Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Hey you silly mortal.I wasn't editing my bars I only corrected a few minor typos like I misspelled "carcass" as "caracass" and minor stuff like that.Besides you remember my rhyme and I remember yours.You already know I didn't change no bars.You're just trying to sway the votes already because you already know I'm uh clown you,son.Won't work though because the ability to object is written into the thread; if anybody cheated? A mod could overlook the whole thing and DQ you and THAT'S A MAJOR REASON WHY I wanted a REAL BATTLE.No cheatin.No swayin.No wakk ass votes that get away unchallenged.Nothing but rhymes v rhymes,yours vs mine and l will always be superior to you.Now go away little boy.
    test
  2. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

this nigga be typin PARAGRAPH replies

you a odd ass nigga man
    test
  3. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

yeah Deth got twice the bars as Bar nigga, i can glance at this shit an tell that Deth got the first
    test
  4. Bar nigga

that wasnt my first round verse
    test
  5. Bar nigga

i knew this nigga was gonna cheat

why u keep editing yo shit?

lets get this clear folks

i'ma get every one str8
    test
  6. Bar nigga

that verse wasnt round 1 u faggot, i knew u was gonna try and cheat

it was in response to your rap...the one u started. remember you replied to one of my raps and this is what happened....

compared to my shit

test
  7. Bar nigga

this dude is a drama queen man, for u to even keep editing because u scared people wont understand your verse is a hoe move....
    test
  8. Bar nigga

i dont think the person u battling should be able to post any of your verses...

or be able to edit his shit, after i dropped my rhyme...

how can you post a battle verse at 12-31-2010, 06:58 PM

then edit it adding a verse by me that wasn't round 1? Last edited by DethStryque; 12-31-2010 at 08:59 PM.

u showing how scary u are man
    test
  9. Bar nigga

test
  10. DethStryque

Thanx RaZ! but voting is premature right now.You see the first round...with bar nigga's verse and my verse both contained in my post with the expo's in it...is in.Bar nigga already has his bars up,but I'm busy doing the New Year's thing and watching the games (right now in fact) so I'll get back at him either when the UFC is over or tomorrow or something.After the 2nd round is done? Then the judges determine if we need a 3rd round (I asked for 3 rounds off top to ensure a tie breaker if needed,but I think I can axe him in 2).Thanx again and everybody please read this battle! It'll be finished tomorrow night no matter what.
    test
  11. DethStryque

First I didn't edit my RHYMES other than dropping the NUMBER OF BARS I wrote,I ADDED EXPO'S SO PEEPS CAN UNDERSTAND ME.I also CUT THE NUMBER OF BARS THAT I ORIGINALLY WROTE TO ENCOURAGE MORE PEOPLE TO READ OUR BATTLE.If me cutting bars caused me to reword things,that rewording is MINOR,like perfecting minor grammar issues.I already pointed out that your response is actually round 1...the verse opening with "street sagas"...and my response to you is ALSO ROUND 1. I have YET to respond to your Round 2 drop.The opner of round 2 and my lack of response is proved by the content of your verse cuz your verse INCLUDES THE END OF MY ROUND 1 VERSE (LIONS HAVIN ORGASMS).

So please stop trying to sway man.
    test
  12. DethStryque

The verse you included of mine...the one with the BATTLE AXE CYCLONE...is,as you just proved,me RESPONDING TO A PREVIOUS DROP OF YOURS IN A CYPHER THREAD.When you RESPONDED BACK,then AND ONLY THEN did our ACTUAL BATTLE BEGIN.Don't try to duck and lie,son.I SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR THE BATTLE AND YOU AT FIRST REFUSED.YOU WANTED TO KEEP OUR VERSES IN YOUR WORDPLAY CYPHER THREAD.Only after you started gettin props from Enoch (who said your verse is somehow or other better than mine,but hey he's entitled to his opinion) and when Jason Anthony (who prolly didn't read all my bars cuz my original bars are long) did you agree to battle me.
    test
  13. Bar nigga

my thing is...u typin all this shit...post yo round 2 verse

u goin over the top with this "judge me like this" or "oh i edited because of this"

just drop yo verses is all i'm sayin, quit tryin to butter the judges up

and raz, thats my bloodethix brethren...

if u was really just about the battle u wouldnt've gotten scared and tried explaining yo bars lol
    test
  14. Bar nigga

stop lyin nigga, all niggaz gotta do is go to the thread i linked and see how u were DUCKING ME lol it took u 3 nights to respond and u didnt even respond...u was posting PARAGRAPH replies with no bars...
    test
  15. DethStryque

Look you're gonna lose no matter how you lie and cheat,because you just gave me the last response to you.So okay I'll accept.

MR. MOD OR ADMIN..****EASE ERASE THE FREEPOSTING ON THIS THREAD AND KEEP ONLY THESE THINGS:

THE VOTING RULES I PUT DOWN IN THE FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD.

bar nigga's post with my BATTLE AXE CYCLONE verse and bar nigga's verse ending with "do some shit to your mom biggie said on dead wrong"

My verse ending with ROAR LIKE LIONS HAVING ORGASMS

bar nigga's verse with all the links to my videos and stuff

bar nigga drop first

DethStryque drops second.

It's on you bar nigga.Gitcha drop in and I'll mop you.
    test
  16. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

in all fairness, bar nigga should get a chance to go second for once lol, fuck i hate clogging these threads
    test
  17. Bar nigga

what up raz this barnizzle..just changed it to bar nigga when obama won

deth strike most def needs to go first, since he wanna try and "coach" everyone on how to judge this battle...

and he edited his original battle rap post he should go first just off the strength of that...
    test
  18. Bar nigga

this was his original post BEFORE i dropped that shit...i'm telling u dude is a liar. he didnt even mention making this battle official till AFTER he read that first rap i wrote...

i swear this nigga is delusional
    test
  19. Bar nigga

right on, good lookin out my man

yeah i wanna see what deths gonna post to start "round 3"...
    test
  20. Bar nigga

soon as he drop i'ma go in on'em

i'm have ya'll laughin at him like this was a real life battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.