Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

it was stated in the rules. "flips" were an area to vote on if im not mistaken..

on RM it is an unspoken, that "flips" are a cheap shot. but none the less, that's all political, this bout should be based on creativity and with out limit..

i don't see dethstryq to have committed any buggery here.. it's all fair fucking!
    test
  2. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

I s'pose it is a two round txt battle, you rarely see these. I stand corrected in the matter.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

im mad ths battle got 3 votez, 4 versez and 47 freepostz. smh... thatz ridiculouz.
    test
  4. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

deth to busy tryin to "teach" people about flippin and feedin

LOL

see this the main reason i stay in the cyphers, these niggaz be die hard serious bout this text battle shit. a nigga like me don't give a good much of a fuck..
    test
  5. Radical Sun

Radical Sun New Member

*Everyone looks over* "Who the f#ck is this dude?"

When I first started lurking on this site I was surprised by the no flipping rule in all of the battle posts. It's been a long time since I had looked or took part in text battles but in the past - it was something that was done with regularity.

The only problem I have with flipping in this battle is Jai dropped first each time so she didn't get the benefit that Deth had twice.

Yea she could have flipped some of Deths first verse in her second but then it would have been her flipping Deths flips of her own first verse...nah mean?

So if flips were going to be acceptable than each person should have a turn of dropping second. Make sense?

EDIT: Sorry for cluttering the battle with this sh!t but it needed to be said.
    Good battle BTW.
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Actually you make a good point about the battle order.It was Jai-Z who selected the order that we go in though.In general,2 round battle order goes: Deth-foolish mortal-foolish mortal-Deth or vice versa.However,I am gentleman enough to allow femcees whom I battle to choose the order of our battles.
    test
  7. DethStryque

I think that you may be conflating "being overly serious about text battling" with the "dearth of experience of most non-flippin lyricists" when compared to the greater experience and more well-rounded skillz of flipping lyricists...
    test
  8. smittyrhythm

idk man..ive yet to see any lyrical competition here
    test
  9. DethStryque

Competition is here.Merely look about...and how about a vote on this battle?
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

you wouldnt want my vote in this battle. it's slanted toward jai-z cuz a this whole feed advantage ordeal, so I wont do it. but I'll challenge you.

plz dont write a paragraph i wont read it. you complain and explain more than you write lyrics.
    test
  11. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

not at all, i meant what i said. you take this shit too serious. deth u cool and shit but i mean come on my nigga...you goin ham over this shit
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The reason we dont flip herez to avoid disadvantagez and to promote originality. I dont mind any1 flippng a couple barz frm their opponentz, but n all reality, doing it more than 3 timez n 1 verse is going overboard. Evn if Deth wnt 1st I wasnt going to flip his verse, but I did flip his Tony Jaa line he had n a cypher, and used it asa good personal. I dont see anythng wrong wth flippng as long as u dont go overboard. Im not doing no 2 rd battlez anymore. Itz not necessary to decypher a victor.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

It goes down!!!
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

sorry. forgot all about this. i'll try to write a verse this week
    test
  15. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

lol who u tellin i forgot about this shit too...
    test
  16. Tacky Jones

i want you to post first. i've already got over half my verse done. will prolly be finished by the time you do read this. not worried about you biting/flipping anything. but i read you post after so you know how much effort to put in. i want you to give me your best.
    test
  17. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

second that, these motherfuckers do not like posting first

-please move post to garbage bin
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

once the verses are dropped ill clean the thread up. but yeah. my verse is done, so you dont have to worry about me reading yours then posting.
    test
  19. Gsus

ok mine will be up by tonight, didnt know u wanted me to go first....but no problem
    test
  20. Gsus

ready when u are, my verse up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.