Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

It's hard finding a mod who cares in this forum. I mod the cypher so I'm no help. Good luck though.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

That's not true,man,YOU NEED TO GO FIRST NOW.Here's why: 1) You wanted to include as the FIRST ROUND of our battle my response (the battle axe cyclone joint) to your rap (which has the "shoot off heads like sex change" bar that prompted me to respond to you) in your cypher thread,WITHOUT INCLUDING YOUR VERSE THAT STARTED IT ALL.Not including your verse makes readers take my RESPONSE to you out of context; which WEAKENS MY VERSE.You already know this.But I have so much confidence in my lyricism that I accepted this disadvantage anyway.

2) With your NEW ORDER of things,you responded last in EACH OF OUR FIRST TWO ROUNDS.Just by the basic battle rules that all of us experienced battlers know,I AUTOMATICALLY GO LAST ON THE 3RD ROUND. Everybody knows that.You went last TWICE,now it's MY TURN TO GO LAST.

3) Don't complain about me having more bars than you,cuz you had more bars than me in what you reworked as our first round.Your verse ending with "do some shits to your moms that BIGGIE said on dead wrong" has alot more bars than my BATTLE AXE CYCLONE joint.On top of that,with the last drop in Round 2 and the first drop in Round 3,you get a chance to almost double my bar count when I respond.If you're so much better than me like you claim? Hell you should take that and see it's advantage,just like I feel I'm much better than you so I accepted going first in the first 2 rounds.

4) The editing thing: I cut my bar count and added explanations to my verse because I wanted to increase the likelihood of people reading our battle AND I realized that some of my bars would go over people's heads because I have a throwback classic raw dawg battle lyricism that alotta peeps don't have the vocab to fully appreciate,so I added the vocab definitions.THIS MAKES OUR BATTLE GET MORE LOOKS AND VOTES,MAN,NOT LESS.So if you're better than me like you claim and you win? MORE PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU BEAT ME.In no way is that foul dawg,it's good for everyone.IT'S FAIR, NOT CHEATING.

5) LET'S KILL THIS FREEPOSTING MAN.If you agree to the first 4 points on this thread? Cool.I'll erase ALL MY POSTS THAT AREN'T THE BATTLE VERSES AND THE VOTING RULES.YOU DO THE SAME BAR NIGGA.What we'll have first is YOUR POST SHOWING MY "BATTLE AXE CYCLONE" VERSE and YOUR "street saga's/Bigge said on dead wrong" VERSE as ROUND 1. Then my verse ending with CANNONS ARE KNOWN TO ROAR LIKE LIONS HAVING ORGASMS and your verse with all the links to my videos as Round 2. Then you open up Round 3 and I respond. We can keep our previous agreement to make Round 3 no longer than 48 bars.We'll have the coldest battle in this text section,and the rules will allow anyone to vote but they gotta vote fairly,and we can challenge votes that are foul.We already have two fair nuetral judges in Jason Anthony and RaZ,so we can start the judging soon as you drop your 3rd verse and I'm required to respond in 48 hours or get DQ'd.This is a more than fair offer dawg.Accept it and let's get this krakkin.Outro.
    test
  3. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

nice, post yo round 3 dethstryqe
    test
  4. DethStryque

tHANX bar nigga! You're up on Round 3 first,man,remember? Round 3 is reversed order.You went last each of our first 2 rounds,it's your turn to open up round 3.

JOOK THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLEANING UP THE THREAD!!
    test
  5. Bar nigga

its actually not round three, i dont give a fuck what round it is...its your go, u havent dropped a first verse during this the whole 1st round and the reply i made to your rap...

you have to reply to my reply to you...

stop stalling and making this battle so FUCKING complicated

get it done

i'm typin off what u type
    test
  6. DethStryque

Hmmm.Just saw that the other round--the one with the "BATTLE AXE CYCLONE" and "I'll BLAST THEE MAC TUBE n NASTY NAP DUDE when bullets the size of ASH TREES SLAP DUDE!!" bars that you quoted in your verse--got erased,where I did go first there and again I went first in what was at first Round 2.You wanted that verse of mine and your response ending with "and do some shit to ya moms BIG said on dead wrong" as Round 1,but it got erased so that puts the ball back in my court.

Okay no problem then...I got infinite lyrical firepower son,I'll key another drop for ya tomorrow when I get back from work roundabout 6pm Cali time.In Round 3,the order is reversed...you go first.I go last.Postin 48 bars max tomorrow.
    test
  7. Bar nigga

ok, u post yo verse
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

god damn son's.. ima be honest...

good luck in finding nigga's that gone vote all like that.. damn this nigga deth is gerbed out for real son, shit.. you type like a tornado is coming from your mind with thoughts' slow the fuck down and think about what your saying thunny LoL!

anyways..l both writers is killing it so far.. can't wait for the outcome.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

I’m confused.
    test
  10. Bar nigga

lol me 2

i just wanted a simple battle, both drop verses and let the judges decide....not all these rules and shit
    test
  11. DethStryque

Aight keep it simple for judging,guys.Peep the simplified rules at the top of this thread.
    test
  12. Bar nigga

u not making anything simple..just drop yo verse and quit stalling

this dude just doesnt wanna drop his verse lol
    test
  13. Bar nigga

Round 1-BAR NIGGA(rap saga's rap)-deth(My TEN N TEK HOSIN rap)

Round 2- BAR NIGGA(deth couldnt strike me rap)- deth(no 2nd round verse posted)

u havent even dropped 2 verses...stop lyin/ stalling and drop yo 2nd round verse
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

close thread

Make a new one that's 3 rounds/16 bars each.

If people judge, they judge.

This is just silly.
    test
  15. Bar nigga

yeah man , i dont see what his problem is...this shit coulda been over and done with days ago
    test
  16. Bar nigga

some weak shit man
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

LoL!! I already know who ima vote for.. the more normal guy.. LoL

anyways.. let's wrap this up. pun intended!
    test
  18. Bar nigga

lol dude is a weirdo
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

you calling me a weirdo ?? ;)
    test
  20. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

ima vote on this after finding my correct mental state