beef" battles.We'll battle for the R.W.Z. HW BUTCHER BELT or whatever L.P. and J.A. says the equivalent is). Aaaand we can put whatever we want in the other person's sig,and the loser has to rock the winner's alteration to loser's sig for 3 months. Neither of us leaves the site.

The R.W.Z. battle will be old skool raw dawg real firepower battle style: 3 rounds. Unlimited bars. 2 rounds battle with flips,no biting or recycling,and 1 round FLEX. A FLEX is anything that's not a direct battle verse dissing your opponent; I mean literally anything you can imagine. It could be something funny to a song or story about our lives,Bar and Gen style.It can range from Eminem's STAN to Public Enemy's BLACK STEEL IN THE HOUR OF CHAOS to Lil Wayne's DROP THE WORLD to anything by CROOKED I or ROYCE DA 5'9" or the HORSE SHOE GANG to BEANIE SEIGEL'S "I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR" and more.Whatever you can imagine.But...IT HAS TO BE IN SONG FORMAT. Unlimited bars, with hooks. ) And to make it extra helpful for you? I'LL BATTLE YOU AND BRONZE SOLO.Yall tag team against me; no more whining that you guys missed a chance to battle me. I'll win...largely because you're tagging with Bronze.Lol.

I bet you'll bitch outta this offer too.And when you do? We're DONE. No more talking to or wasting my time with you.
    test
  19. DethStryque

Word we need this RWZ to jump and it will.Soon. All we need is 8 battlers,and we only need a few more to go.Bout 2-3.
    test
  20. DethStryque

My bad dropped this in the wrong thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.