Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by marc antony, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc antony

marc antony It's all about da ass....

Pass

Follow the rules, please
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

You misspelled write. I wasn't gonna say nothing til I saw I'm a faggot
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I don't know what you're talking about.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

exactly what it sounds like
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

Underrated thread
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

im sure this thread will see a ton of your verses
    test
  7. JASON ANTHONY

test
  8. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

ay jeff how much money have you made off Rm? and also did you write a battle verse way back in the day against KroniK
    test
  9. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Fuck TAC man and don't scrap this.Remember that the RBL thread was up for nearly 2 months before we got going man. 2 weeks is way too soon...besides we got another signee coming today or tomorrow.
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

test
  11. DethStryque

You don't realize alotta things.Lol. That thread came about after I and others hyped up the thread that Quriosity had.Jai Bar smitty RaZ Gsus/Words Freeze L.P. and others had kicked up the activity in text battling with our battles and only later did the RBL thread get made.It was after the people I already named teamed up with others and drummed up the interest to relaunch the RBL.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

TaC's my nigga, and this thread won't just disappear. If people really want this league, they'll get it, but as of yet, I haven't seen much of a gathering yet.
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

your a real egomaniac, arent you?

Q posted that as a test. Q has two kids and a new job, he doesnt have time for the league. Riot saw on his own that the league was dead, not because any interest you guys gathered, and made a thread in the pit asking to be modded there so he can start the league up. you guys didnt kick up any interest. fact is, very few people even checked the Emcee Battle Area. Those signed up, but word of mouth lead to the RBL blossoming.

your category bull shit is exactly that. bull shit. you get that specific and the shit wont fly. thats jus stupid. theres a reason few people followed it in your battle with, i think it was smitty, where you posted that shit.

i run a league, ive helped run a league, i've seen people try to get shit going. its a pointless cause. Noble and Jay Sin tried to get a tag tourney going while the RBL was running. shit died faster than michael jackson. as will this.

now respond with a 500 word essay.
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

When this argument is over I'm trash binning it.
    test
  15. DethStryque

Childish.You're saying that we didn't kick up text activity? Well,others with greater emotional equilibrium than you and a keener calmer intellect disagree.Pointedly."You cats somehow got this forum busy after months of inactivity and that's saying a lot."

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1258633-street-heat-verses-only-deth-bar-nigga-3.html

Fact is? It took longer than 2 weeks to get from "hey let's battle more" to "let's relaunch the RBL" to "RBL is relaunched". The site is kinda trippin now so it's taking me a little longer than normal to post the link but I'll be back in a moment with the link.
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

i saw the thread where jai, you and others were trying to get the league started. wasnt going to happen like that. Riot doesnt post in hookups. he decided to take it over and it popped up from there. you give yourself too much credit.
    test
  17. DethStryque

If you saw where jai and I and others were trying to reinitialize matters,then how then can you logically conclude that I give myself too much credit? That's contradictory.At no point did I say that I and I alone kicked up interest on the text side.You acknowledged that. You just pointed out that I jai and others already were working on jumpstarting this matter TOGETHER.Therefore I CAN'T be giving myself credit and YOU KNOW IT.Instead? I'm giving credit to the half dozen or dozen or so of us who REALLY DID reinitiate interest in the RBL.Because we did.

That interest was somewhere in December or so of last year.I remarked upon this fact in January of this year.http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...o-quriosity-time-start-up-rbl-tourneys-2.html

Which means that the RBL took longer than a month to get off the ground and was one to two months to jump off.Exactly as I stated.And you were wrong.I'm not upset with you,it's just that your contentions are factually incorrect...and your harping on these matters brings out more nonfacts of yours.

As for categories? Man categories are ESSENTIAL for honest,true,informed,fun inducing,real world lyricism.Properly defined categories greatly minimize cheating,dick riding,hate votes,etc.,and at the same time educate our voters and ourselves through focusing on putting out a verse with all the major qualities of what is truly quality lyricism as defined largely looooong before anyone even heard of an internet or even computers.We can debate this all day and frankly this isn't the thread for such a debate.If you want? I'll set up another thread where we specifically discuss this matter.But you should recall that my points were already proven to be fact and truth in one of the RBL Lounges...because I didn't form my opinions about these matters until AFTER I was taught the truth of them back in elementary school.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

jason, you can go ahead and trash bin this shit. im done. if you need help closing threads or with advising hit me up. but im telling you this is a waste of time
    test
  19. RM Detective

RM Detective New Member

pacs in cuba because pac speaks panish

relax bro, have a cock meat sandwich
    test
  20. RM Detective

RM Detective New Member

who gave u advice at rappin, mic assassin?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.