Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

I got nothin against u LP.. honestly. You're voting for Ron Paul so the revolution is alive in well in Tacoma.. i fuckin dig it

but to say "i take it as a compliment any time some one compares me to another man"

How do you not feel like ur nuts are rescinding into ur body? It wouldnt be so crazy if that man you were being compared to was a great man.. a leader. But to take pride into being compared to Deth?

This guy puts his pants on one leg at a time just like you do... hes no better than you. Hes just another online fool tryna make a name for his self
    test
  2. JiHaD210

I know LP is not Deth... I was only bringing that up because of how fitting it was. LP was the first to come to his support
    test
  3. patrown

patrown student for life

:umad:
    ?
    i'll be the second.
    he's as good with words as he says he is.
    not saying he's on top of his game, at this instant, but still.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]

lmao @ the size. I just dl'ed GIMP and made it

:scared:
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Wow @ Jihad going ham in this thread

fndasjkfhbdasljfhnasln;admal
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Good lookz Jihad, and yes the revolution is ALIVE!! but I know deth in person, he's a expert martial artist's exceptional athlete, imo he has some of the sickest multi's i've seen, and a very astute minded person, a bit long winded and thorough when it comes to texting, but he's good peeps.. but all in all, the man asked me personally over the phone could i mention something in this thread, b/c he was gone on a retreat with his wifey or something..

but you aight in my book jihad... look forward to reading some of ur battles u got any music online etc?
    test
  7. JiHaD210

eh.. to each his own. Im not tryna block anyone's loyalty to the mighty DethStryque

But nah no music online or nothin... not tryna get signed I just rap for fun and have been for like 10 years off and on. Battling and freestyle... i dont write. I got my 9-5 and my family to take care of so this is just in my spare time
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I accused Deth of WRITTING for LP once. End of discussion!

N other newz, what up lil buddy? Hows life LP?
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The only line that had potential was the DS 1. Ur execution suckz. I seen every1 of ur punchez coming. We should treat ur rantz as sarcasm, and jst laugh wth u.
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Deth is a good guy. He's just a little misunderstood.
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yup, the nicest most mannerable guy I know.
    test
  12. JiHaD210

Jai..
    ur the best internet battler of all time

Is that helping ur depression? Usually bitches just need positive reinforcements.. remember that guys

And Deth only gets on my nerves because he doesnt know when to shut up. He reminds me of that chick in high school who knew every answer and made sure her words were the last heard... shut the fuck up already!!!
    test
  13. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You wrote bars twice the length of mine, and you wrote 8 bars in a row that didn't rhyme with anything at all. Despite all of your whining to the contrary, you simply made my point ironclad by going out and performing as badly as you did after talking alllll that trash. And Jai will serve you. No contest man. And no disrespect cuz to me it aint that serious.

Back on deck. You're wakk. Smashin you directly after I get off teaching tonight...bout 830pm CA time. My internet is back on. Apparently somebody crashed into something and knocked out our block's internet service or something. Jihad...if you don't wanna go a round 2? Then you'll die a very painful round 1. That is all.
    test
  14. JiHaD210

I hate when people say...
    "i keyed this up real quick.. "

anyhow.. all ur middle eastern/islamic punches are... hit n miss

im a christian.. so u jsut sound dumb and i am in no way offended.

Once you and Jai realize battles are about punches.. youll get a lil further in battling (except on the internet.. u guys are the best internet battlers... i worship ur keyboards)
    test
  15. JiHaD210

If i said..

"i murdered Jesus and converted his nieces.."

so the fuck what lol... thats not a punch just because someone is a christian

I brew spits like I'm in Hades with sickle cell...truth is, I'm sicc as hell
    My wicked spells made Allah shit himself n become a Jewish infidel!

theres no punch here... you have to understand that. And there is also no such thing as a jewish infidel lol

good day bitches...
    test
  16. JiHaD210

lol... ur hilarious... mwuahahahahahahahahahaha

shoulda just keyed me from ur "friends cell" .. lol.. im just livin life and countin blessings

hope u find a job soon.. poverty aint no joke.. peace homie
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I dont know whatz more embarrasing.. the fact that every nigga u battled, slammed u on ur neck... or talking shit like u are nice, whn ur verse nvr producez such arrogance.
    test
  18. DethStryque

Jai is a better writer and battler than you are, man. No ego, no disrespect. She just is. And she's alot better. If you keep writing though? You'll definitely get better. Good luck and best wishes.

Jihad...your definition of the term "infidel" is incorrect. Jews most especially are classically and historically infidels. Observe the definition of the term "infidel"....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infidel

the most commonly used definition for the term "infidel" is literally a person who does not believe in the religion that you believe in. Given the turbulent past and current history of the Middle East? Jews are most certainly infidels, and turning Allah Himself into a Jewish infidel is extra insulting...and superfunny...and a dope and deadly diss aimed at you due to the unwisdom you displayed in adopting the screen name 'jihad'.

Honestly, you should NOT have stated that you're not a Muslim. That simply will make things go worse for you in upcoming battles.

So...do you want to do a round 2 or do we let it stay at round 1?

screen name is "jihad". A "jihad" by definition is the Islamic equivalent of a "crusade"...it is literally defined as a Holy War. All of my punches were centered around the nameplay and the history that you set yourself up with being cracked with.

Your full screen name is jihad210...and 210 is the area code for San Antonio Texas. Thus the Gulf Of Mexico punches and stuff like that.

You simply walked into those punches by having the name that you did...thus they're nameplay, wordplay, and personal punches by reasonable association. Most peeps who name themselves "jihad" or whatever are Muslims. Therefore it's reasonable to use that material for PERSONAL punches. I don't know you, don't care you're christian...but the punches carry weight and are very believable because of the way I capitolized on your name and your mistakes. I also killed you for writing 8 bars that didn't rhyme at all.

Honestly...no diss intended...but why did you do that, jihad? Why write 8 extended bars that at best [and with a major stretch ] miiight have self-contained inners [ a bar that rhymes only with itself ] but lacks potent punches and blatantly doesn't rhyme well?

And yeah I did key that verse. I think most objective people can tell the difference between what I do when I've come for blood and when I just drop light work like I just did...
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

If me and Deth "dont know how to throw punchez"... thn y are u 0-3?

Jst saying..

Get ur head out ur own ass and see the world.
    test
  20. DethStryque

cosign like tangent
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.